- Currently runs on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 21, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers who sing for possible replacements in the ensemble in currently running Tour Production of "Pippin," a musical. Note: The world of "Pippin" we are trying to create involves the use of multi-disciplined circus arts. For our actors, singers and dancers, we are really interested to see what ...
- Shoot begins in Sept. (during the wk. and on weekends) in the Jersey Shore, NJ area, in locations accessible by bus and train.
- Auditions: Jul 21 in Howell, NJ
Casting "Rom.Com" (working title), a feature-length rom-com about three friends who use online dating sites to scout out business referrals for each other.
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Irvine, CA
Casting for "The Hunt", a short film that takes place in a "futuristic" Americam where a popular reality show exists that pits "People against People, against Dinosaurs." Company States: "The Entertainment Company that airs the reality show is partnered with a Bio Engineering company, both of who are involved in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Season runs September 2015-August 2016. Actors in the touring company will reside in a provided apartment in Connecticut. Rehearsals will take place in Connecticut prior to the start of tour.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the National Theatre of the Deaf (NTD) 2015-16 touring season. Company states: "The tour consists of approximately 15-18 weeks with 4-5 programs performed in repertory; each is approximately 50-minutes in length. Occasional workshops are included. The company consists of deaf/hard of hearing and hearing actors performing in ...
- Tri-State Area - weekends (mostly saturday nights)
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, dancers, entertainers/party motivators for various social and corporate events. For more info, visit http://Www.mtmevents.biz/.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Sunset Baby" by Dominique Morisseau.