- Rehearsals begin wk. of Sept. 14 (Mon., Wed., Thurs. eves. and Sun., time TBD; not everyone is called to every rehearsal and creative team will be conscious of the use of actors' time) in Yonkers, NY; tech wk. Nov. 1-4; runs Nov. 5-8 & 13-15 (seven performance) at Actors Conservatory Theatre, Yonkers, NY (25 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY and Sep 9, 14 in Yonkers, NY
Casting "9 to 5," the musical. Synopsis: Pushed to the boiling point, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss. In a hilarious turn of events, Violet, Judy, and Doralee live out their wildest fantasy--giving their boss the ...
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 15-17 in Prospect Park and Sunset Park, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Tree of Lights," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: Maya, ten years old, endures a life of homelessness with her mildly schizophrenic mother. She becomes friends with a mysterious little boy named Adahy who lives in the woods and has inherited a mask. This mask has the power to ...
- Rehearsals begin in late Sept.; performs Nov. 3 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking two male actor/singers for two available roles in "Diana & Navy & The Golden Tooth."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 (Tues.-Fri. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs Nov. 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Brigadoon," the musical. Synopsis: "Brigadoon" is a fantasy about a Scottish town that disappears into the Highland mist and returns for only one day every one hundred years. Songs include "Almost Like Being in Love," "The Heather on the Hill," "Waitin’ for My Dearie," "I’ll Go Home with Bonnie ...
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Contracts run in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY and Sep 14, 15 in Orlando, FL and Sep 18, 19 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22, 23 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 26, 27 in Hollywood, CA and Sep 30, Oct 1 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking passionate performers to entertain and enchant guests. Incredible opportunities await talented entertainers in the exciting and colorful city of Osaka. Every role, every character, everyday, is a new opportunity to let your talent and passion to entertain shine!
- Rehearses Sept. 19-27 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); presentations Sept. 27-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Orange Star Dinner Show," a country western musical farce about a family-run dinner theater ready to implode. Casting Director states: "This is not an exaggerated, 'country bumpkin' type musical. We’re interested in nuanced clown work and Commedia archetypes. The songs are comical, country pop/rock. Solid song and dance chops. ...
- Rehearses 3 times per week during September (3-4 hours); performs through Oct. 2015 (Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays) at "Amigos del Corralon, INC" in San Juan de Puerto Rico. Also performs Jan. 21 (9 p.m.), Jan. 23 (1 p.m.) & Jan. 24 (6 pm.) at the Hudson Guild Theater under The Venus/Thespis Theater Festival. Will perform at the Iberoamerican Theater Festival in Bogota, Colombia through April 2016.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York City, NY
Casting male/lead role for " Lost In New York Time," a new two-act absurd play about immigration and the bonds between the past, dreams and our unconsciousness; the play is a puzzle created by the stormy memories of the lead character. The play has been invited to perform in the ...