- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Rehearsals begin September 2014; performances run Nov. 7, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 at theme parks, restaurants, country clubs, and private parties in L.A. and Orange County.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Fullerton, CA
Casting the 32nd season of 'Tis the Season Handbell Carolers, a professional Christmas caroling group.
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs through Nov. 14 in CT.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Bridgeport, CT
Seeking non equity actors with basic knowledge of Spanish for bilingual touring production of "Don Quixote."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 28 with no performances on Dec. 24 & 25 at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "She Loves Me," a musical which follows the story of two pen pals who fall in love not realizing that they already know each other.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Blvd, Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein," the Mel Brooks' musical in which the grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen"), inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes ...