- Rehearses Sept. 6-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Blvd, Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein," the Mel Brooks' musical in which the grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen"), inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes ...
- Rehearsals begin with the read thru on Tues, 9/9. Rehearsals will be scheduled once talent has been procured and conflicts have been reviewed. Auditions & Rehearsals at the following: Baycities Community Church - 4915 Emerald St., Torrance CA 90503 Performances will be at the following: 2nd Story Theatre - 710 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Show opens on Sat 10/25 and runs 3 weekends thru Sun 11/09. (Saturdays at 8 pm, Sundays at 2 pm with a Friday performance on 10/31 at 8 pm)
- Auditions: Sep 3, in Torrance, CA
Frederick Knott play set in the 60's. This is a suspenseful thriller, set in 1960's New York. It is about Susan (a newly blind woman 25-33 years old) whose husband brings home a doll from a business trip that unbeknownst to him holds something very valuable to some unsavory characters ...
- Audition Dates: 09/03/2014, 09/04/2014. Audition Note: Even if you are not scheduled you are more than welcome to show up i the window of 3:15 PM to 6:00 PM on Thur. and 10 AM to 1 PM on Wed. Callback Dates: 09/05/2014 Shoot Dates: 09/07/2014 Audition Location: 3300 Riverside Dr. Burbank, CA 91505 Shooting Location: 9545 Wentworth St, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in Los Angeles, CA
This is a project for a well established artist who does dub step. We have a supervising director on board who is a DGA member, Craig Ross. He has directed a few episodes of The Bones together with a couple of other features. This music video is a great opportunity ...
- Performs Oct. 30 at Diavolo Dance Theater on Moulton Ave in L.A. Note: Rehearsal times vary depending on the number of pieces each dancer is chosen to perform.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Los Angeles, CA
This is going to be a great night of fundraising and awareness. Casting Jipe Moyo: A Benefit Show for Tanzanian Children, produced by Not Man Apart, choreography by Masha Balovlenkov. All the money raised during the event goes directly to providing medical care for children with spinal disorders, tuberculosis, HIV, ...
- One year contracts begin January/February 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in North Hollwood, CA and Sep 3 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking character look-alikes to appear before thousands of guests each day in “meet and greets”, parades, spectaculars and special events at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.