- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Casting in New York City September 6th & 7th, Los Angeles September 13th & 14th and Miami, September 20th & 21st.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY and Sep 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 20, 21 in Miami, FL
Casting for "Push Play," a scripted television series based on the lives of five young teens living in the city of Miami who are trying to break into the music industry and get signed to the city's biggest talent agency. Casting personnel state: "This scripted dramedy is 'Gossip Girl' meets ...
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.