- Shoot begins mid-October in the L.A. & Orange County.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Touring." Synopsis: Reluctant to help move into his new home with his single mom, 16-year-old Brian befriends the kid across the street and joins him on his sledgehammer spree around the neighborhood. At first, Brian is hesitant to join, but soon finds motivation once they encounter his father and ...
- Currently runs on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 21, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers who sing for possible replacements in the ensemble in currently running Tour Production of "Pippin," a musical. Note: The world of "Pippin" we are trying to create involves the use of multi-disciplined circus arts. For our actors, singers and dancers, we are really interested to see what ...
- Runs October 3-18 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The God Committee," a play. Project description: "Medicine, money and morality clash when the Heart Transplant Selection Committee of St. Patrick's Hospital have only minutes to decide which patient will receive a heart that has become available. Based on actual events and presented in real time, the drama transports ...
- Season runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jul 22, 23 in Portland, OR
Seeking actors for the Third Rail Repertory Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Angry Brigade" (Scott Yarbrough, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 10); "Or" (Philip Cuomo, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 14); "Mr. Kolpert" (Scott Yarbrough, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 5-27); ...
- Rehearsals start about one month before each show runs at FTF's rehearsal studio; shows run all around Florida, focusing more in South Florida.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Miami, FL
Seeking energetic male and female actors, all ethnicities, 18-40 years old, for Fantasy Theatre Factory’s season of shows. Strong comedic skills preferred. Production manager states: "Fantasy Theatre Factory values diversity and practices non-traditional casting; all races and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Fantasy Theatre Factory is a professional non-Equity company ...
- Rehearses late-Sept. 2015; shoots tentatively early-Oct. 2015 for five or six days in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Time is the Longest Distance," a 15-minute MFA thesis film that's a warm, heartfelt, and touching story told with honesty and humor. Synopsis: When a son visits his estranged, Alzheimer’s stricken father in a nursing home to tell him of a major change in his life, he crosses paths ...
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Irvine, CA
Casting for "The Hunt", a short film that takes place in a "futuristic" Americam where a popular reality show exists that pits "People against People, against Dinosaurs." Company States: "The Entertainment Company that airs the reality show is partnered with a Bio Engineering company, both of who are involved in ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who dance for possible replacements in the ensemble in currently-running tour production of "Pippin."
- Training begins in early Sept.; it will be a ten-week-long intensive training, 15 hrs./wk. (typically four-five hours during the wk., early mornings, and eight hours on the weekend, Sat. & Sun. afternoons/eves.). Training is unpaid. You can expect to begin teaching as a paid instructor on company's schedule in fall 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York, NY
Seeking instructors to teach lively dance cardio classes for ((305)) Fitness. No fitness experience required. Seeking energetic, smart, creative, and fun-loving dancers. Founder states: "A position as a ((305)) Instructor is the perfect complement to your performing career. Our classes are fun and lively to teach. You dance, jump, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Fashion show will be held Sept. 17 at the Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, Aug 21, Sep 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking runway models for the Essence of Belly Dance, an annual dance intensive convention produced by Faaridah and Team Essence. Director states: "This is our 5th year showcasing a fusion of world dance styles, workshops and the all-star gala fashion show."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., with one weekend day TBD); runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 3 p.m.; plus two Wed. matinees) at Citadel Theatre, 300 S. Waukegan Rd., Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting the first show in Citadel's 2015-16 season, "Ordinary People," an adaptation of the novel by Judith Guest. Citadel Theatre’s Artistic Director Scott Phelps is to direct.
- Nine daytime rehearsals will be held October 15-November 4 in Chicago, IL. Shows November 6-9.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting dancers for "Amadigi di Gaula," a baroque opera by Handel.