- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14, 2015 (7 p.m.); runs Mar. 13-Apr. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m., with possible Thurs. performances late in the run) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchester, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Mame." Synopsis: "Mame," the 1966 multiple Tony Award-winning musical, based on the biographical novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" by Patrick Dennis and subsequent play and film "Auntie Mame" by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee, is a wonderful, warm, and witty narrative enhanced with Jerry Herman’s evocative, lively, ...
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearsals begin January 18, 2015. Shows run February 11-March 13, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Finding Gräfenberg," a play. Project description: "Explores sexual, professional and political tensions in the work place. The world of the play unfolds in and amongst the audience."
- Dates and locations TBD; seven month contracts available throughout 2015-2016; itineraries include ports in Miami, Tampa, New York, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and many more.
- Auditions: Jan 11, in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for all of the ships of Norwegian Cruise Lines for the 2015 Season.
- Rehearsals: Jan. 15-Feb. 20; performs Feb. 21 (evening, CL Space, Tampa, FL), Feb. 28 (evening Studio 620), Mar. 8 (matinee, Ruth Eckerd, Clearwater, FL). Mar. 7, Mar. 28 Palazzo (Clearwater)
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12 in Clearwater, FL
Casting "Night Court After Dark," a musical. Synopsis: Night courts across the country are shutting down and Judge Cromwell knows that her court could be next. But, Johnny Jingles, the owner of a Las Vegas hotel is on a quest to find the perfect judge to host his new "Night ...
- Season performs February 8-March 29, 2015 in Menlo Park, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in Menlo Park, CA
Menlowe Ballet is casting dancers for its spring season. Producers state: "Works that impact audiences through clean, fresh, and innovative choreography."
- Rehearsal and show are from 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. on January 17, at Hotel Monaco, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in Seattle, WA
Casting a fashion show. Project description: "Strut to End Alz Fashion Show and charity auction features the work of three different designers."
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in New York, NY and Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.