- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14, 2015 (7 p.m.); runs Mar. 13-Apr. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m., with possible Thurs. performances late in the run) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchester, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Mame." Synopsis: "Mame," the 1966 multiple Tony Award-winning musical, based on the biographical novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" by Patrick Dennis and subsequent play and film "Auntie Mame" by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee, is a wonderful, warm, and witty narrative enhanced with Jerry Herman’s evocative, lively, ...
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...
- Rehearses and runs Apr. 2-Aug. 16 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 14 in Culver City, CA and Jan 16 in Henderson, NV and Jan 20 in San Diego, CA and Jan 25 in Orlando, FL
Casting "Cirque de la Mer," a cirque show including acrobats, aerialists, dancers, clowns, circus performers, watercraft and more featuring a journey to an underwater world.