- Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Houston, TX
- No rehearsal, but director will meet actress on a date TBD before shoot; shoot date(s) TBD at the Loyola Marymount University campus, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cocoon," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: After a long time, Anita, a 21-year-old Chinese student, decides to come out from the shadow of her lover K’s death and let Matt, her new crush, come into her life. But she soon comes to believe that, only when ...
- Production runs April 29-May 22, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Austin, TX
Casting the production, "Arden of Faversham."
- Program runs June 26–July 16, 2016 in Trentino, Italy at the Trentino Music Festival.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 25 in New York, NY
Seeking singers interested in participating in Music Academy International: Musical Theater Studio at the Trentino Music Festival Presenting, including the European premiere of Maury Yeston's "Death Takes A Holiday," accompanied by the MAI Festival Orchestra, a three-week intensive for professional-level college and recents graduates, as well serious pre-college students in ...
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., & Thurs. evenings and Sun. afternoons (sometimes evenings). Rehearsal schedules will be given out weekly and not everyone will be needed at every rehearsal. All cast members must be available every night from May 23-June 2 for tech rehearsals (including Memorial Day Weekend); show performs June 3 (7:30 p.m.), June 4 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and June 5 (2 p.m.) in Morristown, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Morristown, NJ
Casting "Mary Poppins," the fourth annual fully-produced youth musical for The Mayo Performing Arts Center (MPAC) of Morristown, NJ.
- Stone Soup tours through the Midwest bringing free Shakespeare to parks and libraries. Actors will stay in residency in Carbondale, IL, from April 23-May 22. There will then be shows the first two weekends in June in the Chicago area.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's play, "Comedy of Errors." Project description: "Aegeon of Syracuse has come to Ephesus to seek his son, who went in search of his missing twin and mother months ago. Too bad that Ephesus has just declared war on Syracuse, and will instantly put to death any Syracusean found ...
- Shoots March 4-5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Sophie," an NYU narrative student film about a young woman's desire to lose her virginity.
- Season runs in Webster Groves, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the 2016 Season for Insight Theatre Company. Season includes: "Company" (Doug Finlayson, dir.; Katie Kopff, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 17-July 3); "John & Jen" (Trish Brown, dir.; Katie Kopff, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 15-31); and "Inherit the Wind" (Rehearsals begin July ...
- Rehearsal and show info will be given out at the casting/model search.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 14, 21 in Washington, DC
Seeking models for the "Night of the Stars" model search.
- Rehearsals begin March 13; performances run April 14-24 (10 performances) at the new theaters at The Drake in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking singers for the new revue, “The Biello Martin Song Book.” Concept: Lyricist Michael Biello and composer Dan Martin have been writing music together for 40 years. Over the years they have written many full-length musicals, LGBT-themed works, “performance art musicals,” dance/theater pieces, and many songs. This new revue will ...
- Rehearsals begin April 18. Production runs May 20-June 5, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Bedford, TX
Casting the production, "The Kitchen Witches." Project description: "Isobel Lomax and Dolly Biddle are two 'mature' cable-access cooking show hostesses who have hated each other for 30 years, ever since Larry Biddle dated one and married the other. When circumstances put them together on a TV show, the insults are ...
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in San Jose, CA
Casting "The Overcoat," based on the short story by Nikolai Gogol. Project description: "The story of a hapless government clerk in 19th century Russia, who, having just managed to purchase a magnificent new overcoat, is driven to despair when it’s stolen right off his back. Think existential despair, but with ...
- Five rehearsals between Mar. 1-15; runs Mar. 15, 19, and 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting a stage adaptation of Raymond Carver's short story "What's in Alaska?" for the Midtown International Theatre Festival in Manhattan.
- Season rehearses and performs in Glen Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Glens Falls, NY
Casting the Adirondack Theatre Festival's 2016 summer season. Season includes "Island Song" (Sam Carner, words; Derek Gregor, music; Marlo Hunter, dir. Runs June 21-July 2); "A Comedy Of Manors" (Zoe Samuel, writer; Benjamin Kamine, dir. Runs July 12-22); "Home" (Christy Hall, book; Scott Alan, music & lyrics; Chad Rabinovitz, dir. ...
- Rehearsal and production times vary.
- Auditions: Feb 8, in Vancouver, BC
Seeking dancers, singers, and showgirls for Royal Caribbean Productions. Casting personnel state: "At Royal Caribbean Productions, you will find so much more than a gathering place of unparalleled talent, but also a comfortable working environment created specifically to foster new talent alongside seasoned professionals from every background. Our production staff ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for principal roles in North Shore Music Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Funny Girl" (rehearsals begin May 22, 2016; runs June 7-19); "Mary Poppins" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 12-31); "Singin' in the Rain" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 10, 11, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Ogunquit Playhouse. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (Rehearsals begin June 27 in NYC; runs July 13-Aug. 6); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "Seven Brides ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 29; tech runs Apr. 28-May 1; runs May 3-29 in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting five male roles for "Art" & "Red" to be rehearsed and performed in repertory.
- Season runs at the MGR Playhouse in Auburn, NY ("Oklahoma!;" "From Here to Eternity;" "Crazy for You;" "Treasure Island;" "Million Dollar Quartet;" "Tenderly," "Smokey Joe’s Café") and Callahan Theater at Nazareth College Arts Center in Rochester, NY ("Austen’s Pride: A New Musical of Pride and Prejudice").
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, in New York, NY
Casting The Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival 2016 season. Season includes: “Oklahoma!” (Oscar Hammerstein, book/lyrics; Richard Rodgers, music; Jen Waldman, dir./choreo.; Jeff Theiss, musical dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 1-22), “From Here to Eternity” (Bill Oakes and Donald Rice, book; Tim Rice, lyrics; Stuart Brayson, music; Brett Smock, ...
- Season runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting the Sacramento Music Circus 2016 Season. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (Rehearsals begin May 30, 2016; runs June 14-19, 2016), "Hello, Dolly!" (Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs June 28- July 3, 2016), "Suessical" (Rehearsals begin June 27, 2016; runs July 12-17, 2016), "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin July 11, 2016; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs July 14-Aug. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8, in New York, NY
Seeking singers for Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Cats" based on T. S Eliot's "Old Possums Book of Practical Cats."