- Rehearsal Dates TBD; shoots Jan. 2-6, 2016 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 27 in New York, NY and Oct 25 in Purchase, NY
Casting "One, Quick Comment," a student film drama about Eli, a senior in high school, who wants to keep his family happy and together, despite seeing his dad cheat on his mother with another woman.
- Must be available for both Nov. 27 & Dec. 11 in Herald Square, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking 30 models to act as brand ambassadors for an upcoming activation in NYC for a high-end luxury fashion brand. All brand ambassadors must be extremely outgoing and friendly and possess a sleek, clean look with charm to spare. Duties include handing out collateral, educating consumers about the brand, and ...
- Shoots late November in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Pontiac, MI
Casting a non-profit short fan film about the trials and errors of Batman, "Batman: Knightmare." Company states: "When the Dark Knight sleeps, only his past haunts his nightmares. Featuring members throughout the Batman and DC canon."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Arvada, CO
Casting "The Mountaintop," by Katori Hall.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2015 for the Viking Star. Rehearsals begin Feb. 14, 2016 for the Viking Sea. Four-week rehearsal process in Orlando, FL followed by two weeks of on-board ship rehearsals. The performer will learn three production shows, one-two cabarets, and several unexpected moments that occur around the ship.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in Orlando, FL
Seeking strong singer/actors who move well and dancer/actors who sing for main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment offerings. Three main stage shows will consist of two original book shows and a revue show. Performers will also perform in a variety of cabaret shows onboard.
- currently scheduled to shoot October 24th and 25th
- Auditions: Oct 20 in North Hollywood, CA
A comedic, political parody intended for the entire LGBT community and it's allies.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs March 14-April 3 with possible one- or two-week extension at the Linda Gross Theater, Atlantic Theater Company, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Hold on to Me Darling," a play.
- Rehearses Oct. 19 at the Illinois Institute of Art Chicago; shoots Oct. 23-24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Unmasked Remedy," a short horror film about a young girl who is bullied by two other girls and kidnaps them to satisfy her abusive father's and uncle's sick pleasures.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble dancers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11, 2015-March 5, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Sarasota, FL
Casting "Butler," a play. Synopsis: The Civil War, 1861. An escaped slave seeks sanctuary, but the laws of the land are unrelenting. With sharp wit and tongue-in-cheek humor, "Butler" takes the audience on a journey through legal loopholes that led to the freeing of 10,000 slaves.
- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."