- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for possible replacements in the currently running Broadway Production of "The Book of Mormon," with book, music, and lyrics by Robert Lopez, Trey Parker, and Matt Stone.
- Rehearsals begin April 8 (for some cast) & April 22 (for entire cast); runs May 8-June 8 with possible extension to June 22 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?" This coming of age musical involves the 1950/60’s Catholic education of eight Chicago children, (played by adults), following them from the start of elementary school through the high school senior prom and beyond. Along the way it touches on such topics ...
- Rehearses and performs in Stockbridge, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting Berkshire Theatre Festival season. Season includes: "Irma Vep" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 28-July 19), "Cedars" (Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 26-Aug. 9), "A Hatful of Rain" (Michael Gazzo, writer; Gregory Naughton, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 16-30), "Benefactors" (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July ...
- Season runs Summer 2014 in Wichita, KS.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Casting Music Theatre of Wichita's 2014 summer season. Season includes: Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific" (Wayne Bryan, dir.; Billy Sprague Jr., choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 11-15); "West Side Story" (Mark Madama, dir.; Mark Esposito, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs June 25-29); "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor ...
- Rehearses March 24-28, March 31-April 4, April 7-9, & April 11-15 at ART-New York and BAM Fisher Hillman Studio; runs April 16-19 at BAM Fisher Hillman Studio.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting dancers for a staged reading of "A Female Philoctetes," based on Sophocles' "Philoctetes."
- Performs June 5 and 8 in Montclair, NJ; performs June 25, 28 and 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 29 in Montclair, NJ
Casting "Her Dream, My Nightmare." Synopsis: Bo and Val have been dating for 2 and a half years. They live together and get along well. Val’s mother passed away July of 2011, and Val promised her mother that she would go back to church. Through her Bible studies she has ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; runs Mar. 6-21, 2015 in NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 26 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Nine" a musical about Guido Contini, a famous Italian film director who has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, while his wife of twenty years Luisa may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage. In an attempt ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 26 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 20, in New York, NY
Strong Equity ensemble singers who act well and move well. All physical types and ethnicities welcome. Some ensemble members will cover principal roles
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in New York, NY
Casting Wilma Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, playwright Runs October-November 2014), "The Body of an American" (Dan O'Brien, playwright Runs January-February 2015), and "Hamlet" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Runs March-April 2015), and "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; previews begin June 26; runs July 13-Aug. 17 (with possible extension through Aug. 31) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for this new rock based high energy musical that throws the doors open on a pivotal moment in history - the creation of the atom bomb. "Atomic" is the new rock based high energy musical that throws the doors open on a pivotal moment in ...