- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.
- Contract begins mid-late August 2015: travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean; contract ends approx. May 2016; note: dates subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for a Norwegian Cruise Lines production. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the hit musical that combines the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 17 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Apr. 20-May 22 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., including Q&A) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5, 6 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" at Castle Shakespeare Repertory, now in its 20th year. Casting male replacements for Romeo, Mercutio, Tybalt, Paris, Benvolio (some stage combat experience/training preferred), Lord Capulet, and Friar Laurence. Production will use traditional full Renaissance costume and choreographed stage combat. This is an edited production of ...