- Rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 20. Previews begin Nov. 25; open-ended run begins Dec. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Soul Doctor."
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 5–Dec. 31 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in New York City, NY
Casting "Miracle On 34th Street," a musical for La Comedia Dinner Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 16-Aug. 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking one Equity actor for "To the Moon." There is one AEA contract to be cast among the two available roles. Synopsis: "To the Moon" is a world-premiere comedy about a Ralph Kramden who longs to be a Jackie Gleason. Under-employed Scottie has a dream of making it big. Together ...
- Workshop runs from on or about Nov. 27-Dec. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY and Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "A Bronx Tale," the musical based on the one-man play of the same name by Chazz Palminteri. Synopsis: Set against the turbulent 1960s, "A Bronx Tale" follows a young Italian-American teenager finding his path in life as guided by two father figures.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 or Nov. 2 in Tampa, FL, runs Dec. 6-June 6, 2015 in the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York City, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde," a musical for Norwegian Cruise Line.