- Rehearsals early June leading up to shoot June 15-29 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an upcoming dramatic full length feature film entitled "Blur." Synopsis: Barely surviving a life of child prostitution, a girl recounts her story to a cop in hopes of bringing her abductors to justice. Casting Director states: "We are funded by a non-profit to raise awareness about child sex trafficking ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Burbank, CA
Seeking outgoing and single females who love to dance for a network dance competition show.
- Performs June 30 (7:30-9 p.m.) at the Horton Grand Theater in downtown San Diego.
- Auditions: May 31 in San Diego, CA
Seeking actors to bring to life the 10 winning works from 2015 Memoir Writers Competition at The 2015 San Diego Memoir Writer's Showcase. Readings will be 5-7 minutes long, primarily monologues.
- Rehearses in May; shoots in June in L.A.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 6 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Sisters," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: A younger sister has to make choice between her boyfriend and her older sister with cerebral palsy.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- Production will take place in Escondido CA, in the afternoon of June 6th.
- Auditions: May 31 in Escondido, CA
$55/lb is a short film that has the feel of a skit. It's a comedic spoof on weight-loss infomercials.
- Works locally in Hollywood and coast to coast.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in Hollywood, CA
Advertainment Media is holding open auditions for talent to perform in stores locally and coast to coast. The dates are Monday, June 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 PM, Tuesday, June 2, from 10:00 a.m. tp 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. To schedule your date and time ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Hay Fever" and "The Vortex," to be performed in rotating rep.
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at the Disney World Resort in FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities for Walt Disney World's 2015 Holiday Season including "Celebrate the Season," Disney's classic Christmas spectacular, performed live in front of Cinderella Castle, and "Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!," Disney's newest high-energy, interactive musical revue, featuring songs of the season with a futuristic twist!
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; tech runs Sept. 18-20; dress rehearsals are Sept. 22-24; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 1, with possible extension through Nov. 15 in Pasadens, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Seven Spots on the Sun," a fable of revenge and redemption. The people of a Latin American village are reeling from the impact of a devastating civil war when a mysterious plague begins to ravage their children. An embittered doctor discovers that he could be their savior, but he ...
- Shoots July 3-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a documentary short about four lost insecure teenage girls who go on a camping trip to find themselves. These girls should actually have insecurity issues, eating disorders, depression, lack of self esteem, or feel lost or without a passion--anything in this realm. Coordinator states: "We are looking to genuinely ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs July 25-Aug. 22 at the Long Beach Playhouse in CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Shakespeare’s R&J," a play. Synopsis: Four young prep school students, tired of going through the usual drill of conjugating Latin and other tedious school routines, decide to vary their very governed lives. After school, one breaks out a copy of William Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juiliet" and they all take ...
- Rehearses June 2015; shoots July 15-19 in L.A> and Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Floating," a crime drama set in 2015 about 16-year-old girl, Jade, who grows up in a single parent family. She’s so ashamed of her mother Lauren, because her mother’s part-time job is a prostitute. Jade refuses to understand and communicate with Lauren. However, after Jade “killed” her mother’s client ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting A Noise Within's 2015-2016 season of seven shows. "A Flea In Her Ear" (Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 12-Nov. 22); "Antigone (Robertson Dean, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 20-Nov. 20); "All My Sons" (Geoff Elliott, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15-Oct. 11-Nov. 21); "A ...
- Shoots in late June in LA.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rooms” a gritty crime drama that takes place over the course of one night at a rundown motel in the early 1990s. Synopsis: Three storylines take place in three separate rooms. In one room, bank robbers discover that they have stolen more than they had bargained for. In another, ...