- Rehearses May 12-17 in either NYC or CT; shoots May 19-June 12 in ME.
- Auditions: May 10 in Kennebunk, ME
Casting "Wild Kingdom," an independent digital feature film, set on the central Maine coast. The story follows a sister and brother, split apart as children by their father's murder of their mother. Years later, unaware of their relationship, they encounter one another in a small Maine lobster village and become ...
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."
- Rehearsals begin May 26 for six weeks; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in NJ.
- Auditions: May 15, 18, in Somerset, NJ
Casting for the TeensVill 2014 production of "Gypsy," a musical fable. Loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'Gypsy' focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has become synonymous with “the ultimate show business mother."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 (with possible extension to Oct. 5) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 with a possible extension to Oct. 5 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York, NY