- Shoots on dates TBD in one of five areas: the NYC metro area; the Philadelphia, PA metro area; the Washington, D.C. metro area; the San Francisco, CA metro area; and the L.A. metro area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC
Seeking models to represent the four leading characters of a newly-launched book series and to appear on the covers of upcoming titles and on the books' website. Note that these books are literary erotica; shoot will emphasize a casual, college student/street clothes look, lingerie/intimates, and tasteful nudes (nudity is not ...Mar 25
- Shooting April 20-June 22 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting union extras for "How To Be Single," a feature film.Mar 25
- Dates TBD at locations including Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, NV; Nashville, TN; San Diego, CA; Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL; NYC; and Asheville, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: NV; Las Vegas, NV; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Asheville, NC; San Diego, CA; Dallas, TX
Seeking audio-visual technicians for various corporate events and stage event productions.Mar 25
- Employment will commence spring 2015 for ongoing domestic and international touring and annual NYC seasons.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in New York, NY
Seeking professional dancers of all racial and ethnic backgrounds, accomplished in modern, ballet, jazz, Horton and Dunham techniques, for the internationally-acclaimed Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.Mar 25
- Shooting TBD in Tallahassee, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tallahassee, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Atlanta, GA; Daytona Beach, FL
Casting "Strange Support," an FSU student film. Synopsis: The girlfriend of a lazy pothead signs him up for a support group full of weirdos to overcome his addiction to marijuana.Mar 25
- Rehearses in May in NYC; shoots at the end of June in Serbia, Eastern Europe.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Disturbed," a student film for Columbia. Synopsis: A battle of wits in intense therapy leaves both a 16-year-old girl and her therapist revealing and discovering far more than either bargained for. Seeking a female actor to play a lead role in this short psychological triller. Director states: "Priority will ...Mar 24
- Dates TBD in Nashville, TN.
- Seeking submissions from: Nashville, TN
Casting singers and dancers for a new variety show. Coordinator states: "Looking to form a cast for future shows. There is nothing like this in Nashville."Mar 24
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.Mar 24
- Production dates vary each month in northwest New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Rockaway, NJ
Casting various product commercials. Coordinators state: "We are currently producing two-three commercials a month. Location homes needed as well if anyone has info on any."Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31 (Mon., Tues., & Thurs., 7-9 p.m.); performance dates TBD in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting "Church Folk," a play. Synopsis: How does a church function and put on a successful Mother's Day program in the absence of their bishop?Mar 24
- Employment may begin as early as April or May 2015. Travel will be within the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking production event and meeting coordinators for a National Pageant production company. This is a traveling, and often demanding position. Most work/travel is conducted Friday-Monday. Administrative tasks, public speaking and customer service skills are among those the position entails. Compensation is very competitive and is one a "per event" basis. ...Mar 24
- Rehearsal dates TBD (once/wk. prior to shoot); shoots Apr. 30-May 3 in Brooklyn, NY
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhatten, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY; Staten Island, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting "Prospect Park," a short film that examines the way in which society speaks about men and women. Synopsis: Andy, a recent college graduate tries to figure out who he is between the competing forces of Ellie, his feminist girlfriend and his desire to be morally righteous versus his overly ...Mar 24