- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs June 23-July 2 in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 25, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers for the ensemble in "A Little Night Music."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov. 2016; performances begin Jan. 23, 2017; opens Mar. 9 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 25, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Groundhog Day."
- Program runs June 26–July 16, 2016 in Trentino, Italy at the Trentino Music Festival.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking singers interested in participating in Music Academy International: Musical Theater Studio at the Trentino Music Festival Presenting, including the European premiere of Maury Yeston's "Death Takes A Holiday," accompanied by the MAI Festival Orchestra, a three-week intensive for professional-level college and recents graduates, as well serious pre-college students in ...
- Performance dates TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking comedic actors for a new sketch comedy show coming to Atlanta. Talent Manager states: "ATL Laugh Lounge will be Atlanta's first homegrown sketch comedy show. It will display the best that Atlanta has to offer in terms of comedy and acting talent. It will be a scripted and improvised ...
- Principal photography begins the first week of April 2016 in Charleston, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Charleston, SC
Casting "Masters of Disasters," a short film revolving around two troublemaking teenagers fueled by their love of explosions. Synopsis: After meeting a mysterious being in the woods, they set out to find Baker's Barn, the perfect place to pull off what could be their biggest scheme ever.
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearsals begin March 5. Production runs May 13-29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting the musical, "Parade."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 (Mon.-Wed., 6-11 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-4 p.m.) in Glendale, CA; tech/previews April 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Rehearsals in March. Shoot dates are April 2nd, 3rd, and 10th in Binghamton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Binghamton, NY
Casting "Shackled", a black comedic thriller short about a hot-tempered woman who thought she scared off yet another man, but realizes someone is still in the house.
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Performances run July 8-August 14, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'Nine." Project description: “Guido Contini, a famous Italian film director, has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, while his wife of twenty years, Luisa, may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage."
- Rehearsals begin last week of Mar. (during the day with some nighttime load-in and tech commitment); final dress Apr. 17; performs Apr. 18-22 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn; Apr. 25-May 6 in Douglaston, Queens; and May 9-13 in Lower Manhattan. All performances are during the day for student audiences, with one evening performance the final week.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting all roles for William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet." Some roles will be doubled.