- Rehearses second week of April. Shoot dates April 13th - 18th Bronxville, NY, and surrounding areas.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Bronxville, NY
Casting for "Clams" a short film. Through a happy accident in a backyard hot tub, an insecure 13-year-old girl discovers her physicality and subsequently flips the hormone-fueled social dynamic of her school upside down.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 29-June 21 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Knuffle Bunny."
- Rehearses in June & July. Performances run August 7-30, at CoHo Productions.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR and Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR
Casting the original play, "Dear Galileo." Project description: "Three women in three different times wrestle with their identity, the conflict between science and religion, and what it means to be their fathers’ daughters."
- Ongoing representation in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Apr 1, May 6 in Portland, OR and Apr 1, May 6 in Portland, OR
Ryan Artists Inc. is seeking models for representation with their agency.
- Shoots Apr. 17-18 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY and Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Long Distance," an NYU short student film about a long distance couple willing to do whatever is necessary to save their relationship.
- Shoots April 9 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Happiness in Hell." Synopsis: Torn by the loss of his loved ones all around, A young man struggles with trying to find his happiness in Hell while drinking his life away and still caring for his younger sister. This short is an encounter at a bar between the main ...
- Shoots April 10 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Honey, I'm Home," a story about a once-loving husband and father who brutally murders his wife and children after a long night of binge drinking and his disturbing attempt to continue living an ordinary life with their rotting corpses.
- Rehearsals dates TBD; shoots May 16, 17, 23, & 24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting “Free Folk Blues,” a student film. Synopsis: "Free Folk Blues" is a western set in the post Reconstruction era about a former slave turned cattle rustler named Isom, who is caught by a bounty hunter who intends to return him back to town to stand trial which will surely ...
- Runs May 8 & 9 at the Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting for original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in L.A. in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown, where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that dashes his hopes to ...
- Production runs April 30-May 3, in Georgetown, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Georgetown, TX and Apr 1, 2 in Georgetown, TX
Casting for the production "Scene Shop: A Collection of World Plays."
- Works March 30 at 6:30 p.m. in NYC. Note: Big plus if you're available to see the actual show you would be selling tickets for.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking high energy people with great personalities to help sell tickets to ongoing comedy play. If you don't have a passion for selling, do not respond, this is for people who enjoy this and are good at it.