- Rehearses in January; shows run late January through late December. Locations may include but are not limited too, Wisconsin, Atlantic City, NJ, Las Vegas, NV, Myrtle Beach, SC, cruise ships, and Branson, MO.
- Auditions: Nov 28 in New York, NY and Dec 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting leads and tenors for placement in groups to tour the U.S. year-round in high schools, colleges, casinos, and cruise ships.
- production date is , monday november 30 2015 , from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. , on Burbank California, Barham blvd 3600 oakwood apartments , building P , apartment P 201
- Auditions: Nov 28 in BURBANK, CA
casting " i dont like it " a short film about two girlfriends that are arguing about what clothes to wear to go out.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 18; runs Jan. 7-10 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 28, 29 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearses Dec. 12-13, Jan. 3-4, 2016 (additional days if necessary); shooting begins Jan. 16 and ends March 15 in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Irvine, CA
Casting "Guardian," a short film. Synopsis: Just after Troy’s death, he is forced to deal with a guilty conscious. He meets Violet and together they learn how to move on from their pasts.
- Event TBD at DoubleTree by Hilton in Rosemead, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Rosemead, CA
Seeking models for a hotel event featuring designer dresses and cosmetics.
- Runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21, 2016 at the Newport Theatre Arts Center in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting Robert Harling’s comedy-drama "Steel Magnolias." Taking place in a small town Louisiana, beauty salon, circa 1980 where five women come to have their hair done. Although the play contains wonderful hilarious repartees between the characters it also touches upon the realization of immortality which in turn draws on the ...
- Rehearses in December and January at the New York Film Academy in Burbank; shoots Jan. 14-20 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Hello Erick," a short student film for NYFA. Synopsis: When a DEA agent goes away for work, her cheating husband, Erick, has his world threatened when he is blackmailed by the man his wife is after. A female detective, Nancy, who's trying to get promoted by taking down a ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 24, 2016 (Thurs.-Sun. 1 p.m. and Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.) in Escondido, CA. Note: No conflicts will be accepted with rehearsals or performances.
- Auditions: Nov 30, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof."