- Shoots late January-early February in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Martingale," a feature film. Synopsis: With his single mother struggling to keep work, Miles, a high school student, has to help support her and his siblings. But when his family faces eviction, Miles makes choices that will forever alter his future.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015 (6:30-10 p.m.) and continue weekday eves. (6:30-10 p.m.), Sat. TBD, and Sun. (1-6 p.m.); runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity exceptional, versatile singers-actors well versed in the Gilbert & Sullivan style for "The Singapore Mikado." Artistic directors state: "A sense of humor is mandatory." Synopsis: While the Japanese advance from the north, parishoners, staff, and friends of Rev. Father Evelyn Estebrooke, Parish Priest at The Church ...
- Rehearses Jan. 20-29, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 17, 2015 in Norwalk, CT (one hour on Metro North from Grand Central station. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theatre).
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Norwalk, CT
Casting "Driving Miss Daisy," by Alfred Uhry
- Future dates TBD. Possible NYC run in late 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking MALE dancer/actors for "Breaking Surface," a flying dance-theater show over water that uses acrobatics, dance, theater, and puppetry, & tells the story of a man following a muse into the unknown. Although dates are not set, in 2015-16, Breaking Surface has strong potential for touring & events.
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Shoots Dec. 15-16 and Dec. 17-18 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York City, NY
Casting re-enactments of true love crime stories for episodes 419 and 420 of "Scorned: Love Kills" on Investigation Discovery - True Crime Stories.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; previews begin Feb. 10; runs Feb. 16-Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Rocket to the Moon." Synopsis: "Rocket to the Moon" is set in the oppressive heat of a New York summer, where the waiting room of Ben Stark's dental practice serves as the backdrop to his mid-life crisis as he attempts to escape the confines of his life by having ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 26, with possible extension to May 3, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Buzzer." Synopsis: "Buzzer" is a darkly funny, intensely gripping new play about love, fear, and the high costs of choosing whom we make a home with, and where. When Jackson and his girlfriend, Suzy, buy an apartment in the newly gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhood where he grew up, Suzy isn’t ...
- Rehearses Jan. 2015 in NYC; shoots Feb. 2015 for three weekends in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Newmans," a six episode web series for Nike about product design and safety.