- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA. Note: Open call will be shot Sept. 27 in at the Four Points Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Judge and Celebrity Chef Graham Elliot will be on hand to film for the show.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "MasterChef," where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.
- Rehearsals & Performances: Oct 6th through Nov 23rd A Public Fit Theatre Company, Las Vegas, Nv
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 28, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting 2 Male and 2 Female over 18. Mature themes. Foxfinder by Dawn King is a gripping and unsettling parable, Foxfinder is a dark exploration of belief, desire and responsibility, set in a world both strange and familiar.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 30 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "Little Dancer," with music by Stephen Flaherty, book & lyrics by Lynn Ahrens. Synopsis: Part fact, part fiction, this musical is inspired by the obscure fourteen-year-old ballerina who posed for the famed Degas sculpture, "Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen." The show is set in the glamorous and lurid world of ...
- Rehearses Tuesday and Thursday mornings, and occasional Sunday afternoons. Shows are ongoing in Chicago and on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Chicago, IL
Winifred Haun & Dancers is casting its 2014-15 season. Producers state: "Winifred Haun & Dancers is a Chicago & Oak Park based modern dance company led by award winning dancer and choreographer, Winifred Haun. Featured in the Chicago Reader, the Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post and WBEZ Radio, the Company has ...
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.
- Shoots in November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Drama," a new video project from artist Geof Oppenheimer commissioned by The Block Museum at Northwestern University about the exchange of capital as social communication.
- Rehearsals- Jan 5- Lancaster, PA Tour Dates- Jan 30 - May 10, 2015
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
PEG is casting for the 2015 Memphis National Tour
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour, featuring performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality with choreography from Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Lady Gaga.
- Shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Prize TV News," a weekly YouTube movie and TV news program in which a hostess talks about current film and television popular news.
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers National Tour- Rehearsals- Jan 5 (Lancaster, PA) Tour runs until May 23, 2015 Broadway Palm- A Christmas Carol (Menken version)- Nov 6- Dec 27, 2014. Crazy for You- Dec 18- Feb 14. West Side Story- Feb 5- Apr 5. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers- Apr 9 - May 23 Dutch Apple- It's a Wonderful Life- Oct 30 - Dec 23, 2014. Mid Life the Crisis Musical 2- Dec 16- Feb 14. Dixie Swim Club- Feb 5- Mar 21. Funny Girl Mar 12- May 2. Les Miserables- Apr 20 - June 13
- Auditions: Sep 30 in New York, NY
Peg will be casting the 2015 Seven Brides for Seven Brothers National Tour as well as the 2015 Seasons at the Broadway Palm- Ft Myers, FL and Dutch Apple- Lancaster, PA
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos Godas
- Music rehearsals begin December 29. Staging rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 6, 8, 10, 12, & 14, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Portland, OR
Casting the opera, "Carmen." Project description: "The opera, written in the genre of opéra comique with musical numbers separated by dialogue, tells the story of the downfall of Don José, a naïve soldier who is seduced by the wiles of the fiery Gypsy, Carmen. Currently casting for the children's chorus."