- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; previews begin Feb. 27; closes Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End." Synopsis: Mark Erdmann is an acclaimed Jewish physicist, the head of the atomic lab at the University of Berlin in late 1932. His wife Leah, an avid consumer of the city’s rich cultural life, is involved in an extramarital affair. The signs of impending danger are ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-January in Tampa, FL; runs January-August in Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami. Various routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York City, NY
Seeking dancers for "Swing!", a musical celebrating the music of the swing era of jazz, including many well-known tunes by artists like Duke Ellington, William “Count” Basie, Benny Goodman and others. Songs include “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)”; “Sing, Sing, Sing”, “Jumpin at the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015 (6:30-10 p.m.) and continue weekday eves. (6:30-10 p.m.), Sat. TBD, and Sun. (1-6 p.m.); runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity exceptional, versatile singers-actors well versed in the Gilbert & Sullivan style for "The Singapore Mikado." Artistic directors state: "A sense of humor is mandatory." Synopsis: While the Japanese advance from the north, parishoners, staff, and friends of Rev. Father Evelyn Estebrooke, Parish Priest at The Church ...
- Performs in Macau and Manila.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Taboo," the "show of secret fantasies."
- Rehearses Jan. 20-29, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 17, 2015 in Norwalk, CT (one hour on Metro North from Grand Central station. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theatre).
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Norwalk, CT
Casting "Driving Miss Daisy," by Alfred Uhry
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 26, with possible extension to May 3, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Buzzer." Synopsis: "Buzzer" is a darkly funny, intensely gripping new play about love, fear, and the high costs of choosing whom we make a home with, and where. When Jackson and his girlfriend, Suzy, buy an apartment in the newly gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhood where he grew up, Suzy isn’t ...
- Rehearses Jan. 2015 in NYC; shoots Feb. 2015 for three weekends in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Newmans," a six episode web series for Nike about product design and safety.
- Rehearses Dec. 10-12; shoots Dec. 18-21 in Old Lyme, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Stamford, CT
Casting "Notch," a student film for Sacred Heart University. Synopsis: The absence of Stephen’s wife has left him feeling dead inside, but his friend Lewis won’t stand back and watch Stephen wither. Lewis urges Stephen to chop down a tree in the backyard as an exercise of faith, motivation, and ...
- Show runs in Macau.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York, NY
Casting performers for Dragone's spectacular aquatic show "The House of Dancing Water."
- Rehearsals TBD by the director; shoots Jan. 15-20, 2015, in and around Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Off the Leash," a student thesis film for FSU. Synopsis: After losing their diabetes-riddled dog during a night of debauchery, a rag-tag group of high school punks go on an odyssey to find him. Their chances seem pretty good...until the crew's wild card, party animal Yolo, can't give up ...