- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27 (five weeks, 100 hrs.); runs May 29-June 21 (12 performances on Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Unexpected Man," a play. Synopsis: A woman happens to sit across from one of her favorite authors on a train journey from Paris to Frankfurt. Initially through inner monologues, they each describe their unique philosophies and imaginations, while she ponders the conflict of producing his book from her ...
- Shoots Apr. 11, 12, 18, & 19 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Brown," a USC short student thesis film. Synopsis: Two childhood friends driven apart by racism in rural 1960s Alabama meet again in 2015 as the result of police brutality.
- Shoot dates TBD in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Oceanside, CA
Seeking models for a reality game show/fashion show. CEO states: "If chosen for this audition phase, you will get an online comp card publication in preparation for the production event so when viewers select you on TV, we have the page about you ready. This is for an ongoing shopping ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Carson, CA
Casting a "driving under the influence" PSA. Concept: This story first takes place at the outside of a bar where we see two friends making their way outside, just after a good night out. As they walk out we clearly see that one of the guys (Gerald), is stumbling around, ...
- Shoots Apr. 18 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Orange, CA
Casting "Kai's Box," a student film for Chapman University. Synopsis: In order to be released from prison, Kai must gain the forgiveness of the person he killed, his ex-partner Noah.
- Shoots Apr. 3 (7-10 p.m.), Apr. 4 (6-10 p.m.), and possibly Apr. 5 (6-10 p.m.) in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Tacet," a short student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: A lonely man shares his troubles with his house computer as he searches for a way out of his situation.
- Shoots April 12, 19 in Orange County and L.A. Casting Director states: "We will be filming in a school area mainly. The filming days will be no longer than eight hrs. on weekend and possibly a few hours (less than five) on a weekday."
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Elliot the Knight." Synopsis: Elliot is a young boy with an incredible imagination. His day goes from ordinary to extraordinary when his classmates turn into the fairytale characters that he reads about everyday. He will embark on an adventure that includes princesses, knights, and other fairytale creatures. The drama ...
- Shoots April 17th at The Watts Towers Art Center at 1727 E. 107th St in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Carson, CA
Casting an untitled PSA about the issues faced by students who are unable to read at their grade level.
- Gig runs Feb. 28-Apr. 30 at Crowley Studios in Castaic, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA and Mar 29, Apr 5, 12, 19, 26 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a hard rock drummer to join Minister Crowley, a band, to promote the new movie "Cut" by doing television appearances, the press circuit, and a new CD. Senior producer states: "We want someone who will embrace our musical vision and meld with the band. What we don't want is ...
- Rehearses April 13-May 22 (evenings and weekends); performs May 23, 24, 25, 30, & 31 with possible extension to June 6 & 7. All performances are at 4:30 p.m. in the Nelson Amphitheatre on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA
Casting "The Merchant of Venice," Shakespeare's classic play.