- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Performs Dec. 6 & 7 at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
LA Unbound is seeking dancers of all styles and experience levels for its updated version of the holiday classic "The Nutcracker." The show will feature many styles of dance, including contemporary, hip-hop, tap, ballet/pointe, and Bollywood.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13 at the Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Bus Stop," a play set in a diner 25 miles west of Kansas City in early March 1955. Synopsis: A freak snowstorm has halted the progress of the bus, and the eight characters (five on the bus) have a weather-enforced layover in the diner from approximately 1-5 a.m. Many ...
- Shoots Nov. 12-Dec. 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Crumbs", an independent feature Horror film. Synopsis: An idealistic baker discovers her husband/business partner having an affair with a young employee and resolves to sabotage their own “dream” bakery. Griselda and Rupert Mayer have it all. They run a mom-n-pop bakery in a wholesome community. They’ve been blissfully married ...
- Rehearses Sept. 11-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tue., & Thu. evenings; the number of rehearsals may vary slightly); runs Nov. 22-Dec. 25 (you must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) primarily in Orange County as well as the Los Angeles, San Diego counties, and Palm Springs areas.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Laguna Hills, CA
Casting Christmas carolers for the 2014 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; production begins spring 2015 at the Vivian Beaumont Theater, Lincoln Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Lincoln Center Theater is casting actors who sing for Rodgers and Hammerstein's, "The King and I."
- One year contracts (dancers) and seven month contracts (vocalists) begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 18 in N. Hollwood, CA and Sep 8 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking principal vocalists and dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6, 2014; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," a play based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title, featuring strong musical theatre actors who can bring vivid characterizations and emotional depth to dense musical storytelling.