- Rehearsals begin the week of December 8, 2013; runs February 8, 9, 15, 16, 2014 at 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. at the Edgewood Middle School Auditorium in Highland Park, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Highland Park, IL
Casting the musical "Schoolhouse Rock Live Too!" Project description: "'An energetic, colorful, fast-paced musical with zany, lovable characters. The show draws its inspiration from the Emmy Award-winning Saturday morning cartoon series, popular in the 1970's."
- Rehearses evenings & weekends beginning Jan. 13, 2014; runs March 7-16, 2014 with a possible one week extension.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting the musical "Into the Woods." Project description: "'Into the Woods' intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales and follows them to explore the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests. The musical is tied together by an original story involving a childless baker and his wife and ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14 (weekdays 6:30-10 p.m. plus Sat. & Sun. TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 10, 11, 13 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting the 40th anniversary production of the Hal Prince 1973 version of "Candide," performed in Brooklyn once again. Seeking exceptional, versatile actors with excellent singing skills adept at musical comedy. A sense of humor is mandatory.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Feb. 7-March 16 at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Lysistrata Jones," a Tony-nominated musical comedy about cheerleaders who refuse to "give it up" to their boyfriends until they win a basketball game.
- Shooting date TBD in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the first episode of the web series "Livin It Up." Project description: "'Livin It Up' follows the adventures and personal life of Josh Wilkerson."
- Performances will be Feb. 7-Mar. 1, on Fri., Sat. & Mon. evenings, with one matinee. Rehearsals will typically be held Tues., Wed., & Thurs. evenings & Saturday mornings in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Magna, UT
Casting the Broadway musical comedy "Xanadu," in which chalk artist Sonny Malone is dissatisfied with his sidewalk mural of the Greek Muses (daughters of Zeus) and determines to kill himself. On Mount Olympus, Clio, the youngest, perkiest Muse, convinces her eight sisters (two of whom are men in drag), to ...
- Rehearses late February-March, 2014; opens March 28th, 2014 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's acclaimed comic reflection of British society. Project Description: "Two young gentlemen living in 1890's England use the same pseudonym ('Ernest') on the sly, which is fine until they both fall in love with women using that name, which leads to a comedy ...
- Rehearses Jan. 20; runs Feb. 13-March 2, 2014 in Forth Worth, TX. Note: Performances Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 8 p.m. & Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Bank Job," by John Kolvenbach. Synopsis: "Just one simple bank job. How hard can it be? For two brothers new to the armed robbery industry, it turns out it’s a lot more difficult than it appears in the movies. When plans A and B ...