- Rehearsals begin Mar. 30; runs Apr. 24-May 8 in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
- Runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour with choreography from renowned choreographer, Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with world famous performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- Shoots May 1-3 & 8-10 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 20, 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rosewood for Mister Lemon,” a surrealistic black comedy that explores one’s innate need for comfort, whether it be a product of physical refuge or of spiritual peace. Follows the exploits of Mister Lemon, a door-to-door fallout shelter salesman who, on his rounds about the states, is reluctantly drawn into ...
- Rehearsals begin late April; performances are ongoing at Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 20 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for a Broadway-caliber, theatrical production of "Mickey and the Magical Map." Company states: "The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells us of a wondrous map - one unlike any other - with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. But when young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to ...
- Courses begin October 2015 in London, England.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's drama conservatoire. Student Recruitment Marketing Manager states: "The School will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its full-time BA and full and part-time MA/MFA courses. Whilst remaining a ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. June 6; runs July 2-18 at Pendragon Theatre in Saranac Lake, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Tintypes." Theater states: "This is a tune-filled panorama, a musical melting pot, where the Great American Songbook come to life. It offers snapshots, tintypes, if you will of America in its last Age of Innocence. This Tony-nominated, nostalgic, musical revue takes us back to turn of the century America ...
- Performances run in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting actors/singers for Sierra Repertory Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "Honky Tonk Angels," "Unnecessary Farce," "The Music Man," "Macbeth," "Always Patsy Cline," and "The Drowsy Chaperone."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (Charlie Williams, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal May 19; first Equity rehearsal May 25; runs Jun. 10-27); "The Music Man" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Elan McMahan, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal Jun 13; first Equity ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...