- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...
- Rehearsals will begin Jan. 6 (Mon.-Thu. at 7 p.m.; runs Feb. 14-March 1 in CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Whittier, CA and Dec 17 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Laura," a Noir theater experience. Synopsis: A detective works on the case of a murdered woman.
- Performs early Feb. 2014 (4 performances total - approx. dates TBD) in Plantation, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 17, 27 in Plantation, FL
Casting "C.H.R.I.S.T." (Christ Hold Radio’s Iniquitous Son Today), a theatrical multimedia production. Synopsis: The trauma that turned Pastor Mickey Stone into a celebrated atheistic radio shock jock, was a robber’s bullet, during a church service, that took the life of his young wife, as he looked on from the pulpit. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2014; season runs in repertory through Aug. 10 in Lincoln, NE.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting the Nebraska Repertory 2014 Summer Season.
- Workshops Feb. 10-March 8, 2014; presentations March 6 & 7, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 17, in New York, NY
Casting "Bright Star," a workshop set in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina between 1945 and 1922. A young man returns from war and uncovers hidden yearnings and dark secrets about his past. Features a bluegrass score including songs from Edie Brickell and Steve Martin’s new album “Love Has ...
- Currently running at the Jerry Orbach Theater at the Snapple Theater Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for "The Fantasticks."
- Rehearses and performs at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male vocalists to portray members of a turn-of-the-century barbershop quartet at the Disneyland Resort.
- Performs Jan. 17-18, 2014 at The Lounge Theatre in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking for "reLAcation," a variety/storytelling show. Personnel states: "Four performers will be telling a story of their move and experiences in Los Angeles and one performer will be showcasing a talent that they have. There will be five total performers per show. This is a great opportunity to get some ...
- 6 rehearsals/classes run Jan. 7-23 [Tue. & Thu.; 4-7 p.m. (teens) & 6-9 p.m. (adults)] at Shetler Studios on W. 54th St. (btwn. Eighth Ave. & Broadway) in NYC. Cabaret dress rehearsal will be held Jan. 28, 4-7 p.m. (teens) & 6-9 p.m. (adults) at Shetler Studios; cabaret performance runs 7-9 p.m. (4:30 p.m. call time) at The Metropolitan Room in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY and Dec 17 in New York, NY
Seeking six adults and six teens (ages 13-18) for to participate in an "Acting the Song" workshop and perform at "In the Spotlight," a one night only cabaret event at The Metropolitan Room in NYC. The event is designed to feature adult professional singer/actors and aspiring teen students on the ...
- Performers must be available for 10 a.m.-noon rehearsals beginning Jan. 7, 2014 and all morning and evening performances. Performances will be Feb. 17-Mar. 7, 2014 at the SCERA Center for the Arts in Orem, UT. Shows will be at 10 a.m. on weekdays for school field trips with evening public shows on Mon. & Fri. nights at 7 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in Orem, UT
Casting 'Dr. Seuss’s “The Cat in the Hat', a short one-hour play (not a musical) with most of the storytelling done through movement, dance, acting and characterization, although there are scripted lines for most characters.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2014; runs Mar. 21-Apr. 13, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 18, 19, 20 in New York City, NY
Casting "Noises Off" by Michael Frayn.
- Rehearsals begin March 4. Previews begin March 30; runs April 8-May 4 at City Center Stage II in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Most Deserving."