- Production for promo begins May 2015 for the 48 Hour Film NY event, May 29-31st, www.48hourfilm.com/en/about/. Castings at NAVATMAN 12 East 32nd Street 4th Floor (Between 5th and Madison) NYC 5/16&5/17 11-5pm, 5/21 3pm-8pm, 5/23 11-5pm. Auditions by appointment only e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule. Additional audition 5//24 ONLY those unable to attend ANY of the scheduled sessions. In the subject heading of e-mail list Sunday May 24th Audition
- Auditions: May 16, 17, 21, 23 in New York, NY
21st Century Vision Films www.meetup.com-21st-Century Vision Films Fb: 21st Century Vision Films. is casting for upcoming film project and NY 48 Hour Film Event in NY May 29-31st. The premise is of the film was based on idea from the following CNN story www.CNN.com/2013/08/13/world/asia/india-red-brigade/. Fact: The issue of sex crimes ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.
- Rehearsals begin June 15 (twice weekly, likely Mon. & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs for one wk. Aug. 3-9 at an off-off-Broadway theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Answers to Apathy," a new, dramatic two-act play. Synopsis: Embrace your past or your future will haunt you. Rainey Grander has just received news of a life-changing event, and when old friendships and new relationships collide in the present day, the course of everyone's fate lies in the ...
- Shoots in mid-July (possibly Aug.) in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Ugly," a student film. Synopsis: "Ugly" is an urban coming-of-age story of a boy looking for love in the wrong place…his own environment. Doug, a smart outcast teenager, is on a constant path to fit in as a teen in Newark, NJ. He finds his way in through his ...
- Performances run August 2015-June 2016 in the Detroit Metro area. Note: The contract length is variable but is generally between 35-45 weeks with international touring.
- Auditions: May 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeing company members for Eisenhower Dance, a contemporary repertory company based in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Company states: "The company boasts a diverse repertory by nationally-known choreographers. Current repertory includes works by Edgar Zendejas, Ron de Jesus, Gina Patterson, Jamey Hampton, Lauren Edson and artistic director Laurie Eisenhower."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers for future replacements in the 25th Anniversary tour of "The Phantom of the Opera."