- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 12 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins." Seeking actors who sing for various roles and ensemble.
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 3; tour runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in New York, NY
Casting a North American nonunion tour of "Guys & Dolls."Music and Lyrics: Frank Loesser, Book: Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows,
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Mothers and Sons."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 8, 2015 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York City, NY
Casting "The Other Place" by Sharr White.
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 10-Mar. 28, 2015 at the Clurman Theatre, Theatre Row, 410 W. 42nd Street in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 20 in New York, NY
Casting "John and Jen."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers for "Aladdin." Synopsis: Based on the much-loved animated film, "Aladdin: The New Stage Musical" tells the story of a street-smart commoner whose whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp. This new "Aladdin" incorporates all of the beloved songs from the film's Oscar-winning score plus ...
- Rehearses late November-early December; shoots Dec. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Just a Guy," six short vignettes (approx. two-three minutes each) that address the struggle associated with being an HIV+ gay man. The series will depict the main character going through the difficult process of dating and handling rejection about a year after he has found out he is HIV ...
- Rehearses Apr. 27-Jun. 7, 2015; runs June 9 -14 in Brooklyn, NY; tours Jun. 15-Sep. 30, 2015 to waterfront communities in the U.S. and Canada along the rivers, canals and lakes, sailing and performing throughout the entire journey.
- Auditions: Nov 23, 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hacked: The Treasure Of The Empire," an experimental opera that will open in Brooklyn in June 2015, tour to Canada, then south to Florida. Multidisciplinary theater with singers/actors, aerial artists, masks, and movement, with an original music score performed on the deck and rigging of a 90 ft. sailing ...
- Rehearsals are ongoing (Mon., 5-10 p.m. & Wed., 8-10 p.m.) in the Times Square area in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the Mosaic Dance Theater Company. Producing artistic director states: "Mosaic Dance Theater Company is dedicated to the dance and folklore of the Mediterranean region, including North Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Italy, Greece, and Spain. The dances and music, the stories and myths, and the history and ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.
- Rehearses Dec. 13-Feb. 6 (off Dec. 21-Jan. 1); runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22 at the theater in the Fair Lawn Community Center, 10-10 20th St., Fair Lawn NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting Old Library Theatre's production "Dogfight," the theater's first main stage show of 2015 and the New Jersey premiere. Director states: "A young soldier learns the power of compassion when he plays a cruel joke on an unsuspecting girl. The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James ...
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearsals begin in May 2015 in NYC; performs Jul. 21-Sept. 1, 2015 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in New York, NY
Seeking awesome, fun actors to be part of a production of Jonathan Larson's "Rent" at the 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland. This is an opportunity to perform as part of an international cast in Scotland at the largest performing arts festival in the world. In 2014, over 3,100 ...
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2015; performances begin July 10; season closes Aug. 23, in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in New York, NY
Seeking stage managers and casting six Equity actor tracks for Theater At Monmouth's 2015 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Season includes: "The Winter's Tale" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.; William Shakespeare, writer); "The Real Inspector Hound" ...