- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."
- Dates TBD in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Jersey City, NJ and Nov 8 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to perform readings, stories, and monologues of true life LGBT experiences. Director states: "Stories will have you laugh and cry the night away. Seeking new cast members to join our brilliant cast."
- Rehearses once or twice a week; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 13 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting an original production of a new edit of Shakespeare's War of the Roses plays, to be performed in Pasadena at the Lineage Performing Arts Center (approx. 60 seats). Seeking actors who are comfortable with Shakespearean text or eager to learn and great at memorization; eager to be a part ...
- Performs Dec. 19 (1:30-6 p.m.) at the Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Atlanta, GA
Vocal Zones USA are searching is seeking talented singers, dancers, urban acts, gospel, country and jazz performers to compete in the "Vocal Zones Talent Quest Championship 2015."
- Rehearses late Oct. and Nov.; shoots late Nov.-early Dec. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Washington, DC
Casting "Life's A #Hashtag," a new TV/web series based on the struggles of young adult life, as told by its protagonist, Logan Pratt-Lombardo. Synopsis: Logan, "Lo," is a twenty-something young adult who is trying to conquer the hardships of losing weight, finding love, and being successful. Through her very vivid ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18, 2016; runs Feb. 4-Apr. 24, 2016 with a possible extension through May, 8.
- Auditions: Nov 8, in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "First Date," a real-time look at one blind/first date of Aaron and Casey, in which the waiters in the restaurant transform into the people ("baggage") from their past and future, attempting to impact the outcome of their date.
- Production runs February 12-21, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting the production "Glengarry Glen Ross." Project description: "The scalding dark comedy focuses on small-time, cutthroat real estate salesmen trying to grind out a living by pushing plots of land on reluctant buyers in a never-ending scramble for their share of the American dream."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016; runs Apr. 8-May 1 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Bridges of Madison County" with music & lyrics by Jason Robert Brown and book by Marsha Norman.
- Season runs Winter 2015-Spring 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY
Casting Riverside Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Over The River" and "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike."