- Performances will be held in Singapore.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talented singers, dancers, character actors, voice impersonators and more to provide world-class entertainment at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Rehearsal and performance dates vary depending on the role.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Dallas, TX
Seeking male and female dancers for full time and substitute roles at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Shooting starting April, in HI.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Lihue, HI
Casting background for Universal Pictures feature film "Jurassic World," starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Jake Johnson. This project is the fourth installment in the "Jurassic Park" franchise. The plot in not publicly known at this time.
- Rehearses once or twice in March; shoots three to five days in April (weekend days) in Santa Clarita, CA. Please wait for a reply from us before attending auditions. If you have the look we are going for we will email you sides, character descriptions and more audition information for you to prepare prior to arriving for your audition. If you do not receive a reply, you do not have the look we are seeking for this particular project and do not want to waste your time. Thank you!
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Blood Orphan." - edgy, vampire film. Synopsis: Batty, an abused 13-year-old runaway, is forced to live in a park bathroom. She survives only because of Henry, a janitor who feeds her cat food. But Batty's life takes more than one unexpected turn when she meets a strange woman named ...
- Rehearses and performs in Ocean City, NJ. Note: Mainstage Rehearsal process for the shows will be an intense two to two and a half week 10 a.m.-10 p.m. schedule with one day off a week. Actors will receive a full rehearsal schedule/breakdown upon casting.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Ocean City, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting Ocean City Theatre Company 2014 summer season. Season includes; "Guys and Dolls" (Runs June 22-July 10), "Swing!" (Runs Aug. 17-Sept. 5) and TYA productions of Dr. Seuss's "The Cat in the Hat" (Runs June 29-July 12), "How I Became a Pirate" (Janet Yates Vogt & Mark Friedman, book/lyrics/music Runs ...
- Rehearses May 12-29 in Greene, NY; runs May 30-June 22 (Thu.-Sun.).
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Greene, NY
Casting "Unnecessary Farce."
- Rehearses March 23-April 26. Performances run May 2-June 1, Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "My Asian Mom," a play. Project description: "A show that features eight new 10-minute vignettes by writers from across the country. Most actors will likely be double cast in two different vignettes."
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday evenings & weekend afternoon or evening); runs May 3-25 (Fri.-Sun.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Underpants" by Steve Martin.
- Performs March 16 (8 p.m.-midnight) at Bar 9, 807 9th Avenue in NYC. All are welcome to come whenever they're available/leave when they must.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare IV: The Imbibes of March." A free evening described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke," this celebration of the Bard calls on performers to do their favorite scenes and monologues for fun. The Complete Works of Shakespeare will be on hand to aid memory of lines and ...
- Shoots Apr. 9-13 on California coast, L.A., and San Francisco.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a talented young singer/musician who plays guitar for a feature-length documentary film. Producer states: "You will be taking part in a sociological musical experiment that involves a popular genre. You will act as both narrator and performer in this unique format. Planning to enter in festivals for 2015."
- Shoots the first week of April 2014 in L.A.; this will be approx. a four-hour shoot.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting three actresses to deliver a monologue for a video promoting a T-shirt company's Kickstarter campaign. Producer states: "My production will entail a simple one-minute monologue to promote a T-shirt concept to be revealed on Kickstarter. No nudity or vulgarity involved."
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Seattle, WA
Taproot and Seattle Public Theatre are casting their 2014-15 seasons. Project description: "For the first time, these two professional North-end neighboring theatres have decided to pool their resources and broaden their scope by offering a combined general audition for their upcoming season. Because SPT and TTC will both be attending ...