- Rehearses Feb. 25 (5-9 p.m.); reading is Mar. 3 (5-8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "If," a live reading of a screenplay. Producer states: "There is no admission charged, as professionals will be invited (and cast can invite whomever they want)." Synopsis: A harrowing story of a young child who is abducted and lovingly raised, "If" reflects true incidences of child abduction, exploring the ...
- Rehearses in Mar.; shoots end of Apr./beginning of May in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19, 24, 25 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Red Vinyl," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: Friday night plans are ruined for Anna Steward when her mom forces her to stay home and babysit her sister, Jasmine. After receiving a vinyl as a gift from her dad, strange events starts happening in the house. Anna discovers a ...
- Shoots in Mar. in Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Los Angeles, CA and Feb 20 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Life is Now," a student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: Jake Butler is a restless man who just wants to fast-forward to the important events in his life. When his wish is granted, he realizes that he needs to appreciate every moment in life, even the unimportant ones.
- Shoots Mar. 25-26 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "To the Moon and Back," a short film about the destruction of a friendship and how it affects Parker, specifically since she blames herself.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 29-May 22 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Walk in The Woods," in which two arms negotiators stroll in the woods above Geneva, Switzerland, in the late summer, away from the glare of the negotiating table.
- Rehearses between Feb. 22-26; shoots March 5 at UCLA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Missing Link," a short scene from "Planet of the Apes" for a UCLA class. Project description: As part of a directing actors class, students have an assignment that involves shooting a scene from a movie made before 1980. Summary: When Taylor crashes on an unknown planet, he realizes ...
- Shoots Feb. 27-28, March 5-6 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "No Such Thing," a USC student short film. Synopsis: Two teens from different socioeconomic backgrounds fall in love and face the intrusion of reality when one of the them has to make a decision about college.
- Rehearses in February; shoots March-April (most likely on weekends) in La Verne, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in La Verne, CA
Casting "The Messenger," a dramatic student short film for the University of La Verne about a murder mystery.
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...