- Rehearsals beginning March 15. Performances May 1 – 30, in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 17, 18 in Sacramento, CA
Casting the play "Coriolanus." Production description: "Set in a fictional Slavic state plagued by sociopolitical turmoil, regime changes and shifting borders, this version of Shakespeare’s timeless yet timely story of intransigent ambition and vengeance speaks to a common disillusionment with leaders unwilling to compromise for the common good."
- Rehearsals beginning May 17. Performances June 26 – July 25, in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 17, 18 in Sacramento, CA
Casting the play "No Exit." Production description: "Ushered in by an amused, lidless valet, three people take up residence in a windowless Second Empire drawing room. As they await their impending agony, they question each other about the individual reasons that brought them together, and soon discover that ultimate punishment ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2015; runs May 8-24 (twelve performances; commitment runs five weeks total) in Rohnert Park, Northern California.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the Northern California premiere of "Mary Poppins, The Musical." Artistic director states: "Spreckels Theatre Company is the largest professional musical theater company in Northern California. Located 45 miles north of San Francisco, the company is now in its fourth season and has garnered many San Francisco Bay Area Theatre ...
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Denver, CO and Jan 18 in Albuquerque, NM and Jan 19 in Phoenix, AZ and Jan 30 in Seattle, WA and Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Rehearses February-March 2015 (bi-weekly, Sat. or Sun.); starting in April, more flexible evening and weekend availability will be required; performs early May 2015 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking performing artists ages 15-19 to be part of "When I Was Seventeen," a performance work collaboration between young and professional artists living in the Brooklyn and New York City area. Concept: "When I Was Seventeen" is the third phase of "Collective Storytelling," an ongoing collaborative and interdisciplinary project that ...
- Rehearsals begin Spring 2015 (eight weeks) and then continue with a five-month contract on board the ship.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in New York, NY
Seeking professional dancers for high quality shows and theatre productions aboard the Mein Schiff ﬂeet in Germany for 2015 and possible future engagements. While travelling the world, actors perform a vast repertoire in a theater for 1,000 guests.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 7, 2015 in Williamstown, MA; performs Feb. 13 at Williams College, SUNY Albany, and the Berkshire Museum.
- Auditions: Jan 19 in Lenox, MA
Seeking Equity actors for possible replacements in the staged reading of "Emilie: La Marquise du Chatelet Defends Her Life Tonight," by Lauren Gunderson. All roles have been cast. Auditions are for possible replacements only.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9, 2015 in NYC; runs Mar. 26-May 10 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 20, in New York, NY
Casting male and female nonunion dancers who sing and act for all roles in "A Chorus Line."
- Show rehearses and performs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking male and female a cappella vocalists of all ethnicities for a new entertainment offering at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin mid-February (Tues. & Thurs. eves.); performs first three weekends in May 2015 (Sat. at 7 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Center Stage Performing Arts, 7200 W. Camino Real, #330, Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Spring Awakening: The Musical." Synopsis: It’s Germany, 1891. The beautiful young Wendla explores her body and asks her mother where babies come from. Elsewhere, the brilliant and fearless young Melchior defends his buddy Moritz--a boy so traumatized by puberty he can’t concentrate on anything. One afternoon in the woods, ...