- Rehearses Sat. TBD; performs Oct. 17 in GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Austell, GA
Casting "Warriors Go! I Am," a play that tells a story of six characters that Satan controlled and God turned their lives around to help change the world. There's a lot of dancing in this story as well as singing and acting. Synopsis: Whether you were in a gang, a ...
- Rehearses in NYC; runs worldwide.
- Auditions: Aug 9, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer/dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Performances March 4-23, in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Jerusalem", a play by Jez Butterworth. Project description: "A wonderful, rollicking, dark comedy about contemporary life in rural England."
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking singers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is one of ...
- Rehearsals will begin early December 2015. Performances run January 2016, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Cloud Tectonics", a play by Jose Rivera. Project description: "A love story, an old boy-meets-girl story, where the ordinary is suddenly transformed into the miraculous. "
- Runs Apr. 21-May 8, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Equivocation," a play.
- Runs Nov. 6-7 and 13-14 at 8 p.m. and Nov. 8, 15 at 2 p.m. at 244 S. Jefferson St., Frederick, MD 21701.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Frederick, MD
Casting "Legally Blonde, The Musical," an international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde." The musical follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams.
- Production runs October 2-10, in Muskogee, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Muskogee, OK
Casting for the production "Dead Man Walking." Project description: "Based on the book by Sister Helen Prejean about her experiences as a chaplain on death row."