- Shoots July 28-Aug. 3 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Shadows of the Past," a student horror film about three high school friends who accidentally murder an innocent bystander whose shadow comes back to life from the dead to try and kill them all and avenge his death one year later.
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- The production will slate by the end of 2015. Shoots in Cambodia.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Los Angeles, CA
"In order to retrieve her agoraphobic healing, she must dive into The Killing Fields."
- Rehearses and shoots mid to late July in Orange County (Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine), CA.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Casting "Side 4," a student short horror film about a pseudo-hipster that finds a record which shows her surreal visions.
- Shoots July 13-24 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cheese Bros," a quirky comedic web series that takes place in an alternate reality populated by cheese lovers. Jack and Shredder are best friends that have devoted their lives to cheese, but their school has been ambushed by a mysterious anticheese gang. As the self-appointed Knights of dairy products, ...
- Shoots Aug. 4-14 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "LoveLog," a student film in which a couple starts using a new augmented reality app and are forced to confront problems in their relationship, during a difficult move.
- Shoots two days btwn. July 12-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "All That Light Can Bear." Told through the eyes of a young girl, this is an intimate family drama about her and her family as they prepare for an imminent solar flare that can potentially stop life as we know it on Earth. References include "The Tree of Life," ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 25, 2016; runs Apr. 21-May 15, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Chula Vista, CA
Casting "Rapture, Blister, Burn" by Gina Gionfriddo. Synopsis: Can a woman really have it all? Catherine built a career as a rock-star academic, making a name for herself deconstructing pornography. Gwen became a homemaker. Decades later, fueled by envy and regret these two friends experiment with swapping lives. If nothing ...
- Rehearses Sept. & Oct. at the California Ballet studios; runs Oct. 23-25, 2015 at the San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA. Expected contract to last between six to eight weeks depending upon the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in San Diego, CA
Casting California Ballet Company's West Coast premiere of Septime Webre's "The Great Gatsby." Description: Septime Webre’s visionary choreography fuses contemporary ballet, jazz, and tap with narrative to bring to life the iconic story of obsession, wealth, and excess. This production is accompanied by a live jazz band with vocalists and ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in Southern California, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Runs ongoing in Southern CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking musicians for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate and private events.