- Rehearsals begin March 21. Performances run April 3-4, in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the radio play "Woman on the Pedestal." Production description: "Henry Farlow, a famous sculptor, has just returned from his honeymoon with his second wife. His first wife died while they were traveling in South America, and Henry has created a sculpture of her... but her death's circumstances remain mysterious."
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs June 12-28 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "The Illusion," a play.
- Ensemble and solo rehearsals will be held on Mon. nights in the West Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking soloists and ensemble members for the San Fernando Valley Master Chorale's 2015-2016 Season. Artistic director states: "The San Fernando Valley Master Chorale (Terry Danne, artistic director) is proud to announce a concert of significant importance. For those who have enjoyed the choral masterworks with orchestra of Bach, Handel, and ...
- Kickstarter shoots in June; depending on the success of fundraising, the film is scheduled to be shot in September-October in the Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Oakland, CA and Mar 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Rims on the Precipice," a short film. Synopsis: Caleb and Marcus are young men at a crossroads, trying to navigate their way through life while facing societal and personal challenges. Coordinator states: "These round of auditions are to cast the film, with the possibility of asking some actors to ...
- Production runs May 15-17, 22-24 & 29-31, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals begin July 17; runs July 25-26 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Highland Hills, OH
Seeking a diverse cast of exceptional performers for an upcoming backer’s workshop presentation of Elton John & Tim Rice's "Aida."