- Shoot begins in May (some weekday shoot days, as well as weekends) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "L.L.I.C," also known as "Living Life in Character," a web series about six people who are reflections of the characters that people play in their day-to-day lives. By agreeing to go on a reality show, they are each confronted with opportunities to overcome their biggest fears, but can they ...
- Ongoing. Rehearses Thursdays (7:30 p.m.) and Sundays (9:15 a.m.); services Sundays (10:30 a.m.); additional services and rehearsals for special events in Valley Village, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Valley Village, CA
Seeking singers (paid and volunteer) for the Faith Chapel Choir, in residence at Faith Presbyterian Church of Valley Village. We are a traditional choir singing both classical and contemporary music.
- Rehearses in the summer; performs in mid-Aug. in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting the stage play "Prodigal Son," based on the Biblical story.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, May 10, 17, 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- If selected, we will work with you to create a profile for our first funding round in June. You can be located anywhere to participate!
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Boston, MA and May 2 in Hollywood, CA and May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent Angels Like Rebels is a record label that uses the power of crowdfunding and crowd-marketing to discover and promote new talent. Our members (angels) have millions of dollars to contribute to the artists (rebels) they like. We are looking for aspiring artists who want to launch their ...
- Shoots this fall in and around Joshua Tree, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Mojave." Director of the opening film of the first Beverly Hills Film Festival casting for lead role in a hi-desert homage to the classic French film “La Jetee,” a post-apocalyptic exploration of time, space, war and love. The original was the basis for the Bruce Willis vehicle “Twelve ...
- Shoots May 23 & 24 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 2 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting “Smarty Pants News,” a playful news show co-anchored by high school students--crafty, NASA-obsessed Sofia Sal and goofy, animal and biology-loving Doug Dingo--to report on the news you didn’t know you wanted to hear. Director of Education states: "We prefer to work with actors who can continue to work on ...
- Rehearses throughout May; shoots May 20 at Santa Monica College Airport Arts Campus, 2800 Airport Ave., Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking actors to interpret leading roles in a scene from the Oscar-nominated film "Y tu mamá también" (Mexico, 2001) for a student project. Filmmaker states: "A group of emerging filmakers from Santa Monica College's state-of-the-art film program will re-create a single scene out of the film. The finished product will ...
- Rehearses in May and shoots in June in Tarzana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 30 in Tarzana, CA
Casting "See You Again," a short student film. Synopsis: A little boy embarks on an adventure to see his widowed grandfather get a second chance at love before it's too late.
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Performance dates and rehearsals vary.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Venice Beach, CA
Seeking company members for the LA Follies, a performance ensemble based in Venice Beach, California. Choreographer states: "We are currently seeking professional level female dancers with strong backgrounds in jazz, ballet, tap, some hip-hop, and acrobatics (all disciplines are not required)."
- Rehearses in May and June 2015; summer seasonal employment runs June 20-Sept. 7, 2015 in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 30, May 2, 3, 4 in Carlsbad, CA
Seeking dynamic and highly energetic singers and dancers to portray fun characters for LEGOLAND California Resort's 2015 Summer Season. Entertainment includes the hit seasonal show "Character Dance Party," the Hotel Improv & Atmosphere, hosts for "The LEGO Movie Experience," Costume Character staff, gymnasts for the year-long audience favorite "The Big ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs June 18-July 12 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; and Sun., 2 p.m., and June 27, 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Next to Normal," a Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core. The story concerns a mother, Diana, a suburban housewife ...
- Rehearsals start on or about June 17; performs July 16-19 & July 23-26 at The Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Rent," the musical by Jonathan Larson. Inspired by Puccini's opera "La Boheme," "Rent" is a gritty show, rich in profanity and mature themes.