- Rehearses and shoots between Aug. 7-9 in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA
Casting "Aliens," a music video for the rock band Dynamite’s first song on their new album. Synopsis: An alien who looks totally human comes to Earth. He wants to live on Earth with humans, but he is always alone and feels lonely because he can’t make any relationships with humans. ...Jun 27
- Shoots TBD in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX areas. Note: Transportation will not be provided so talent should be able to get to and from shoot. The preview shoot dates are TBA at this time, but will most likely land on a weekend.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX; Arlington, TX; Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Crooked," an action/dark comedy web series. Synopsis: This adaptation is about a group of women with violent past that come together as bounty hunters. These tattooed, gun slinging, fist throwing badasses no longer fit in with the civilian world. They will do whatever it takes to catch the bad ...Jun 27
- Shoots fall-winter 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a short sports comedy film about a determined coed flag football team battling with rival teams, off the field treachery, romance, and glory. Casting Director states: "Part of the film will be used for a film teaser and an online commercial. Plans will be to submit the project to ...Jun 26
- Shoots late July in Alabama. Company states: "Mandatory 'Haunt School' will take place on two evenings in September and rehearsals including Final Dress will take place the last week of September. Event will be on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in October in the Evenings. This will be a total of 19 Evenings for the Event."
- Seeking submissions from: Birmingham, AL; Atlanta, GA; Montgomery, AL; Talladega, AL
Casting multiple commercials for a haunted Halloween event, "Tomb of the Risen Dead" with an Emmy Award-winning producer and cinematographer. Company states: "After our commercials are finished, we will be looking for Featured Actors, Haunt Characters, and Entertainers for our event."Jun 26
- Sessions will be held Sept. 19, 26, Oct. 3, Oct. 10 (11 a.m.- 1 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 10th fl. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants ages 9-18 for A Class Act NY's (Manhattan’s award-winning acting studio) 4 Week Voice-Over Course taught by professional VO Actor/Broadway Performer, Jennifer Hemphill. This class culminates in a live performance in the booth for two VO Agents and one VO Casting Director. Artistic director states: "Work in a ...Jun 26
- Shoots Aug.16-20 an hour north of NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Westchester, NY
Casting "The Sun Sets in Suburbia," a NYU/Northwestern short film about six college aged kids who get sent home early from school due to the threat of an impending terrorist attack against the nation. Beneath the pressure of their potential destruction, these high school friends discover that the meaning of ...Jun 26
- Runs Sundays, Sept. 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Nov. 1, 8, & 15 (11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking actors ages 12-18 for an eight-week pre-professional class with A Class Act NY, Manhattan’s award-winning acting studio for kids and teens. Class is by audition only, limited to 15 students. This class culminates in a performance for agents, managers and loved ones. In this eight-week, by audition only intensive, ...Jun 26
- Must be available most weekends in S.F.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking funny entertainers for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Jun 26
- Runs July 3, 7-8 p.m., w/ several other dates available year around in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking talented, fun, dependable, enthusiastic and friendly entertainers who love children and enjoy entertaining both kids and adults for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Jun 26
- Opportunities are ongoing; must be available to rehearse immediately; runs in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Seeking funny actresses to perform solo and two-person shows at schools and special events for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Jun 26
- Rehearses late summer 2016; shoots fall 2016 in Tucson, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Tucson, AZ
Casting "The Hotel Room" by Jeffrey van Davis. Company states: "A lawyer flees his wife's funeral and meets a Mexican-American prostitute in a hotel room where in a brutally honest confrontation: fighting, drinking, having sex. They confront their deepest fears and desires and in the process discover each other's humanity."Jun 26
- Rehearses at least once per week in Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
Seeking a strong pop female singer/dancer for short-term opportunity with NYC-based all-female a cappella group, Stiletta.Jun 26
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; run begins Sept. 22 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a Young Nala and Young Simba for "The Lion King," a musical on Broadway.Jun 25
- The initial round of auditions to be held in Sausalito on October 24th & 25th. Rehearses and shoots on weekends starting in the winter of 2015 in Sonoma County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Rosa, CA; San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; Sacramento, CA
Casting "Ghost Of A Chance," a feature length independent film and romantic comedy (PG-13). Logline: When a forensic accountant refuses to help a beautiful woman, he doesn't expect her ghost to come back and haunt him. Now he has to solve her murder in order to free her spirit.Jun 25
- Shoots May 2016 in Cleveland, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Cleveland, OH
Casting "Waiting for Justice," a movie surrounding Taneka and Tina, who go through several obstacles leading to backlashes and death.Jun 25