- Seeking future replacements in Broadway, touring, and Las Vegas productions.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Branson, MO
Casting "Jersey Boys," a musical. Synopsis: From the mean streets of Jersey to "American Bandstand," this is the story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The Four Seasons. Using their legendary music, two-time Tony ...
- Shoots Nov. 7-9, 15-16, 22-23 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Chicago, IL and Nov 1 in Madison, WI
Casting "The Neighbors," a short film in which an older couple delves into obsession while housesitting for their affluent neighbors. Synopsis: Bill and Arlene Danner, a mid-40s couple, have lost all excitement in their marriage. After Jim and Lauren Stone, early 30s, leave for another vacation, Bill and Arlene rekindle ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in Central Virginia.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Charlottesville, VA
Casting new talent current and upcoming productions. Company states: "Darkstone are the filmmakers who produced the films 'Plan 9,' 'Trancers Paradox,' and the web series 'Spooky Tales from the Dark.'"
- Rehearses Nov. 15-Dec. 20; runs Dec. 26-28 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Martinez, CA
Casting the radio play "I Want Your Brain." Production description: "The Hotel De Tête in the Swiss Alps is a highly respected establishment with the largest walk-in closets in the industry, but they also serve rather unusual fare in their restaurant. Could some part of you wind up on the ...
- Rehearses Nov. 15-Dec. 20; runs Dec. 26-28, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Martinez, CA
Casting the radio play "The Biggest, Most Horriblest Monster Ever." Production description: "Dr. Cosmo J. Ragweed is a famous research scientist who is working on solving the problems of world hunger. But his experiments aren't going so well and now the nearby desert town of Whatchamacallit, Arizona is threatened by ...
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."
- Runs Jan. 30-Feb. 21, 2015 in Pinole, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Pinole, CA
Casting "Rent," the Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City, struggling with life, love, and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America.
- Tours run January-April 2015, including national and international locations.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Portland, OR
BodyVox is casting its touring season. Project description: "Seeking male dancers to join our four month touring season including national and international touring engagements."
- Shows run January 9-February 8, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Veronica's Room," a play. Project description: "A psychological thriller by Ira Levin (author of 'Deathtrap' and 'Rosemary's Baby'). It is 1973. College Students Susan and Larry are invited to a New England Mansion by its caretakers. Susan is encouraged to impersonate Veronica, a long dead daughter of the family, ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1; runs Jan. 8-25 in Quogue, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Quogue (Long Island), NY
Casting "Time Stands Still" by Donald Margulies.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...