- Season runs June 3 through Aug. 18 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY and Feb 27, 28 in Chicago, IL and Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2015 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, 26 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Bethesda, MD
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the Imagination Stage's upcoming season. Season includes: "Aviatrix" (Susan Zeder, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1); "A Year with Frog and Toad" (Willie Reale, adaptation; Arnold Lobel, book; Robert Reale, music. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 24-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin in July; runs Sept. 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 1-2 at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in San Diego, CA
Casting "I, Joan," a one-woman show about Joan of Arc.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28; runs Apr. 18 & 19, 23-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," Neil Simon's hilarious roman á clef about his time in the writers' room during the golden age of TV comedy.
- Season runs February through August, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the Berkeley Playhouse's 2015-16 main stage season.
- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison by the Spanish Inquisition. The prisoners steal Cervantes's possessions. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Rehearses May 19-June 19; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for the ensemble and chorus parts in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Rehearses and performs in Hammond, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Hammond, IN
Seeking performers for "What's Your Talent Do Tell...Do Tell," a variety/talent show by Corey Dabney Studios. There is a $25 registration fee.
- 36-week contract runs Sept.-June and includes three large-scale productions and any number of additional community showcases. Holiday breaks are scheduled to coincide with the holiday breaks at Studio 180. Company is located in Paoli, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Paoli, PA
Seeking dancers with technical strength, artistry, and a passion for company's mission for Ballet 180.
- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.