- Shoots Mar.-June 2015 (actors will possibly be needed up to 15 times) in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Kalamazoo, MI; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Chicago, IL; Lansing, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," the follow up to "Le Squatch: Master Criminal." Casting coordinator states: "This film will provide exposure in local comic cons and showings at a minimum in NYC and L.A. The premiere will be nine months after principal photography ends. This is a parody, but we are ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 3, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearses mid-Feb.-May 16 (Mon. & Wed. 5-7 p.m. (until 8 p.m. on occasion); dress/tech rehearsals are second week in May; performs May 16 & 23 (two performances each day) at the Connolly Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in NY, NY
Casting "H.M.S. Pinafore" for Amore Opera’s all-kid troupe for their spring-production. Synopsis: From the brilliant team of Gilbert & Sullivan comes this timeless maritime classic, performed by kids 6-14. Millions of fans have flocked to this lampoon of the British class system, poking fun at party politics, the Royal Navy, ...