- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 (with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York City, NY
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Guys Named Moe."
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 17- Mar. 29, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Liquid Plain," a play that brings to life a group of people whose stories have been erased from history. Synopsis: On the docks of late 18th century Rhode Island, two runaway slaves, Adjua and Dembi, plan a desperate and daring run to freedom. When a chance encounter triggers ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Dec. 2 & 9 (4:15-6:15 p.m.) at Visceral Dance Center, 2820 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for Studio Stars, an advanced individualized musical theater experience. This is a pre-professional training program for fifth through eighth graders. This advanced workshop will focus on the key elements of musical theater: acting, dancing, and singing. Producer states: "Studio Stars is where students will experience intense audition training ...
- Performances run January 16-31, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for the Utah premiere of "Bare: A Pop Opera." Project Description: "A rock musical with a book by Jon Hartmere, Jr. and Damon Intrabartolo, lyrics by Hartmere, and music by Intrabartolo. The story focuses on two gay high school students and their struggles at their private, Catholic boarding school."
- Ongoing in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Las Vegas, NV
BESTAgency is casting for upcoming corporate work.
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 19, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Denver, CO
Casting "One Night in Miami," a play. Synopsis: February 25, 1964 marked a great day for boxing fans. It was the day heavyweight champion Sonny Liston was supposed to put an end to the brash braggadocio of his loudmouth, 22 year old opponent, Cassius Clay. Instead, Clay would shock the ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1, 2014; previews begin Jan. 9; closes Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "A Month in the Country."
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 and run Mon.-Thurs. (6-10 p.m.) and Sun. (3-7 p.m.); show runs Nov. 7-16 at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Bridgeport, CT
The Bijou Theatre in downtown Bridgeport is casting Stephen Sondheim’s “Assassins,” directed by Kevin Pelkey. This will be the second in The Bijou Theatre’s first Main Stage Theatre Series. All types and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Synopsis: Our nation's most notorious assassins gather on stage to violently pursue a ...