- Rehearses Monday-Friday, 4-6:30 p.m. with some Saturdays, 1-5 p.m. (actors are not called for all rehearsals, only rehearsals where they are being used for a scene); runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 and school shows Mar. 17 & 31. Note: This will require actors to miss their morning classes; actors must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a youth musical, "Pinkalicious, The Musical," based on the book "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kannwith, music by John Gregor, and lyrics by John Gregor, Elizabeth Kann & Victoria Kann. Synopsis: This is the tale, based on the popular book by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann, of Pinkalicious, ...
- Rehearses and performs in winter-spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Indie!" and "Spotlight!" for The Actor's Project NYC's 35th season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work in film, TV, and theater through ...
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. 2016 (ongoing rehearsals Mon., 5-10 p.m. and Wed., 8-10 p.m.); performs in fall 2016 in Times Square, NYC. Must be able and willing to commit to ongoing rehearsal schedule.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Seeking a dancer for four magical tales adapted from Scheherazade’s thousand and one Arabian nights, to be presented in Mosaic Dance Theater Company’s enchanting production, through MDTC's signature style of dance/story theater.
- Shoots Feb. 20 & 21 in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Vancouver, BC
Casting gorgeous male and female models for a new innovative and fashionable umbrella being launched on the international market in the spring.
- Rehearsals begin May 23 (Reefer Madness) and July 5 (Rocky Horror Show) evenings and weekends; runs June 23 – July 24 (Reefer Madness) and July 15–23 (Rocky Horror Show) Friday and Saturdays at midnight in Portsmouth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Portsmouth, NH
Casting "Reefer Madness and Rocky Horror Show Live."
- Rehearses May 2-6 (must be available during the day); runs May 23-June 12 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Addison, TX
Casting Tanya Barfield's funny new that play, "Bright Half Life," which tells the story of Erica & Vicky and their relationship which spans decades. Moments of the past collide with fragments of the present in this kaleidoscopic telling of the loves and losses of coupledom. A contemporary play with a ...
- Rehearsals will be held Sundays through Thursdays (evenings only on weekdays) in March/April, in Chicago, IL. Performances run April 20-May 22, 2016. Regular performances are Thursday-Saturdays at 8 p.m. & Sundays at 3 p.m. at the Greenhouse Theater Center.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Project description: "Lovers' lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and... love."
- Show Dates: Friday, April 29th - Sunday, May 1st, 2016 Shows Location: The Hope Theatre 4650 Flat Shoals Pkwy, Decatur, GA 30034
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Decatur, GA
Don’t Judge Me for Who I AM is a riveting play that explores the daily struggles of high school and college students around the world. This play presents the opportunity for its audience members to reflect on their different experiences in high school and how those decisions shaped their current ...
- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...