- Shoots January 1-18, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 20, 21 in Seattle, WA
Casting talent for the 16mm MOS short student film, "Fernando the Fabulous." Project description: "Fernando the Fabulous is a washed up alcoholic magician. When he is laughed off the stage and his lovely assistant quits, he decides to make himself vanish."
- We will be spending the spring working towards a showing; followed by touring and an Off Broadway run in late 2014/15
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking Dancers/Aerialists for development of a new circus themed historical play with music. DAUGHER OF THE WAVES is an interdisciplinary theatrical collaboration based on historical research that examines the complex period in Ireland during WWII where traveling circuses experienced unprecedented growth
- Rehearses Jan. 11-12 & 18-19; shoots Feb. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in New York City, NY
Casting “Liberal,” a pilot for a television sitcom centered around two best friends. Howard and Jayne are sophomores at a small top 5 Liberal Arts college, right outside of New Haven who are living with an assorted group of freshmen with unique personalities and colorful interests. In helping these freshmen ...
- Rehearses winter 2014; shoots mid-March 7-16, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Debby," a narrative feature by Roger Hayn. Casting Director states: "Roger Hayn, director of "Introducing: Bobby" (Winner, AFI Fest 2012 Grand Jury Award; Official Selection, SXSW). Synopsis: "A middle-aged woman attempts to contact her family with important news."
- Rehearsals are TBD in NYC and Jamaica, Queens; runs Feb. 15-16, 2014 at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, Queens.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Jamaica, NY
Jamaica Performing Arts Center is casting a dance & theatrical production for Black History Month, "Amazing Grace."
- Rehearsals begin July 8, 2014; runs July 31-Aug. 17, 2014 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 23 in St. Louis, MO
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 4, 2014; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 13, 2014 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Lungs" by Duncan MacMillian.
- Rehearses the the first two weeks of Jan. 2014; shoots one day the last two weeks of Jan. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in New York, NY
Casting "The Pleasure Principle," a short student film intended for the opening sequence of a feature. Synopsis: "A man of excessive sexual impulses pursues his fantasy in vain, loses his wife, and ends where he starts."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 7; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 23 (with possible extension to March 2) in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in Asheville, NC
Casting possible replacements for "Rounding Third." Synopsis: Rounding Third is about two dads coaching a Little League team. They approach competitive sports differently and have their own, very real reasons for their approach. The “win at all costs” verses the “let’s just have fun” mentality is the center point of ...
- Performs for six weeks, beginning Feb. 6, 2014 in Reno, NV. Upon completion of the Reno run, dancers will have the opportunity to stay with "Divas" as a swing for the main show in Las Vegas. When full time positions open up, swings are offered the positions first.
- Auditions: Dec 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Frank Marino's Divas," a celebrity female-impersonator show.
- Rehearses in January, in Sumner, WA. Performances run February 13-16 & 21-23, at ACT 1 Studio of Theatrical Arts in Sumner, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 29 in Sumner, WA
Casting talent for the musical comedy, "I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change." Project description: "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change is presented in the form of a series of vignettes connected by the central theme of love and relationships. The play's tagline is 'Everything you have ever secretly ...
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 6 at 270 E. Bonita Ave., Pomona, CA; runs Feb. 7-March 16 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd, Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 30 in Claremont, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady," the story of the over-confident Professor Higgins and his experiment that attempts to transform a cockney girl, Eliza, into a proper-speaking lady. Higgins and his friend Colonel Pickering make great progress with the girl and even take her to the horse races and a grand ball. ...
- Performs Jan. 6-June 17, 2014 in NYC and on tour to Europe.
- Auditions: Jan 2, 3 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for the remainder of The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus's 2013-14 season. Producer states: "Whatever your skills, all we ask is that you embrace singing in all styles. We guarantee you’ll find people in the Chorus who share your interests and voices in the Chorus with whom ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17 in NYC; performs March 13-April 6, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Seafarer."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in NYC; runs May 29-June 22, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY