- Rehearsals begin early July. Opens August 22, in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners, set in 1890's London, about two friends use the same pseudonym ("Ernest") for their on-the-sly activities.
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs July 10, 13, 16, 19, 26 at 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Washington, DC
Casting "Olizzia." Synopsis: "When Olivia and Lizzie, two best friends since college, planned their vacation to Rio, they were looking forward to booze, beaches, and beautiful Brazilian boys. What neither of them expected was to find their maybe soul mate... in one another. But after a life altering night in ...
- Total commitment runs July 1-Aug. 10 in Franklin, NY. Rehearses from July 1; opens July 25 and plays four performances the opening weekend, then five performances (Wed.-Sun.) for the following two weeks. Total of 14 performances.
- Auditions: May 4 in Franklin, NY
- Shoots June 11-13 at the Stickleback River Movie Ranch in Santa Clarita, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Memoir Of An Honest Voice," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Teenage Zainab gets caught up in the bloodcurdling madness of the Sierra Leonean civil war in West Africa. She is abducted from her rural town by armed rebels, most of them her age. She and ...
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tours Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting three national tours featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."