- Shoots this November in Venice.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25, Oct 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting an independent & improv-based comedy show featuring "slice of life" sketches, witty story lines and insightful variety segments.
- Rehearses Oct. 3-Dec. 17, weekends and some weekdays at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy; runs Dec. 18 and 19 at Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 135 N. Grand, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 19, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers strong in ballet, tap, flamenco, hip hop and gymnastics for "The Hot Chocolate Nutcracker," a musical. Company states: "Debbie Allen has taken the traditional ballet and has given it a new context, fresh lively characters, new music and spectacular dancing to bring a vibrant, unforgettable theater experience for ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...
- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots June 18, 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Edgar Alexander's Comedy Smackdown: The Movie," an upcoming straight to DVD stand-up comedy movie with exclusive comedy material provided by Edgar Alexander Jr.
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...