- Rehearses and shoots TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Love 8023." Synopsis: Arlen Nox is a musical composer who has acquired success at a young age. Having trouble finding happiness, he marries Iris, a nurturing gardener that loves him unconditionally. After a car crash that kills his wife and leaves him blind, Arlen finds himself in a state ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28. Performances run June 14-28 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 21 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Falsettos," the Broadway musical. Project Description: "The tale of Marvin, a seeming everyman who suddenly leaves his wife and young son to live with another guy. His ex-wife then marries his psychiatrist and their lesbian neighbors all gather to make one crazy family as only William Finn can create. ...
- Rehearses May 2014; shoots June 13-16, 20-22 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Boston, MA
Casting "Inside Boxes," a thesis film for Emerson College, which tells the story of Jeffrey Bloom, who after moving in with his girlfriend, Laura Green, begins to question his commitment to her.
- Rehearses June-July 2014 on weekends; performs one weekend in July TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Seussical: The Musical," a Summer Camp production for ages 6-16. In this Dr. Seuss adventure, The Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant, who discovers a speck of dust containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child sent off to a butter battling military school for ...
- Rehearses and performances TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York City, NY
Casting child dancers for "The Rhyme Impersonator Show," a hilarious new half-hour comedy series set in NYC, featuring original characters and celebrity impersonations."
- Performances take place throughout the year, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Philadelphia, PA
Tongue & Groove Spontaneous Theater is holding company auditions.
- Rehearsals begin in June; shoots June & July in NoCal.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Beatnik," in which five offenders court ordered to complete a diversion program have to spend a Saturday morning at a local school in an all day workshop learning job skills and receiving counseling in order to receive partiality from the state. Director states: "There is Kruma (the quasi intellectual), ...
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tour runs Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Casting three national non-Equity tours, featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Performances are typically on Saturdays, from June-September, around the Seattle, WA area.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Seattle, WA and Apr 21 in Seattle, WA
The Howard Group is casting its 2014 Summer season for HGI. Producers state: "HGI hosts award-winning events, award shows, gala celebrations, social soirées, and is seeking trained actors, comedians, emcees, dancers, DJs, and performers who are outgoing, fun, reliable and revel in being the life of the party for the ...
- Rehearses May-June 2014, full cast rehearsals once a week July-Aug. 2014, rehearses 6 times per week Sept. 2014; performs Oct. 13-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Performers must also be available to spend September 15-21 at NACL Theater in the Delaware-Catskill region for a week-long residency. Other tour locations/dates under negotiation.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Sprat Theatre Company is casting "Henri," a new play that enters moments of the title character’s life, from youth to old age, to demonstrate a fuller understanding of aging, Alzheimer’s and the way others live.
- Performances will be ongoing beginning in May on tour and in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
The internationally acclaimed Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater will hold auditions for professional dancers of all racial and ethnic backgrounds accomplished in modern, ballet, jazz, Horton and Dunham techniques.
- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...
- Auditions April 16th (8am-6pm); shoots Apr. 29 & 30, May 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in NYC, NY
Casting a crime reenactment docuseries for Discovery ID. The series will explore real crime stories, portrayed through real-life interviews and reenactments.