- Shows run year round.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Quincy, MA
Casting "The Murder Mystery Company Presents: Boston!" Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearses April 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," Youth Production and Workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program. A full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from "American Idiot," "The Book of Mormon," "The Fantasticks," "Hair," "Motown," "The Phantom of the Opera," "Porgy & Bess," "West ...
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."
- Rehearsals begin March 15; runs May 2-31 at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "In the Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)." Artistic director states: "'In the Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)' is a comedy about marriage, intimacy, and electricity. Set in the 1880s at the dawn of the age of electricity and based on the bizarre historical fact that doctors used ...
- Rehearse mid March-April; performs tentatively May 12-June 8 at Paradise Factory, 64 East 4th Street in NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Interpreting Her Martyr'd Signs." Producers state: "For Love & Duty Players will be presenting their inaugural production at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity this May/June. This production is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s "Titus Andronicus" called ‘Interpreting Her Martyr’d Signs.' This is a devised, movement, and classical text based piece ...