- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 20-22, 2015 at St. Jean's Auditorium, 167 E. 75th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Connections," a play.
- All applicants must be available Apr. 14-Sept. 10, 2015. Rehearsals begin Apr. 14 in NYC; season ends Aug. 30. The "Tempest" tour runs Aug. 31-Sept. 10, tentatively.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, Feb 6, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservator Company. Associate artistic director states: "The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservatory Company is an artistic home to practice and take risks. Working alongside our nationally-recognized acting company on and off stage, the six to eight actors we invite into the program ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24.
- Auditions: Jan 9, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for various ensemble roles in "Gypsy."
- 1. 29hr reading to develop the musical to take place in the last 2 weeks of January (exact times/dates TBD) 2. Rehearsals begin Feb 25 2015 Performances April 1 - 4 2015 Connelly Theatre, E 4th St.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for the rock musical/alternative opera "Gilgamesh - A Musical Epic". Power. Kingdoms. Lust. And the Will of one (anti-)hero who wants to do everything he can to conquer the one enemy he cannot beat: Death. Based on the epic from Mesopotamia, one of the oldest pieces of literature known ...
- Spring festival runs March-April 2015 (two weeks); summer festival runs July-August 2015 (four-five weeks); autumn festival runs September-October 2015 (two weeks) in the Adirondacks, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting ADK Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "Romeo & Juliet," "All's Well That Ends Well," "As You Like It," "Songs of the Iroquois" (an original play for children), "The Winter's Tale," and "Hamlet."
- Rehearses Mar. 2-14, 2015 in NY (must have NY housing); travel to Texas Mar. 15; opens Mar. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 10, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers, men and women, for "The King and I." Synopsis: It is 1862 in Siam when an English widow, Anna Leonowens, and her young son arrive at the Royal Palace in Bangkok, having been summoned by the King to serve as tutor to his many children and ...
- Dates and locations TBD; seven month contracts available throughout 2015-2016; itineraries include ports in Miami, Tampa, New York, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and many more.
- Auditions: Jan 11, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for all of the ships of Norwegian Cruise Lines for the 2015 Season.
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in New York, NY and Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2015; runs Mar. 13-29 with a possible extension, in Metuchen, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting "MIsMATCH.com," the world premiere of new musical comedy about online dating in the middle ages. Synopsis: Four friends meet every week at their favorite bar in Boca Raton to discuss the trials and tribulations of online dating in the middle ages. Not those middle ages...their middle ages.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 20-May 3 in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Playing the Assassin" by David Robson.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28, 2015; runs May 22-July 5, 2015 in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Good People" by David Lindsay-Abaire.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 17; runs May 22-June 14 in Hartford, CT. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 9-Aug. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Kiss Me Kate," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 17 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Albany, NY