- Shoots either late March-early April in Washington D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "How To Get Fired In 10 Days," a short film about a young woman's determination to make her job pay.
- Shoots Apr. 24-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fish," a short student film for Columbia College Chicago. Synopsis: "Fish" is about a lonely nerd named Jane who finds hope and companionship in a goldfish, until she meets a certain human, that is.
- Rehearsals begin May 11; previews run June 11; runs June 12-28 in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "Godspell," a musical.
- Performance dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in North Hollwyood, CA
Casting "Who's That Lady," a musical tribute to female R&B singers, to include Aretha Franklin, Natalie Cole, Mahalia Jackson, Tremaine Hawkins, Barbara Morrison, and Mahalia Jackson.
- Scene will be workshopped Mar. 4 (2-3 p.m.) at NYU in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from Matt Damon's breakout film, "Good Will Hunting," for an NYU Directing the Actor class. Synopsis: Will Hunting, a parentless youth living in the poorest part of Boston, has a genius-level IQ but only works odd-jobs around town. When Will is arrested for attacking a police officer, ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "A Delivery for Tiffany," a short witty romantic comedy.
- Rehearses in March; shoots at the end of March mainly on UCLA campus, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a UCLA thesis short film, "No Surrender." Synopsis: When 25-year-old law student Ryan meets an up-and-coming band, he has to decide whether to continue his struggle with school, or take a risk and follow his passion for music one last time.
- Rehearsals early-March 2015 for several days in a Boston University studio; shooting TBD in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Boston, MA
Casting "Stuck in You," a BU undergraduate thesis film that will submit to festivals.
- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Friday April 3rd, Saturday the 4th, and Monday the 6th (Easter Weekend) Locations will be in New Jersey and Huntington, Long Island. Transportation money provided.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Catching the Toothfairy," an innocent and sweet short film for Pratt about a little girl named Annabelle who is determined to catch the tooth fairy. With her widowed father getting a last-minute business trip and with Annabelle not telling her babysitter about her lost tooth in order to catch ...
- Rehearses February-March; shoots Apr. 16-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Choices." Company states: "After the raid of his drug operation, a drug courier must make a decision to help his detective father or turn himself in. Frank and Miguel have not spoken after the death of his mother/wife. Several years later, Frank a workaholic narcotics detective, has buried himself ...
- Rehearses March-May, Tue.-Thurs., noon-4 p.m. at Gibney Studios in NYC. Note: Must be available for all rehearsals; no exceptions.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and two male dancers for spring & summer performances for a contemporary dance company.
- Shoots Apr. 3-5 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Lamar," a short student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: A nineteen year parolee, who was recently released from prison after serving a year for drug trafficking charges receives an eviction notice at his family’s home and falls back into street crime, trying to come up with the money ...