- Works three weeks in July. Note: Will take five weeks prior to design and implement the syllabus.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Claremont, CA
Seeking program directors for Young Actor's Camp. Coordinator states: "Young Actors Camp, the most celebrated and well-known acting for film camp, is now hiring Program Directors to oversee our television and feature film course."
- Tentatively shoots May 10th and/or May. 11th in the West LA area.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Exchange" a short film about three individuals who have just committed a crime and a meet up at a bar to pass off the stolen good to a buyer and receive payment. While they are there however, we start to find out that not everyone seems to be ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Shoots May 15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Ritual," a short film that explores the traditions of a conservative family and the expectations that are placed on the young bride on her wedding night.
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...
- Rehearses between May 2-9; shoots either May 10 or 11 at Biola University in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Behind the Curtain," a student film for Biola University about a man and a girl backstage before the man leaves to go on stage.
- Production dates are TBD at The Lonny Chapman Theatre in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting The Group Rep Theater's upcoming season, to include "A Streetcar Named Desire," "Love Again" (a musical), "Don't Dress For Dinner," "Tiger Tail," and "Lombardi." Coordinator states: "We have been in existence for 40 years and have produced over 200 AEA 99-Seat Plan productions. We are currently looking to expand ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 19-22 as part of the Red Brick Road's Shorts Festival in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Make It Better," a one-act play.
- Los Angeles, CA Shooting Dates: June 12-15, 2014 Rehearsals in late May.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an independent, short film for festival distribution. Synopsis: Rachel, an aspiring actress intent on making her mark in Hollywood has botched an audition, can’t find the means to bury her cat and is about to be evicted. She finally decides to solve her dilemmas, and make her mark, in ...
- Shoots May 20 & 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Reckless Serenade," a short film about a guilt-ridden man who takes care of an injured lady thief on the run over the course of a weekend.
- Runs July 11-Aug. 24 at The Hudson Theatres-Stages of Gray Theatre Company in Hollywood, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule and location has not yet been selected.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hollywood Façade," a juke box love story Broadway musical mash up. This is the love story of Peter Legacy and Sarah Dulane. Sarah, a recently widowed woman from the south, and once famed queen of the Broadway stage, has found a way to reunite with her son Billy Dulane ...
- Rehearses in June; shoots June-July in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Animal Control," in which a reporter must learn to cope with the death of a close friend while interviewing a conspiracy theorist who threatens him with arrest if he doesn't enact her morbidly humorous conspiracies.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD by Griffith Observatory in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Dialogues," a short film told in three dialogues between two characters who are known as famous Greek gods although appearances would say otherwise. Producers state: "This is an independent, experimental film in the vein of John-Luc Godard, Peter Greenaway, and Mike Leigh."
- Rehearses in Los Angeles; tours for 25-30 weeks to various cities worldwide.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL and May 10 in San Francisco, CA and May 17 in Irvine, CA and Jun 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new male and female company members for the 2014-2015 touring season. The working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Dancers will have the opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...