- Shoots mid-April in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," a parody/satire. Synopsis: Gotham City is under siege from a new villain, Dr. Freeze, in this new parody/satire of the familiar Gotham story line from Phoenix Reborn Films.
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Rehearsals begin May 1 at the rehearsal hall on Fiesta Texas property; shows open May 23; employment runs through mid-August, with possible extension for Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in San Antonio, TX
Casting the 2015 season for the award-winning Entertainment department at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Seeking diverse male and female singers/dancers/actors who enjoy new challenges. Coordinators state: "Come join the best of the best in beautiful, sunny, and warm San Antonio, TX. Our show product is extremely versatile, including 'Roadhouse Country,' ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-21 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Houston, TX
Casting "First Date," a musical.
- Shoots April 11 & 12 in the East Village in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Hips," an NYU intermediate student film based on Sandra Cisernos' book, "House on Mango Street." This is a coming of age story about how growing up comes with a price. When Carmen steals her older sister Danielle's shoes, she attracts unwanted attention.
- Rehearsals begin early June (generally eves., some weekend rehearsals closer to performances; efforts will be made to accommodate day jobs). Tentative schedule includes table work June 8-12, blocking June 15-24, fight/music/dance June 25 & 26, full-show runs June 29-July 10, and tech July 12-16. Runs July 17-19 & 24-26 at the Access Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juliet," the summer production of the Cradle Theatre Company. Description: Set in the mid-60s and focusing in on the inter-generational conflicts, this production promises to be fast-paced, passionate, and powerful. This production will incorporate non-traditional staging, dance, and live music, so casting personnel are looking for ...
- Shoots May-July 2015 in TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Houston, TX
Casting "Date Wars Justice," a short film.
- Competition held March 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Atlanta, GA
An open call will be held for the Fashion 4Wardz Model of the Year 2015 competition. Note: There is a fee ($5-$100) for attending. Other fees may apply.
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-Jul. 4); "Footloose" (Jun. 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (Jun. 4-Aug. 1).
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY
Casting "Jersey Boys."
- Work dates are TBA in the Fort Myers, FL area. Note: The working schedule would be on an “as needed” or “on call” basis. Thus, a flexible schedule is necessary in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking missy (size 8-10/16-18) and petite (six 8-10) fit models for a women's apparel brand in Southwest Florida.
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage."
- Runs from Fall 2015 to Spring 2017 in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY
Seeking vocalists and actors for Savannah College of Art & Design's scholarship auditions for both the Executive Ensemble, a full scholarship for excellent vocalists, and for regular MFA admissions, for actors (singing or not). MFA students spend two years in Savannah where they earn an MFA in Performance at one ...
- Shows run June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Ongoing representation in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Apr 1, May 6 in Portland, OR
Ryan Artists Inc. is seeking models for representation with their agency.