- Rehearsals begin Oct. 2 (general Mon.-Thurs. eves. & one weekend day); runs Nov. 5, 6, 9, 11, 13, and 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Body Awareness," a play by Annie Baker. Synopsis: Joyce lives with her girlfriend Phyllis, a university professor, and her grown son Jared, who may or may not have Asperger’s. The uneasy balance in their home gets turned on its head when a photographer, famous for his nude portraits of ...
- Rehearsal Oct. 11 in Auburn, CA Shoots Nov. 7-9 in Auburn, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Auburn, CA
Casting "Jake and Joan," a three-part short film. Synopsis: Imagination is the driving force of childhood. It allows a child to envision his or her future and conjure the hopes and dreams that will later make that vision a reality. For Jake and Joan, it colors the present and makes ...
- Rehearses Oct. 7, 2014-Jan. 16, 2015. Performs Jan. 17, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 4 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Broadway Song & Dance," a new musical revue that features a super selection of the best Broadway songs and dance numbers from the past and present.
- Rehearses and performs in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting singers and dancers LEGOLAND California's 2014 winter season of holiday productions including "LEGO Friends LIVE Holiday Show," "The Jingle Jammers," and "Holiday Character Dance Party."
- Shoots Oct. 11, Nov. 8 & 9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Amend Me." Director states: "Fatima goes through a horrific ordeal. Her husband Helal tries to cope with what had happened but ends up divorcing Fatima. She overcomes all the restraints and restrictions by looking after herself and her future."
- Rehearses every other Saturday at 10451 Hoover St., L.A; performs Nov. 29 (6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Soul Cry," a dramatic play. Synopsis: A family achieves the American Dream, then struggles to overcome life's overwhelming odds to survive.
- Rehearses early-Oct. 2014 for one weekend; shoots Oct. 24-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Oct 24 will be a half day shoot.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking two to eight dancers for "Housewife," a music video. Talent Coordinator states: "This is a fun, tasteful and sexy music video with some intermediate hip hop choreography included. Think Britney Spears meets Aaliyah meets Justin Bieber. We are looking for fit and attractive females with dance experience."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 16-23 at the Flamboyan Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting actors/dancers for a multimedia theatrical performance piece, "The Fall," which examines the world’s relationship to the fall of the Berlin Wall as we approach its 25th anniversary. This is a final workshop presentation. Synopsis: The piece follows Doru Popescu, a young rebel with a noble cause: a world without ...
- Rehearsals in progress; select scenes debut Sept. 30 at the Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, and the full work runs Dec. 2 & 3 at the Strathmore, Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Bethesda, MD
Casting youth for roles in "Qadar," a new operetta by award-winning composer/librettist Tony Small and commissioned by the Smithsonian and the Sultan of Oman. Artistic direction is by soprano Denyce Graves.
- Shooting October 3-5, in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Richmond, VA
Casting the VCUarts Cinema project, "And in the Morning I'll be Gone," a digital short.
- Rehearses and shoots TBD at NYU, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Problems," a two-three minute short student project. Synopsis: "Problems" is about a roommate who comes home from a long night and discovers that her roommate had a guest over while she was gone. At first, she finds it frustrating that they made a mess, but when she receives a ...