- Shoots May 1-3 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Have a Little Faith," a short graduate student film being produced at Chapman University. Synopsis: The film is about Faith, who is new to Holy Trinity High School. Faith can't sit through more than five minutes of Bible study class without causing a scene. When another student, Thomas, is ...
- Shoots June 5-7 in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Dayton, OH
Casting "The Tooth Man Cometh." Synopsis: In this light hearted drama, Barry is an elderly salesman who has lost his voice in society. When he meets a young girl who just lost a tooth, Barry believes that bartering for her tooth will improve his confidence and complete his sales.
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.
- Works in Valencia, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, and stilt walkers for Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- Rehereses in July & August; opens late September in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking talent for "Teatro Martini," a fine dining cabaret show.
- Runs June 12-July 19 (Fri. & Sat. 8 p.m., Sun. matinees 2 p.m.) at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades, CA. Note: No performance July 4.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 16 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round." Enter the world of distinguished and celebrated writing team Kander and Ebb. "The World Goes 'Round" is a stunning revue of the songbook from the multi-Tony-award-winning team with the original production winning three Drama Desk awards. This musical is filled with humor and romance
- Rehearses Apr.–May/June with a summer break in July & part of August; next season’s rehearsals beginning in the last half of August in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking company members for Benita Bike’s DanceArt. Director states: "We’re auditioning now so that departing dancers can teach roles to new incoming dancers before the end of this season."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...
- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.