- Runs Apr. 2-Oct. 16, 2016 in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- Shoots Sept. 1-5 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Casting a short, "Legacy, La Herencia," which tells the story of New Babylon, a country oppressed under the dictatorship of Saduj Dormin, who is on the verge death and fears losing power. In her years of leadership, she battled the sin of greed in human beings, and condemned the country ...
- Five rehearsals will take place in the Atlanta metro area. Showcase begins late September 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Amina The Stage Play." Project description: "A thrilling story of a woman's journey back to love."
- Shoots Sept. 18-28 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Goodbye Charlie," a short film. Synopsis: Aspiring painter Charlie Gooden and the stunning Sarah Federman’s love flourishes over three years. When they have a baby, the stress is more than they can handle emotionally and financially. While Charlie gives up his dreams to provide for the family, his efforts ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 13, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far from Heaven," with book by Richard Greenberg, music by Scott Frankel, and lyrics by Michale Korie.