- Shoots June 4-8, in Seattle, WA & Shoreline, WA.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Shoreline, WA
Casting the student film, "Last Caller." Project description: "A thriller-horror about a disillusioned host of a late night, paranormal radio program who finds himself in the middle of a real-life conspiracy that endangers his life while reigniting his faith."
- Season rehearses and performs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: May 16 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the role of Kath in "Northside Hollow" (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 16-Aug. 8) part of the Harbor Stage Company's 2015-2016 season. Most of the roles in the other season shows have been cast, but actors will be considered for possible replacements if needed.
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16, 17, 21, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...
- Rehearses May 22-24; shoots May 29-31, June 4-6, and possibly June 9, in and around the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in North hollywood, CA
Casting "Girl Group," a web series about a singing group.no pay (credit and copy)
- Rehearsals begin May 25; performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Jubilation," a musical comedy. Synopsis: A spoiled alien who lives with his parents is flying in his spaceship, texting friends, not paying attention to his driving, and crashes on earth in the town of Jubilation, Idaho. His life and the lives of people he meets will be changed forever.