- Rehearsals begin April 26; performances begin June 12 in San Pedro, CA and continue to play at various parks in So.Cal. through Aug. 16. Note: Two shows in rep, alternate rehearsals and performances evenings and weekends.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, Apr 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Shakespeare by the Sea is casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and "Hamlet."
- Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Boy from Oz." Note: The role of Peter Allen will be played by Alex Ross in this production.
- Ongoing submissions from NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 5 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent for representation with Universal Attractions Agency/Media Artists Group who is expanding their youth department.
- Rehearsals begin May 19; performs June 16-22 and June 24-28 at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Becket," by Jean Anouilh and translated by Lucienne Hill. Synopsis: "Becket" is a re-enactment of the conflicts between King Henry II and Thomas Becket as the latter (Henry's best friend) ascends to power, becoming the King’s enemy. Becket begins as a clever, but hedonistic, companion; as a result of ...
- Works ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Forming an all girl group. This group will contain three members.
- Principals begin rehearsals May 27 in L.A.; non-principals begin rehearsals based on city location (Boston June 19, Philadelphia June 26, Washington, D.C. July 3, Charlotte, July 10); performs June 19-22 in L.A., June 26-29 in Boston, MA, July 3-6 in Philadelphia, PA, July 10-13 in Washington, D.C. and July 17-20 in Charlotte, NC. Note: Principals will be flown to L.A. for rehearsal. Non-principals will be cast from each city and will rehearse in city from which they are cast.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Chicago, IL and Apr 12 in Philadelphia, PA and Apr 13 in Wasington, DC and Apr 5 in Matthews, NC and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Brothers of the Knight," an adaptation of the classic Brothers Grimm tale, "The Twelve Dancing Princesses." "Brothers of the Knight" recounts the adventures of the youthful Knight brothers who, for reasons known only to themselves, leave torn-up shoes by their bed every morning. Forbidden to dance; the boys sneak ...
- Rehearses May-August 2014 (five nights a week, 7-9 p.m.) in Charlotte, NC; opens Aug. 23 in Charlotte, NC and tour Sept.-Oct. to Columbia, SC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Concord, NC
Casting "Six Ways to Love" a Broadway-style musical involving the relationships of six couples. Characters will dance and sing their way through the turmoil and expectations of love, dating, and relationships. Each couple is at a different stage of their relationship or soon-to-be relationship and each has their own thoughts ...