- Ongoing script readings will take place in the Manhattan, NYC area. Note: Rehearsal and production dates will be determined once the main cast has been decided.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Social Studies," a web series intended to preview a full-length, coming of age TV drama about the real college experience.
- Rehearses in the spring in Los Angeles and Orange County; shoots in the summer.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 15, 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Equitism," in which men and women sword fight to the death in a life-sized chess game that is a metaphor for life, relationships, and equity.
- Rehearses and shoots Mar. 28-Apr. 7 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Rancher," which tells the story of an absent young illustrator battling issues with confidence, his career, and self-control, as he finally gains the clarity of consciousness needed to find fulfillment in life.
- Rehearses Mar. 16-27; shoots March 28-30 in Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Supermoon," a NYU undergrad Intermediate film about Sam (an uptight, anxious guy) hosting a cocktail party. As Sam's guests start to arrive, he has a surreal vision that makes him question his sanity. Sam's anxiety over this vision and the party builds to a climax, where the surreal world ...
- Performances begin May 2nd in Wilton, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Wilton, CT
Casting "Plaza Suite," Neil Simon's classic comedy about three couples successively occupying a suite at the Plaza.
- All Performances will be on Tuesday evenings in April, July, and October, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Democracy Burlesque," a sketch comedy show. Project description: "Democracy Burlesque seeks to create scripted sketch comedy that is relevant to the times we live in, and hence puts an emphasis on political satire. In addition we strive to keep a strong connection to our community and help to raise ...