- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Season runs September 2015-August 2016. Actors in the touring company will reside in a provided apartment in Connecticut. Rehearsals will take place in Connecticut prior to the start of tour.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the National Theatre of the Deaf (NTD) 2015-16 touring season. Company states: "The tour consists of approximately 15-18 weeks with 4-5 programs performed in repertory; each is approximately 50-minutes in length. Occasional workshops are included. The company consists of deaf/hard of hearing and hearing actors performing in ...
- Tri-State Area - weekends (mostly saturday nights)
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, dancers, entertainers/party motivators for various social and corporate events. For more info, visit http://Www.mtmevents.biz/.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Sunset Baby" by Dominique Morisseau.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; opens Nov. 24; closes Dec. 23, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Shows rehearse and run in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Twelfth Night" (rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22) and "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21), running in repertory.
- Shows run in repertory in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "Twelfth Night" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21, 2016) and "MacBeth" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22, 2016).
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Seeking advanced dancers ages 8-25 to assist a celebrity staff at Future of Talent Company's workshop events.
- Rehearses Aug. 19-20; runs Aug. 21 at Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers St., New York, NY 10007.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting "As Time Goes By...In a Galaxy Far, Far Away," a play combining the amazingly classic worlds of "Casablanca" and "Star Wars." Synopsis: A jaded, cynical nightclub owner Rex Starbane must choose between his personal feelings and what’s best for the galaxy when he unexpectedly comes face to face with ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...