- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.
- Rehearses in June in NYC; shoots in July in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Girls in Costume," a short film. Synopsis: "Girls in Costume" follows Sascha, a young, painfully shy queer woman navigating the nerd bacchanal of an anime convention, as well as her own latent desires. She meets a pretty cosplayer and the two form an instant bond, but a night of ...
- Performances run August 8–September 26, in Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting the play "The Real Thing." Production description: "The play focuses on the relationship between Henry, a playwright, and Annie, an actress who is part of a committee to free a Scottish soldier imprisoned during a protest."
- Season runs in Loisville, KY.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Louisville, KY
Seeking actors for the StageOne Family Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The BFG" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-31); "A Year With Frog and Toad" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 22); "And Then They Came for Me: Remembering The World of Anne Frank" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; ...
- Performances in Pleasanton, CA.
- Auditions: May 31 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the musical "South Pacific." Production description: "Set in an island paradise during World War II, two parallel love stories are threatened by the dangers of prejudice and war."
- Production runs July 16-18, 23-26, 30-31 and August 1-2, in Bulverde, TX.
- Auditions: May 31 in Bulverde, TX
Casting for the musical "Forbidden Broadway."
- Shoots June 13 & 14 (weather permitting) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Black Superman," a multimedia story (online narrative) comprised of cinematic photographs, video, text, and some audio in alignment with the Sunday Kinfolk aesthetic. An acting background is not required but may be helpful. Synopsis: 1975, Southside, Metropolis. Kryptonia El-Kal--Afrikan Warrior-Mother, Revolutionary Spiritworker, Black Liberation Army Footsoldier--has just left her ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- Performances run November 12-29, at the Coho Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Dogfight." Project description: "This Portland premiere is about three young Marines on the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia, as they set out for one final boys’ night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble."
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."
- Production runs July 24-August 16, in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Pasadena, TX
Casting for the musical "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "A musical comedy based on Mel Brooks' film of the same name."
- Shooting June 6-30, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Break," a short film.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 23, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016; extension closes Jan. 17, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking local D.C.-area actor/dancers (six men, six women) for "Kiss Me, Kate." Must be strong jazz and tap dancers with ballet technique.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, in New York, NY
Casting "Saturday Night Fever."
- Works at Walt Disney World near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX and Jun 3 in Richmond, VA and Jun 5 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Synopsis: Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of the animated hit "Frozen."