- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 1, with a possible extension to Mar. 6, 2015 in Beverly Hills.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Beverly Hills, CA
Casting principal comic actors who sing for "Enter Laughing, the Musical," with book by Joseph Stein, music and lyrics by Stan Daniels, adapted from the novel by Carl Reiner, and additional material by Stuart Ross.
- Contract runs Jan. 26, 2015-Feb. 15, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 8, in New York, NY
Casting a developmental lab of "Somewhere in Time" with book by Ken Davenport, music by Dough Katsaros, and lyrics by Amanda Yesnowitz based on the novel and Universal Pictures film Richard Matheson.
- Runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking actors for B Street Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Dia De Los Cuentos" (a story of Mexican American folk tales for children) and "Bars and Measures."
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting PICT Classic Theatre's upcoming 2015 Season. Season includes: "For the Tree to Drop" (Lissa Brennan, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 21-28); "Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris" (Eric Blau, Mort Shuman, and Jacques Brel, writers. Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 2-9); ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9; runs Apr.-Apr. 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, in New York, NY
Seeking women and men with strong voices who dance well for "National Pastime," a musical.
- Runs Feb. 3–Apr. 19 in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Tampa, FL
Casting "First Date," a musical about the chances we all take to find love.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "End of the Rainbow," a play.
- Performs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting strong actors & strong actor/singer/dancers of all ethnicities for PCPA Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2015 summer season, to include "My Fair Lady" (rehearsal begins June 2, 2015; runs June 11-July 12, 2015; Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.), "Man of La Mancha" (rehearsal begins May 26, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; Mark ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Jan. 30-March 7 (Thurs.-Sat. evenings, Sat. & Sun. matinees) in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Annapolis, MD
Casting "Murder in the Cathedral," T.S. Eliot's verse dramatization of the murder of Thomas Becket at Canterbury, winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature. This gripping drama portrays the assassination of Archbishop Thomas Becket in Canterbury Cathedral in 1170. Becket struggles with four tempters, each with posing a different challenge. ...