- Rehearses in Germany; tour runs from late January 2016 until June 2016 for 100 dates.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York City, NY
Casting "Hair," the American tribal love-rock musical.
- Ongoing; shows are performed every Friday and Saturday in Scottsdale, AZ. Rehearsals are weeknights.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the 2015-16 season of interactive murder mystery comedies, including "Get A Clue or Die," "Deadly Housewives," and "How to Murder a Millionaire." Details on all shows available at www.murderandameal.com
- Rehearses immediately.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking two female artists for an urban R&B and pop group. Company states: "The group's sound will be a mature sound. You must be ready to work hard and put in long hours to make your dreams come true. The group will have the opportunity to work with the likes ...
- Rehearsals begin late September; performances are Oct.-Nov. 1 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New Haven, CT
Seeking cast and crew for an atmospherically faithful stage adaptation of the F.W. Murnau film, directed by Jesse Richards (primarily a filmmaker, also directed the plays "Hamlet" and "Look Back in Anger" for the New Haven Theatre Company).
- Production runs October 8-9 and 11, in Oxford, MS.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, MS
Casting for the "Ten Minute Play Festival."
- Performances run January 29–February 21, 2016, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 22 in Novato, CA
Casting "A Cajun Midsummer Night's Dream," a Shakespeare adaptation by Clay David. Project description: "Marrying 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' with the Cajun-Creole Bayou is a wonderful opportunity to explore afresh the richness of both the true Cajun culture and Shakespeare’s delightful, disruptive overturning of the everyday world."
- Rehearses in late September and early October in New York City. Single night performance on October 16th at the Dixon Place Lounge.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting THE CHIMES and LOVE IN THE DARK, two new one-act musicals that will be presented on a single night as part of the WORRY NOISE DIRT HEAT inaugural evening, OUTSIDE IN. THE CHIMES is an angular-pop plunge through the psychology of a young couple tormented by omnipresent, torturous wind ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Shoots week of Sept. 28 in Arlington, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Landover, MD
Seeking actors for a two-person team presentation in which presenters will pitch a professor for about 10 minutes, then provide responses during a Q&A session. This will be somewhat scripted, but improv capabilities are very important.
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."