- Shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Bullet Train," a short student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Bullet Train" is a coming of age story about a young woman who loses herself in numerous toxic relationships and career choices and seeks to reinvent her own self-definition.
- Rehearses and performs at both the Great Lakes Theatre and Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting versatile Equity actors for "Dial M for Murder" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 at the Great Lakes Theatre; Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-Aug. 2 at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival) and "The Tempest" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 10-26 at the Great Lakes ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 8 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "The Wildest!! Hip, Cool and Swinging! The Musical Sounds of Louis Prima and Keely Smith," conceived and written by Randy Johnson, Thomas Porras and Luanne and Toni Prima. "The Wildest' arrives at a moment of the wild, cool and swinging old days of the Las Vegas nightclub years -1954-61 ...
- Runs Mar. 10-June 20 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, in New York, NY
Seeking first rate musical theatre dancers and singers of all types, especially character types for "Guys and Dolls," a musical.
- Rehearses Mar. 17-Apr. 12; runs Apr. 14-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Graduation Day," a workshop play production. Synopsis: A young woman dies in Afghantistan and her influence is left behind to those with nowhere to run.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; tours nationally until March 5.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Fourscore And Seven Years Ago" for ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, now in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences. This is a separate day of auditions only for African-American men for the lead in the tour of the musical: “Fourscore and Seven Years ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 8; tech Feb. 9-15; runs Feb. 16-22 in NYC. Rehearsals will be held on or near Columbia University campus at 116th and Broadway; performances will be held at The Connelly, 220 East 4th St.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Columbia Stages' upcoming production of "The Hour of the Star," directed by Dara Malina. This is a Columbia University School of the Arts MFA Theater Directing thesis project. Synopsis: Published shortly after Lispector’s death in 1977, "The Hour of the Star" follows distraught narrator Rodrigo S.M. and his young ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; previews begin Feb. 27; closes Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End." Synopsis: Mark Erdmann is an acclaimed Jewish physicist, the head of the atomic lab at the University of Berlin in late 1932. His wife Leah, an avid consumer of the city’s rich cultural life, is involved in an extramarital affair. The signs of impending danger are ...