- Shoots for three days between Oct. 25 & Dec. 1 on the Occidental College Campus in Eagle Rock, L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Eagle Rock, CA
Casting "Sinkhole," in which a small news website, Vitro Media, must decide between financial stability and running an important news story.
- Production runs November 20, 2015-January 3, 2016, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5 in Austin, TX
Casting an upcoming production of the play, "Steel Magnolias."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 29 (typically weekdays at 7 p.m. and Sat. from 10 a.m.-5 p.m., with possible additional times); runs Dec. 5-20 (7:30 p.m.) in Laguna Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Laguna Beach, CA
Casting "The 1940s Radio Hour," the musical. Synopsis: The preparations before and during the live radio broadcast of The Mutual Manhattan Variety Cavalcade on Dec. 21, 1942 evoke a different time and spirit of a bygone era. Music of the period, such as "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy," "I’ll Be Seeing ...
- Rehearses weekly with production scheduled for late December in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Ratchet," a harsh drama about the lives of two women and the unrelenting city that engulfs them and their children.
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 7, 10, 18 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups, as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Rehearsals begin late October (Sundays only, 1-7 p.m.) in N. Haledon, NJ; performs April and May throughout Northern NJ and at a producer's showcase in Manhattan. Note: Holiday weekends will not be scheduled and week night rehearsal will only be the last two weeks before show time.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in North Haledon, NJ
Casting "Pentejoy" a new musical about the Apostles on a journey from the crucifixion to Pentecost but set in this modern day and age. Producer states: "A kind of sequel to 'Godspell' written in the same style and format filled with great rock, folk, gospel, and beautiful ballads that tell ...
- Rehearsal and show info will be given out at the casting/model search.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Washington, DC
Seeking experienced and inexperienced models for the "We Can Hear You" model search. Producer states: "This show will be for a select group of attendees. The standard of models must be high."
- Shoots Nov. 7, 8, 14, and 15 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Celtor Vigumz," a six-minute USC Graduate School of Cinematic Arts production, in which a small-town filmmaker whose talents have taken him across the world in recent productions. Producer states: "We're creating an entire world to play in, and ask that you not only bring your perspective, but also bring ...
- Rehearses (music) Oct. 21-Nov. (Sat., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.); rehearses (book & music) Dec. 27, 2015-Jan. 14, 2016 (Thurs.-Fri., 7-9:30 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; and Sun., 1-5 p.m.); runs Jan. 15-17, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting a staged reading of "Eye of the Storm," a new musical. Synopsis: "Eye of the Storm" is a dramatic new musical based on actual events in the life of Bayard Rustin, a Civil Rights organizer who has been largely forgotten by history because he was an African American homosexual.
- Rehearses in Oct. in Evanston, IL; runs Dec. 11, 12, 18, and 19 at Heartland Studio.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Evanston, IL
Casting a cabaret-style show set one hour before the curtain goes up for a musical. It is set in the green room, with a group of actors/crew getting ready. Characters and scenes will be formed through improvisation with musical numbers and minor choreography. Audiences will see numerous “types” of actors ...
- Shoots Oct. 18 or 25 in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Orlando, FL
Seeking a model to be featured in photos and possible promotional videos for Grey Clothing.
- Shoots for 7 days mid-Nov. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a classic manhood tale of a young guy learning what it means to be a man of ethics as he juggles the rap and drug game in the streets of Brooklyn based on recording artist Troy Ave's album "New York City the Album."