- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 6-23 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center and the Hillcrest Center for the Arts in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "As You Like It," a 60s version of the comedy play.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Nov. 5-9 and Nov. 12-16 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting “cause/way," a play. Synopsis: "cause/way" follows the life stories of Felicia, Ted, and David from the end of Felicia's life (1980s) to the beginning of Ted and David's love affair (1920s). Ted, a high school coach, meets David in the roaring '20s but he eventually marries Felicia in Depression-era ...
- Shoots Sept. 29 (tentative) in Virginia.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Washington, DC
Seeking talent who speak English with a foreign accent/dialect. Seeking local talent in the DC/MD/VA market.
- Shoots Jan. 2-7, 2015 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Ballet Teacher," a student film for NYU about 12 year-old Mira, who is hopelessly in love with her ballet teacher and decides to confront him.
- Shoots Oct. 10-15 in Huntington, IN.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Huntington, IN
Casting "Flowers of the Fall." Synopsis: "After discovering a radio in a quarantined, radioactive Midwestern United States, a brother and sister must find batteries in order to contact the military to help them escape the polluted area before the radiation exposure kills them."
- Rehearsals in December; runs January-February, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Film Chinois," a noir spy thriller. Play synopsis: Peking, China in 1947, an uneasy time between WWII and the Communist takeover two years later. Randolph, a fresh-faced American operative, has been sent to the Raymond Chandler-esque Imperial City with an important mission where he meets Chinadoll, a staunch Maoist. ...
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Nine-month contracts begin in December 2014 or January 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney Cruise Line's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and their newest ship the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.