- Performances run October 9 to October 25, in Pacifica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Pacifica, CA
Casting the play "Bullshot Crummond." Production description: "A parody of 1930’s low-budget grade 'B' detective movies; the production derives its humor from the audacious attempt to transpose effects normally reserved for films to the stage. Teutonic villain Otto von Brunno and his evil mistress crash their plane in the English ...
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Shoots Apr. 22-29, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Empty Window," a short student thesis film supervised by the Oscar-winning director Susan Seidelman ("Desperately Seeking Susan" & "Empty Window") and inspired by the photographer Merry Alpern’s "Dirty Window" and the composer Alexandre Desplat’s soundtrack in "Lust, Caution." Synopsis: A successful commercial photographer, Shane, runs out of inspiration. Despite ...
- Rehearsals begin in March; shoots in April in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Swinging," a student film for Pratt Institute. Synopsis: Learning that he is inadvertently about to become a father, a troubled man in his mid-twenties aimlessly searches for meaning in life. Through encounters with two young boys and the constant presence of a flock of pigeons, he comes to find ...
- Shooting April 11-12, in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Richmond, VA
Casting the VCUarts Cinema Department digital short film, "Enduring Duplicity." Projoect description: "LeSean, an optimistic dreamer, only wants one thing: to take his high school sweetheart to prom; the issue being, Eric, his boyfriend, isn’t too fond of the idea."
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Rehearsal and production dates and locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, in Atlanta, GA
Seeking exceptional singers and dancers.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Olney, MD
Casting Olney Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Bakersfirld Mist" (Stephen Sachs, playwright; John Vreeke, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6–June 5); "Marjorie Prime" (Jordan Harrison, playwright; Jason Loewith, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2; runs Feb. 26–Mar. 27); "Carmen" (Moises Kaufman, writer-dir.; Arturo O'Farrill after Bizet, music. Rehearsals ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 29, in New York, NY
Seeking boy dancers and singers who can act for "Matilda."
- Contract begins Aug. 9, travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Aug. 10 in Tampa, FL; board ship Oct. 2, 2015 in France; itinerary: Norwegian Epic ports in Barcelona with a European Itinerary; contract ends Apr. 7, 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY and Mar 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert," a musical production aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- Rehearsals and productions will take place all summer in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Ocean City, NJ
Casting Ocean City Theatre Company's summer season, to include "Damn Yankees," "Shrek," "The World Goes Round," and summer TYA series.
- Rehearses Thurs. evenings & Sat. mornings; performs June 13 & 14 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "City Blues: An Urban Tale," a play. Synopsis: An urban tale of a young woman’s struggle to define her individuality and true being. She’s looped into a world shroud with violence, racism, and empty values. As the story unfolds, she and her family are met with a heartbreaking occurrence ...