- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14, 2015 in NYC; rehearsals begin May 24 in Cold Spring, NY; runs Jun. 9-Aug. 30 in Cold Spring, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival's summer’s season, which will be performed by a single company in rotating repertory.
- Rehearses before and after Christmas (dates TBD once locations for rehearsals are confirmed) in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Happily Ever After," a graduate student film for Columbia. Synopsis: A young boy watches the end of a fairy tale on television, teases his annoyed babysitter into answering his question about why the princess runs off with the prince, and convinces her to break up with her boyfriend.
- Rehearses January 12 & 20, 2015, in Portland, OR. Performs on January 25, 2015, as part of the Fertile Ground Festival, at Hipbone Studio, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the original musical, "Alan’s Confectionery." Project description: "Set in St. Louis in the 30's and 40's, about a mother separated from her children by circumstance and a struggle that she shares with her oldest son to be reunited. The original score is heavily influenced by ...
- Rehearses weeknights, March 17-April 18, 2015. Performances run Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., April 24-May 10, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Impossible Adventures Of Supernova Jones," a play. Project description: "Space explorer Supernova Jones has set off on a mission to find the 'True Center of the Universe' after the destruction of the Earth. Although it begins as a tongue-in-cheek homage to old pulp sci-fi television, it quickly becomes ...
- Rehearsals beginning January. Performances February 20th - March 1st, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Cloverdale, CA
Casting the play "Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead." Production description: "Two minor characters from the play, "Hamlet" stumble around unaware of their scripted lives and unable to deviate from them."
- Workshops January 2015. Rehearsals begin February 2015. Show opens April 17, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Down the Moonlit Path," a workshop and musical. Project description: "Beginning their journey on Hansel and Grethel's path through the woods, audiences will take a journey around the world as they explore fairy tales from Japan, the Philippines, the Congo, Persia (Iraq/Iran), the Haudenosaunee Nation, Jamaica, Peru and Norway. ...
- Rehearses evenings, tentatively beginning early May 2015. Four performances from June 19-27, 2015, at Sugar Space–Sugar House in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the Utah premiere of "Cock" by Mike Bartlett. Project Description: "When John and his boyfriend take a break, the last thing he expects is to suddenly meet the woman of his dreams. Now he has a big choice to make."
- Rehearsals begin December 9, 2014. Performances run January 8-25, 2015 in Fountain Hills, AZ. This show will rehearse during the holidays and will be off on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting "Same Time, Next Year." Project Description: "A man and woman meet by chance at a romantic inn and, although both are married to others, they find themselves in the same bed the next morning questioning how this could have happened. Neither of them wants to leave their spouses or ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 17. 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Charlotte's Web," a play.
- Shoots in NYC throughout the month of January.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in New York, NY
"Benighted" is a story about love in the face of adversity. Jason, a firefighter in training, meets and falls for Juliana. Juliana is a beautiful dancer studying at Julliard who reciprocates Jason's affection. Their interracial romance grows despite the overbearing opinions of their families and the fact that the fabric ...