- Performances will be held in Singapore.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, character actors, voice impersonators and more to provide world-class entertainment at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Rehearses once or twice in March; shoots three to five days in April (weekend days) in Santa Clarita, CA. Please wait for a reply from us before attending auditions. If you have the look we are going for we will email you sides, character descriptions and more audition information for you to prepare prior to arriving for your audition. If you do not receive a reply, you do not have the look we are seeking for this particular project and do not want to waste your time. Thank you!
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Blood Orphan." - edgy, vampire film. Synopsis: Batty, an abused 13-year-old runaway, is forced to live in a park bathroom. She survives only because of Henry, a janitor who feeds her cat food. But Batty's life takes more than one unexpected turn when she meets a strange woman named ...
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday evenings & weekend afternoon or evening); runs May 3-25 (Fri.-Sun.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Underpants" by Steve Martin.
- Shoots Apr. 9-13 on California coast, L.A., and San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a talented young singer/musician who plays guitar for a feature-length documentary film. Producer states: "You will be taking part in a sociological musical experiment that involves a popular genre. You will act as both narrator and performer in this unique format. Planning to enter in festivals for 2015."
- Shoots the first week of April 2014 in L.A.; this will be approx. a four-hour shoot.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting three actresses to deliver a monologue for a video promoting a T-shirt company's Kickstarter campaign. Producer states: "My production will entail a simple one-minute monologue to promote a T-shirt concept to be revealed on Kickstarter. No nudity or vulgarity involved."
- Rehearsals begin April 11; performs various (Wed., Thurs. & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 17, in Escondido, CA
Welk Resort Theatre is casting "Grease."
- Rehearsals TBD in Studio City, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in CA
Casting for a girl group. Music manager states: "30-year Music Executive, Judy Stakee (Sheryl Crow, Katy Perry, Michelle Branch, Jewel, Joy Williams etc.) is forming a Powerhouse Girl Group."
- Shoots March 21 at 6 a.m. in Carson, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an untitled short horror film. Synopsis: A woman waits for her boyfriend to come home from work but a deadly visitor stops by instead.
- Rehearsals begin approx. April 7, 2014 in Bucharest, Romania; shoots May 6-June 1, 2014 in Bucharest, Romania and Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 18, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "High Strung." Choreographer Dave Scott ("Step Up," "Stomp the Yard," "So You Think You Can Dance?") will choreograph the routines for this ballet meets hip hop tale of a struggling British musician in New York and the talented American ballerina he meets who changes his world. Casting personnel state: ...
- Rehearses prior to March 25; mandatory workshop will be held March 26, 10:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; shoots one day before April 2 in the La Mirada area.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "The Gap," a Biola University student film in which a teacher confronts a student she believes cheated on a paper.