- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2016; shoots in the spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "She Don't Fade," a short story that explores how it feels to be an artist who's criticized, a lover who's rejected, an ignored step child who’s exploited by her own country, and a slave to the social and political construct of beauty. Director states: "'She Don't Fade' is a ...
- Two table readings and one preliminary blocking rehearsals take place Dec. 16 and 22; other rehearsals take place Jan 18-Feb. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 25-28, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Seeking an assistant director/co-director for "Brooklyn Tides, Driftwood," a new full length play which will be part of the Venus/Adonis festival in February. Director states: "This is a wonderful opportunity to help develop an edgy drama with an interesting theme."
- Rehearses & runs early 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Effect."
- Rehearsals begin early February and run typically three days a week thru early April; runs weekends Apr. 8-24, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting a spring production of "Young Frederick Douglass" by Walt Vail. About The Play: An adaptation of "The Life And Times of Frederick Douglass" by Frederick Douglass, the play follows the young life of Frederick Douglass from his assignment to a Baltimore family in 1828, through his process of learning ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; previews begin Mar. 17; closes Apr. 24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Nathan The Wise."