- "Colors of Hope" runs at the end of April (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL; "Into the Woods" runs in June (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Machesney Park, IL
Casting "Colors of Hope" and "Into the Woods." Synopsis: "Colors of Hope" is an original musical written by Rockford playwright-composer Andrew Mahan. The show follows two timelines. The first focuses on Tim Hopkins, a young professional ballet dancer learning to cope with life after his diagnosis of leukemia. Tim begins ...
- Shoots Feb. 14-15-16 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Emma's Prize," in which Emma is adjusting to life after her husband passes, receives a letter notifying her of a special prize she has won.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs June 20-28, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Sunnyvale, CA
Casting the musical "Iolanthe." Production description: "A shepherd (the son of a Fairy, Iolanthe, and a mortal), is in love with Phyllis, a shepherdess, but she has many suitors. There are many complications before a happy conclusion is reached by all."
- Rehearsals begin June 29. Performs Aug. 2, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting the musical "The Mountebanks." Production description: "When the local alchemist is killed in an explosion, Sicilian villagers discover among his possessions a potion that turns anyone who drinks it into whatever they pretend to be."
- Summer rehearsals begin May 24 in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire; national tour runs June 14-August 8. Fall rehearsals begin October 4; tours November 1-December 22.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Chicago, IL
Hampstead Stage Company is casting its summer tour of "Robin Hood" and "Hercules," as well as their fall tour of "The Secret Garden" and "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "Each interactive, educational tour is performed by two actors, with each actor playing multiple roles, from scripts that are original adaptations ...
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Rehearses August 1-September 10. Performances run September 11-October 18, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "Anything Goes." Project description: "This Cole Porter musical is set aboard the ocean liner S. S. American, with a love triangle on board the luxury liner and the help of some elaborate disguises, tap-dancing sailors and good old-fashioned blackmail."
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 2-5 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 8-18 for our main-stage production of "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will ...