- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept.; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13 at Theatre Palisades/Pierson Playhouse, 941 Temescal Canyon Rd., Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 14 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays," a play. Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes is on the case, or is he? Actor William Gillette, the first Sherlock Holmes, must solve a mysterious murder before he becomes the next victim.
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs.; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 19 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchster, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 14 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Something's Afoot," a murder mystery musical that spoofs detective stories.
- Rehearsals begin late Sept. or early Oct. 2015 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 3-6 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 14 & 19 (dress rehearsal and performance) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length classical ballet for the 29th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 14, in Seattle, WA and Sep 16, in San Francisco, CA and Sep 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking high quality triple-threat performers with contemporary vocal and dance experience for Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performances begin Jan. 20 (preview); closes Feb. 14 in Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking four men and four women, 35-45 years old, for "A Class Act." Seeking strong singers who move well. Synopsis: The Tony Award-winning lyricist of "A Chorus Line" was hell-bent on writing both the words and music for a Broadway show, a goal unrealized in 1987 when he died of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27 Thu. & Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m. & 7 p.m. with no performances on Dec. 24-25 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Anne of Green Gables," a musical. Synopsis: The Cuthberts expect to adopt a boy, but receive, instead, a red-haired, wide-eyed orphan girl. Though clever young Anne Shirley has a penchant for getting into trouble, she works her way into the hearts of her adoptive parents as well as the ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Oct. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Theater on High Street, 45 E. High St., Moorpark, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Moorpark, CA
Casting "Costa Titanica," a play. Synopsis: A mashup of '70s classic TV shows “The Love Boat” and “Fantasy Island," the crew and passengers of the tragically-named Costa Titanica cruise ship must fight to survive the evil plans of Mr. Bjorke and his sidekick Baboo as he makes taking over the ...