- Performances run weekends, Feb. 28-March 16, 2014 at the Berry Center, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6, 7, in Houston, TX
Casting for the musical "Peter Pan." Project description: "Musical adaption of of J. M. Barrie's 1904 play 'Peter Pan'."
- Rehearsals are held once a week for three hours, Sat.-Wed. depending on your group placement; performances run Fri.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Seeking submissions from: Sherman Oaks, CA
Casting performers for adult, teen, and kids improv groups. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids improv show. Adult groups also perform for corporations, camps, events, and parties. LAC also has three shows in development for weekly TV series, including a ...
- Shoots Dec. 12-16 in Catskills, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: new york, NY
Casting "Two Weeks, Two Years, or Just Tonight," a story of a woman devastated from her love affair ending with her college friend. Producer states: "The crew are professionals only, not students. We are filming on the ''Red Scarlett'' HD Camera with professional lighting equipment."
- Auditions: December 3rd, 2013 -December 7th, 2013, inclusively: times based on availability; with Call Backs, December 8th, 2013. Shooting in January 2014, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the student film, "Geronimo." Project Description: "Geronimo Jack, an explorer with an irrespressible sense of adventure, is a fictional story book character from a young adult novel. Gabby, a shy young girl, has found comfort in Geronimo's books. Geronimo has now left the pages of his book and has ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of December 8, 2013; runs February 8, 9, 15, 16, 2014 at 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. at the Edgewood Middle School Auditorium in Highland Park, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Highland Park, IL
Casting the musical "Schoolhouse Rock Live Too!" Project description: "'An energetic, colorful, fast-paced musical with zany, lovable characters. The show draws its inspiration from the Emmy Award-winning Saturday morning cartoon series, popular in the 1970's."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14 (weekdays 6:30-10 p.m. plus Sat. & Sun. TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 13 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting the 40th anniversary production of the Hal Prince 1973 version of "Candide," performed in Brooklyn once again. Seeking exceptional, versatile actors with excellent singing skills adept at musical comedy. A sense of humor is mandatory.
- Performances run March 7-22, 2014 at Allens Lane Arts Center, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting Peter Shaffer's "Lettice and Lovage." Project Description: "A tireless but daffy enthusiast of Elizabethan history and the theatre, embellishes the historical past of an English estate for which she serves as tour guide. Dismissed by an inspector from the Preservation Trust, rather than going quietly, she engages the inspector ...
- Rehearses early-March through mid-April 2014; runs April 18 through May 17, 2014 at the Annex Theatre in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting for the world-premiere of the play, "Chaos Theory." Project description: "When Frannie is abandoned by her girlfriend Mack, she and her friends seek solace in a book about chaos theory and parallel dimensions. In their attempt to build a machine that will take them to an alternate dimension where ...
- Rehearsals at Olney begin Feb. 4, 2014; runs Feb. 26-March 23, 2014 with possible extension to March 30 in Olney, MD. Rehearsals at Geva begin April 7, 2014; runs April 9-27, 2014 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Casting "I and You."