- Workshop runs July 21-25, 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m., with a one-hour supervised lunch break each day in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Seeking young singing actors for a one-week industry workshop featuring Broadway show adaptations . Company states: "The cast will participate in the process of testing adaptations of two Broadway shows for young performers. There is no performance. This will be a fun way to sharpen your musical theater skills while ...
- Rehearsals and production TBD.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting dancers for upcoming company contracts including a New York City performance season and possible national and international touring with Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Director states: "If you are looking for an incredible and innovative experience in dance, one that seeds the growth of personality and emotional development in it's ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...
- Shoots the first week of June in NYC.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkout," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A young boy left alone in line at the supermarket lets his imagination get the better of him.
- Shoot dates are TBD in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting secondary characters for "Under a Blood Red Sky," an indie film project scheduled to be shot this summer.
- Rehearses in Los Angeles; tours for 25-30 weeks to various cities worldwide.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL and May 10 in San Francisco, CA and May 17 in Irvine, CA and Jun 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new male and female company members for the 2014-2015 touring season. The working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Dancers will have the opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Information is TBD. Most shooting will be done on location in NY, NJ, and PA. The film will be shot in two parts. Two scenes of production will be shot on May 17, expect a full day of work. After that, the main bulk of the project will be completed towards July - August. The crew and myself will work with your schedules and discuss further dates for the main production (roughly a week) once everyone is signed onto the project. As of now the only date that are a definite are listed above.
- Auditions: May 3, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Two strangers meet on the road. They travel together across country, both chasing a dream while running from their past. Lack of sleep causes delusions. Intersecting dreams reveal internal struggle. Neglected wounds leave emotions raw.
- Program runs for one week June-August in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
Seeking participants for CGTV summer acting intensive. Production states: "If you think you have what it takes to be on TV or in movies, then come audition for CGTV with Adrian R’Mante of “Suite Life of Zack and Cody." CGTV is a high level “Celebrity Experience” that is searching for ...
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York City, NY
- Shoots May 19-23 for female actors; shoots end of July for male actors.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting for "The Best Spanish Class Ever." Coordinator states: "'The Best Spanish Class Ever' (BSCE) is the first language course to combine hot teachers with quality academia. The online curriculum will feature a series of fifteen three minute videos per module in which beautiful men and women will teach the ...