- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Shoots Feb. 14 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Dragon School," a pilot to be made into a feature length film about a half Asian, half Caucasian college girl's mysterious journey.
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 9, Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...
- Rehearses in mid February, films into early March.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in West Hollywood, CA and Feb 6, 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
A high school student and a hostage from another world must find a way to stop a war for another universe before it tears ours apart. (Short Film)
- Runs in IL.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the 36th Annual Illinois Theatre Association's Statewide Professional Non-Equity auditions.
- Rehearses Saturdays 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at The Complex Hollywood, 6476 Santa Monica Blvd., L.A. 90038, Shepherd Studio; runs Summer 2015 at The Complex Hollywood in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "B.H.A.T.L.," (pronounced battle); an annual stage show and internet series based on the classic Soap Box Derby.