- Shoots fall 2015 into early 2016 in Paris, France.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in NY
Casting "The Saints of the Rue Scribe," a feature film inspired by a true story. Synopsis: Joseph and Marie Charpentier overcome severe calumny and violent persecution in 19th century Paris after wild jealousy and misunderstanding of charitable motives become weapons with which to assault their innocence, and those whom they ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 4 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Same Time, Next Year" by Bernard Slade. The story about two happily married people who meet and have an affair for 26 years meeting the same time every year.
- Shoots Aug. 13 (4-7 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the kick-off of DromeBox Laboratories' music video/five-minute-opera edition of DromeMusic. This high-concept music video, "Welcome to California," is by Alien in the Attic and NSA. Executive producer states: "Seeking artists, models, counter-culture heroes, actors/actresses, and anyone who has made the leap into our beloved land of illusion. Filming will ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 16 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 26-Oct. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. matinees at 2 p.m.) at Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre, 2627 Pico Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Cinderella Waltz," the play by Don Nigro. Synopsis: Rosey Snow is trapped in a fairy-tale world that is, by turns, funny and a little frightening, with her stepsisters Goneril and Reagan, her demented stepmother, her lecherous father, a bewildered prince, a fairy godmother who sings salty old sailor songs, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; previews Sept. 23 & 24; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 25 (Wed., Thurs., and Fri. at 8 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Breathe," a play by Javon Johnson, directed by Levy Lee Simon. Synopsis: When two teenagers (one black, one white) are involved in separate acts of violence, the consequences they face are based not only on evidence, but also on the colors of their skin. Using a combination of urban ...
- Shoots in Sept.-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Teat Time in Neverland," a short student film for USC. Synopsis: An isolated teenage girl finds herself torn between reality and delusion when a determined FBI agent tries to free her from her long-term abductor.
- Shows run five weeks of five performances per week,Wed-Sat nights at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 4 p.m. in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting the Falcon Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Scott and Hem" (Mark St. Germain, writer; Dimitri Toscas, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 15); "The Complete History of America (abridged)" (Adam Long, Reed Martin & Austin Tichenor, writers. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 6); and ...
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in Southern California, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists with extensive Motown repertoire for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Dates TBD; team is based in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Whittier, CA
Seeking dancers, models, and cheerleaders for the dance team for the Whittier Hornets, a semi-pro football team.
- Production dates are TBD in Arizona & California, as well as aboard a number of major cruise ship lines.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "December '63," in which the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons comes to life in this one-of-a-kind concert experience. Company states: "'December '63' showcases all your favorite songs from Frankie Valli including the classics that have been thrilling audiences for decades along with the most popular singles ...
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Performances are held year-round in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...