- Shooting August 11-17, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Hollywood Park, TX
Casting for the indpendent feature film "My Love Michelle." Project description: "Based on a true story of a beautiful young girl with a learning disability, of how she overcame the stares, the bullying, the ones who would turn their heads and hearts away."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2014; shoots in Washington, DC (exact dates TBD).
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Washington, DC
Casting "The Council," a 15-episode webseries about the political and personal motivations of powerful, political and influential players in DC local politics. Best described as "The Wire" meets "House of Cards."
- Shoots Aug. 16 & 17 at Suffolk Fencing Academy; airs fall/winter 2014 on News 12 Long Island, WE, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Discovery, History, TBS, FX, TruTv, CNN, ABC Family, AMC, and ESPN.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Farmingville, NY
Casting a Suffolk Fencing Academy LLC commercial for local Long Island Cablevision and Verizon Fios service providers.
- Rehearses in Manhattan; shooting scene in Astoria, New York on Saturday August 16th in the afternoon. Audition is this Sunday August 2nd at 3pm. Please don't apply if you are not available for both of these dates.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Epic Feud," a comedic film about the bitter rivalry between two kids, Joe and Tom. Synopsis: Joe and Tom's epic rivalry first starts small, then envelopes their whole school and finally all of New York City. The character of Larry is a big role and he is Tom's main ...
- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.
- Instructors will teach at our West Village studio location.
- Auditions: Aug 3, in Manhattan, NY
Seeking instructors for Barre3, a boutique fitness class that combines the grace of the ballet barre, the wisdom of yoga, and the strength of Pilates to create length and balance in the body. Each class is a beat-driven, thoughtful 60 minute sequence.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 (Mon.-Thurs., Sat. & Sun. TBA); performs Sept. 26-Oct. 5, 2014 at Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Legally Blonde: The Musical." Synopsis: A fabulously fun, international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde: The Musical" follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams. This action-packed musical explodes on the stage with memorable songs and ...
- Rehearses one- to two days per week, based on actor availability. Understudy positions in ongoing shows perform Fridays or Saturdays at 9 p.m., 10:30 p.m., or 11:59 p.m. (depending on casting), in Chicago, IL. Understudies will begin performing in late August or early September, and are guaranteed at least one performance per month.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Gorilla Tango Burlesque seeks understudies for open-run productions, including "The Rack of Khan: A Star Trek Burlesque," "A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque," and "Holy Bouncing Boobies!: A Batman Burlesque."
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11; performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Rehearsals Mar. 3-Apr. 7, 2015; runs Apr. 8-May 17, 2015 at the Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Future monthly audition dates are Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, and Dec. 8; production dates TBA in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions.