- Rehearsals begin Spring 2015 (eight weeks) and then continue with a five-month contract on board the ship.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in New York, NY
Seeking professional dancers for high quality shows and theatre productions aboard the Mein Schiff ﬂeet in Germany for 2015 and possible future engagements. While travelling the world, actors perform a vast repertoire in a theater for 1,000 guests.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9, 2015 in NYC; runs Mar. 26-May 10 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 20, in New York, NY
Casting male and female nonunion dancers who sing and act for all roles in "A Chorus Line."
- Rehearses weekends March-June 2015 on Long Island; performs June 6 in Islip, NY, June 13 in Riverhead, NY, June 28 in Port Washington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 31 in Ronkonkoma, NY
Casting Mozart’s "Don Giovanni", a fully-staged production of Mozart’s opera, sung in Italian and accompanied by a chamber orchestra.
- School in session on a semester schedule (summers off) in Athens, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking students interested in receiving an MFA in theatre and acting for The Department of Theatre & Film Studies at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA. The MFA Acting program is a three year, in-residence program offering training in acting, voice, and movement for stage and media, encompassing classical, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12, 2015; runs June 5-21 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "August: Osage County," by Tracy Letts. Seeking AEA and non-AEA actors for various roles.