- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 8 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Souderton, PA
Seeking two Equity actor/singers to be cast among the four available roles in "Plaid Tidings."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.
- Great Lakes Theater rehearsals begin Mar. 8, 2016; runs Apr. 9-24, 2016 in Cleveland, OH. Idaho Shakespeare Festival rehearsals begin May 20, 2016; runs Jun. 4-26, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost" which will be a production shared between Great Lakes Theater and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Rehearses Dec.-Jan.; shoots mid-Feb./early March on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Winter’s Deer," a student thesis short film exploring a chilling tale of domestic violence and traumatic bonding in a Boston setting.
- Shooting begins January/February 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Gettysburg, PA
Casting "The Kill Room," a new horror reality series from the creators of "Paranormal Retreat 1 & 2" and "Realms."
- Rehearsals begin June 14; season runs July 8-Aug. 21 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting and seeking crew for the Theater at Monmouth's 2016 Summer season. Season includes Shakespeare's "Loves Labour's Lost" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.); "Barber of Seville" (Matthew Arbour, dir.; Pierre Beaumarchias, writer); Shakespeare's "Henry V" (Joe Discher, dir.); and "The Illusion" (Davis Robinson, dir.; Pierre Corneille, writer; freely adapted by Tony Kushner).
- We will be holding rehearsals in the spring of 2016 with production dates beginning in the fall.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Jermyn, PA
Casting "Confidential Deceit," Jordan Marino's life is turned upside down when his father Jason, an investment banker is arrested on embezzlement charges leaving Jordan alone with his abusive, alcoholic, pill addicted mother, Carol. Now the two must seek shelter in the local trailer park, and adjust to their new life ...
- Shoots late Jan. 2016 (tentative) in the NYC/New Jersey/Philadelphia, PA area.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Champagne Lies and Love," a short film. Synopsis: This short film chronicles one night that two former lovers spend together completely by coincidence. They both are in other relationships, but they find themselves in a position to either rekindle a previous love they once shared or stay true to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 31, 2016; closing performance July 24, 2016 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Jan 14, 15 in New York, NY and Jan 18 in Washington, DC and Jan 23 in Williamsburg, VA
Casting Virginia Shakespeare Festival's 2016 Summer Season. Season includes: "Romeo & Juliet" and "Cymbeline."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 22, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers, male and female, for future replacements in the Broadway company of "The Phantom of the Opera," with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart, and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber.