- Rehearsals begin early January, 2016. Performances run March 3-6, 2016, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 9, 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Death of a Salesman," a play. Project description: "Willy Loman is an over-the-hill salesman who faces a personal turning point when he loses his job and attempts to make peace with his family: Willy's long-suffering wife Linda, and Biff and Happy, his troubled sons and his life."
- Rehearses early December in Philadelphia, PA; production begins mid-January into February, shooting in PA and NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "No Man's Son," a short narrative dramatic film about an angsty high-school senior who neglects having to see his fatally-ill father (per the request of his mother on whom he cheated) by investing all of his time and energy into a hardcore music band. The film covers themes of ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Abingdon, VA
Seeking dancers for the Barter Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes "Lying in State" (David C. Hyer, writer; Runs Feb. 11-Mar. 13, 2016); "Big Fish" (Andrew Lippa, music & lyrics; John August, book; Based on the novel by Daniel Wallace and the Columbia motion picture written by John August. Runs Mar. ...
- Rehearses three times/week, evenings & weekends, for eight weeks. Performances run February 19-21, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "My Home, My Heart, My Ireland," a musical. Project description: "There's lots of fun and loads of heart as a group of American tourists mingles with the eccentric locals. The setting is a small Irish village pub and bed & breakfast. There are memorable characters with a special appearance ...
- Read-through Dec. 13 (1-5 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3 (1-10 p.m.) at Taylor Hall, 1775 N. Indian Hill Blvd., Claremont, CA; runs Feb. 10-24 (Tues. & Wed., 7:30 p.m.; matinee Feb. 24, 2:30 p.m.; total of six performances) on the Candlelight Pavilion stage in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Claremont, CA
Casting Inland Valley Repertory Theatre's production of "Funny Girl."
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016. Production runs February 19-28, 2016 in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Tulsa, OK
Casting the production "Don't Dress for Dinner." Project description: "Bernard is planning a romantic weekend with his chic Parisian mistress in his charming converted French farmhouse while his wife, Jacqueline, is away. He has arranged for a cordon bleu cook to prepare gourmet delights, and has invited his best friend, ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Houston, TX. Most shooting will occur after 5 p.m. on a weekly basis.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Houston, TX
Casting gifted, multitalented actors for Houston Urban Entertainment, a new social news and entertainment company that will be creating positive and entertaining content on a daily basis for social media platforms. Coordinator states: "Houston Urban Entertainment Company will redefine how urban content is seen through social media and entertaining content. ...
- Rehearses February 7-March 3, 2016. Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, in Fort Worth, TX
Casting the musical, "Big Fish: 12 Chairs Version."
- Rehearsals to begin in January 2016, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 12 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Brooklyn Boy," a play by Donald Margulies. Project description: "This play by the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Dinner with Friends follows the career of Eric Weiss, a writer whose novel hits the bestseller list the same time his life begins to unravel. His wife is out the door, his ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, in Long Beach, CA
Casting dancers who sing for "West Side Story."