- First reading Aug. 2; shoots Aug. 16 & 17, 23 & 24, 30 & 31 in Huntington, NY. Note: Transportation from and back to train station will be provided upon request.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Huntington, NY
Casting "The Combination," a 10-20 minute short film about a Long Island couple who struggles to pick up the pieces after their son was killed by a careless driver.
- Production runs September 11-October 19, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "Rocky Horror Show." Project description: " A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the late 1940s through to the early 1970s, the musical tells the story of a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming to the home ...
- Shoots up to five days in September or early October in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Shallows" a short film about a middle aged woman on an adventure who faces an abrupt ending to her party days.
- Production dates are Sept. 21-Nov. 9 at the historic Players Theatre in the West Village.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Casting an original musical, "Sleepy Hollow”
- Shooting in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in Evanston, IL
Casting on-camera and voiceover talent for the launch of the new cable network, Vibrant TV. Producers state: “Vibrant is, as the name suggests, colorful, fun, interesting, and diverse with international content aimed at American television viewers. We are looking for talent that can emulate the ideas of the channel and ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning the week of July 28. Opens September 14, at Berger Park on Lake Michigan in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Birds," a play based on the Alfred Hitchcock film of the same name. Project description: "A wealthy San Francisco socialite pursues a potential boyfriend to a small Northern California town that slowly takes a turn for the bizarre when birds of all kinds begin to attack people in ...
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York City, NY and Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...
- Tour dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Book of Mormon" 1st National Jumamosi Tour LP, with book, music, and lyrics by Robert Lopez, Matt Stone, and Trey Parker.
- Season runs 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in Chicago, IL
Red Theater Chicago is casting its 2014-15 season.
- Shooting two weekends starting March 1, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Booty Call of Cthulhu." Project description: "Three Cthulhu’s Witnesses, distraught by rejection and their lack of success in spreading the word of Cthulhu, try to summon the elder god in an attempt to show the world the truth of his existence but instead end ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9 (eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5 (Thurs.-Sun.), total of 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29, 30 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere Off-Off Broadway theater, now in its 48th season, announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of "Next to Normal," with music by Tom Kitt and book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey.