- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15 (based on actor availability); runs May 1-31, 2015, (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 3 p.m.) at the Meta Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Five Women Wearing the Same Dress," a play. Synopsis: During an ostentatious wedding reception in Knoxville, Tennessee, five reluctant bridesmaids hide out in a bedroom, each with her own reason to avoid the proceedings below. They are Frances, a sweet and sheltered fundamentalist; Mindy, the wise-cracking lesbian sister of ...
- Rehearsal and performance schedule TBD in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Expert?," a play about couples getting together for therapy only to find out that they are not the only ones who need the help.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; production dates begin May 16 (two Saturdays/month through the summer) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Urban Noir Project," an edgy narrative, docu-drama for the stage featuring characters and historical figures from African American history, past to present. Producer states: "The project will tour the city of Philadelphia in small theater locations. This is an excellent opportunity for an actor to receive exposure, career-building, and ...
- Rehearses & shoots mid-March 2015 in the Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus area, Ohio.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Dayton, OH
Seeking strong male dancers and attractive female model to play lead role along side Thomas Troutman in his new music video "Picture Perfect."
- Rehearsals begin in early March; performs Apr. 18, 19, 25, & 26 at The Burbank Children's Theatre Company, 747 Whitnall Highway, Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Androcles and the Lion," the inaugural production of The Burbank Children's Theatre Company. Synopsis: One of the most popular children's plays ever written, Aesop's fable "Androcles and the Lion" has been produced in 20 countries. Refreshingly antic, this irreverent version is written in the style of Italian commedia dell'arte. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; some Sat., 1-5 p.m.; some Sun., 6-10 p.m.); runs May 2-24 (Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Still Alarm" by George S. Kaufman and "Black Comedy" by Peter Shaffer, two comedic one-act farces. Synopsis of "The Still Alarm": The hotel bedroom is on fire. In the face of crackling flames, deadly heat, and imminent catastrophe, the guests, the bellboy, and the firemen remain resolutely British. ...
- Rehearses mid-March to late May (Mon., Tues., and Thurs., 7:30-9:30 p.m.); runs May 29, 30, and (possibly) May 31, in Waukegan, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "Over the Rainbow," a musical. Synopsis: Before a crisis occurs in the Ukraine, Nataliya leaves her husband, Viktor, and attempts to become an actress on Broadway in America. Nataliya meets new friends who give her encouragement as she pursues her dream and becomes involved with the "Wizard of Oz" ...
- Performances in Reedley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Reedley, CA
Casting the musical "The Marvelous Wonderettes." Production description: "When called upon to perform at their senior prom as a last minute replacement, Springfield High Songleaders, Betty Jean, Cindy Lou, Missy and Suzy, rally together to entertain their classmates in four-part harmony."
- Shooting April 17-19, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Austin, TX
Casting for the student short film "P.B." Project description: "Mya is stuck in detention the last week of high school, and all she can think about is her next rap song. When she discovers the school punching bag, Jane, rocks at violin, an epic duo is born."