- Table read Nov. 15; shoots Dec. 6-7 & 13-14 in the Chicago, IL area and in Dyer, IN.
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting '"Chase," a dramatic cop web series. Synopsis: "Chase" follows the journey of a young detective, Johnathan Chase, as he tries to take down his father’s killer. His father, Lawrence Chase, was a highly decorated officer on the Chicago Police Department who was gunned down by the Manzano family, an ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8 for the first show (nights and weekends); "Film Noir" opens Feb. 1. Company is located in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in Plano, TX
Casting Jackson's Dance & Theatre Co.'s upcoming 2015 season. Shows include "Film Noir," "Better Late Than Never," "Elvis Live," "A Hard Nut To Crack," and "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."
- Rehearses weeknights beginning November 19. No rehearsals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. Show runs April 11-12, in Chicago, IL. Rehearsals will be held in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Broadway Debut," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 at the Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY
Casting singers who move well for an original musical revue, "The Sensational 70s" featuring 1970s music of many styles including rock and roll, country, and pop standards.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 8, 2015 ("Detroit"). Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; runs Apr. 23-May 10, 2015 ("The Liar").
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Detroit" and "The Liar."
- Rehearses begin Nov. 23rd (continue every other Sunday, 12-4 p.m.); dress rehearsal date TBD; performs Feb. 6, 2015 at Club Oberon in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Brookline, MA
Seeking actors for "Unyfi," a comedic live rock show that brings the audience into a world of chaos. Producer states: "Will you become a superhero? Will you join the radical hippy in protesting against D.C. corruption? Will you be fired by CEO Joe in his evil boardroom? Priscilla Prissy will ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015. Runs March 20-April 19, 2015, in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Walnut Creek, CA
Casting "The Music Man," a musical about a con man who comes to a Midwestern town with a scam, but things don't go according to plan.
- Rehearsals and productions will take place at the BrainSpunk Theater in the PaperMill Arts Building, 2825 Ormes St., in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting BrainSpunk Theater's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show Live!" (Richard O'Brien, writer; Christopher King, dir.; Deborah Bergen, musical dir. Runs Mar. 5-28, 2015); "Mercury Fur" (Philip Ridley, writer; Josh Hitchens, dir. Runs July 17-Aug. 8); "Fastest Clock in the Universe" (Philip Ridley, writer; Christopher King, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1 with holiday breaks Dec. 22-26 and Dec. 30, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza. Company states: "The play is, on the surface, a black comedy with a great deal of light humor. At its center, it is very dark indeed. The characters are well educated, upscale and articulate. As the play charts the characters' journey from self-congratulatory ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015 at Chance Theater in Anaheim. Note: There will be time off for the Christmas and New Years holidays.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting a new musical, "Loch Ness," about a teenage girl who finds an unlikely soul mate in the legendary sea serpent.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 22, 2015 at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "The Watson Intelligence." Company states: "Watson - trusty sidekick to Sherlock Holmes; loyal engineer who built Bell’s first telephone; unstoppable super- computer that became the reigning Jeopardy! champ; amiable techno-dweeb, who, in the present day, is just looking for love. These four faithful companions become one in this brilliantly ...
- Rehearses weeknights, December 1-18, 2014 and January 5-February 5, 2015. Runs February 13-22, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Tragedy of Lear," a play. Project description: "A fully gender-swapped adaptation of Shakespeare's 'King Lear,' exploring jealousy, loyalty, dementia, violence, and gender representation in 'classical' theater.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.