- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 20, in New York, NY
Casting replacements for the currently running Broadway production of "The Phantom of the Opera" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Rehearses Jan. 11-12 & 18-19; shoots Feb. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in New York City, NY
Casting “Liberal,” a pilot for a television sitcom centered around two best friends. Howard and Jayne are sophomores at a small top 5 Liberal Arts college, right outside of New Haven who are living with an assorted group of freshmen with unique personalities and colorful interests. In helping these freshmen ...
- Rehearses winter 2014; shoots mid-March 7-16, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Debby," a narrative feature by Roger Hayn. Casting Director states: "Roger Hayn, director of "Introducing: Bobby" (Winner, AFI Fest 2012 Grand Jury Award; Official Selection, SXSW). Synopsis: "A middle-aged woman attempts to contact her family with important news."
- Rehearsals are TBD in NYC and Jamaica, Queens; runs Feb. 15-16, 2014 at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, Queens.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Jamaica, NY
Jamaica Performing Arts Center is casting a dance & theatrical production for Black History Month, "Amazing Grace."
- Rehearses the the first two weeks of Jan. 2014; shoots one day the last two weeks of Jan. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in New York, NY
Casting "The Pleasure Principle," a short student film intended for the opening sequence of a feature. Synopsis: "A man of excessive sexual impulses pursues his fantasy in vain, loses his wife, and ends where he starts."
- Performs Jan. 6-June 17, 2014 in NYC and on tour to Europe.
- Auditions: Jan 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the remainder of The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus's 2013-14 season. Producer states: "Whatever your skills, all we ask is that you embrace singing in all styles. We guarantee you’ll find people in the Chorus who share your interests and voices in the Chorus with whom ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17 in NYC; performs March 13-April 6, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Seafarer."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in NYC; runs May 29-June 22, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 3 to 4 nights a week, increasing as show dates approach.Performances April 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19 at 8pm; April 6 & 13 at 3pm at Town and Country Players Theatre, Buckingham, PA..
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5 in Doylestown, PA
Casting principal and ensemble roles for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," book and lyrics by Nan Knighton; music by Frank Wildhorn. Project Decsription: "As the Reign of Terror reaches its bloody climax in 1794, a brave band of Englishmen risk their lives to rescue the intended victims of the guillotine. Their leader ...
- Rehearsals and production dates TBD in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Portland, OR and Jan 18 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 1 in Salt Lake City, UT and Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting versatile dancers for Northwest Dance Project's 2014-2015 company positions. Project description: "Launch:9 serves as the audition process for Northwest Dance Project, who Northwest Dance Project conducts an innovative project offering top dancers 19+ years old valuable opportunities to study and work with world-class directors, choreographers, mentors, and dance coaches ...