- School in session on a semester schedule (summers off) in Athens, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking students interested in receiving an MFA in theatre and acting for The Department of Theatre & Film Studies at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA. The MFA Acting program is a three year, in-residence program offering training in acting, voice, and movement for stage and media, encompassing classical, ...
- Runs Mar. 19-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Hamlet," a play.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 26-June 14 in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Jan 25 in New York, NY
Casting the musical, "It Ain't Nothin' but the Blues."
- Shoots April 11 & 12, 17-19 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Misfits," a student film for Drexel University. Synopsis: "Misfits" is a drama centered around the lives of two high-level thieves, Braden and Skye. As a sort of Bonnie and Clyde duo, the two go out on a crime spree together and gain enough money to live a rather upscale ...
- Rehearses Mar. 9-22; shoots Mar. 23-Apr. 24, 2015 (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 31, Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting "5 Doctors," an independent feature film. Synopsis: "5 Doctors" is a comedy about a hypochondriac, Spencer, who travels back to his hometown to go to five doctors' appointments in a single day without seeing any of his friends or family and Jay, the well-meaning childhood friend whom Spencer ropes ...