- Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 16, 9 a.m.-2pm; runs Apr. 17-26, Apr. 30-May 10 at The Lounge Theatre, 6201 Santa Monica Blvd., L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Grow a Pair of...Wings,' a play. Synopsis: Imperfect perfectionist Sarah Klein was a good student, a good daughter, a good girlfriend, and now, at the age of 26, she's falling flat. Guided by the whimsically opinionated spirit of her Holocaust survivor grandfather, Sarah struggles to emerge as more than ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs May 7-June 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Who's Tommy." Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Pacific Islander, South Asian or Asian American. Seeking Adult Tommy at this call; separate EPA for all other roles to occur at later date. Synopsis: After witnessing ...
- Rehearsals are held once a week for three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement; runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside show times may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Jan 25 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform for corporations, camps, events, and parties. LAC also has three shows in development for weekly TV ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 16; runs Mar. 4-22 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "La Gringa," a play.
- Rehearsals begin in mid March; performances May 15-23 at New Victoria Theater and other venues in Santa Barbara, CA. Performances in L.A. in June pending.
- Auditions: Jan 26, Feb 2, 9 in Santa Barbara, CA
Seeking dancers for the American Dance & Music Performance Group 2015 Spring Season.
- Shoots Mar. 29-31 in Palm Springs, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sunnyside" (working title), a pilot. Synopsis: Four twenty-somethings search for love, purpose, and happiness in Palm Springs.
- Rehearses Feb.-Mar.; runs Mar. 20, 21, & 22 in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Casting "The Curious Savage." Synopsis: "The Curious Savage" is a comic tale of greed, generosity, and sanity. Ethel Savage, a new widow, has been left with a substantial fortune which her three grown children--a senator, a judge, and a gold-digger of a daughter--are intent on keeping from disposing in any ...
- Rehearses Jan. 20-Feb. 26 (Tues. & Thurs., 6 p.m.) at The Vision Theatre in Leimert Park, CA; opens Feb. 27 (three performances) at the Stella Adler Theatre in Hollywood, CA; then runs in March (three weekends) at the American Legion Post, L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 27, 29 in Leimert Park, CA
Casting the revival of "Sick and Tired," a historical musical based on the life of voting and civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer. Executive director states: "This is an award-winning production."
- Shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a short music video with heavy and inspiring action and drama.
- Rehearsals begin mid-March; performances are ongoing at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female vocalists for "Five & Dime," a high-energy musical group (“Five”) fronted by a female singer (“Dime”) with the vocal stylings of Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. Together, they will play and swing to popular standards of the ‘20s and ’30s while interacting with park guests
- Shoots in February in Santa Clarita/Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Home Invasion Robbery Blues," a short film about two home invasion robbers who hit a snag when one suffers from an emotional crisis in the middle of a robbery. Director states: "This film is aimed at festivals."
- Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Beverly Hills, CA
Seeking talent seeking representation to join PASH Entertainment, a boutique entertainment company for marketing, branding, and other special events, as well as pilot season, fashion week, and various upcoming shows. Company states: "Our previous talents have been seen on the 'The Voice,' 'Real Husbands of Hollywood,' 'The Doctors,' 'Transformers,' 'Django ...
- Runs two to 11 times a day, 365 days a year in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "WaterWorld," a live action show at Universal Studios Hollywood. Company states: "Being on the roster at "Waterworld" affords a highly flexible, well-paying part time job where you will be using your acting skills in front of thousands of people each day. We are experts at taking people we think ...