- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Auditions are SUNDAY AUGUST 30TH from 5 PM to 9 PM. The shoot will begin DURING and immediately AFTER the casting and then commence one week after.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grimlock's Gauntlet," a feature film. Synopsis: Morris Grimlock was the the premiere multi-platinum English rockstar who disappeared at the height of his career. Now, he is back, (like a fish out of water) and he just wants to play rock and roll. He does not get the usual rock ...
- Runs September and October in the Manhattan Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking dancers, singers, and models for a couple of large performances and fashion shows for the UCT Culture Center.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...