- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3. Previews begin Nov. 26; runs Nov. 30, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Elf."
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Rehearsal begins this November in NYC; tour begins December 2014-February 2015 throughout Europe.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking exceptional vocalists from all ethnic backgrounds for Europe's most successful gospel and soul production "Queen Esther Marrow’s The Harlem Gospel Singers."
- Film rehearsals begin September 2014; film production and cast soundtrack recording begins October 2014; live performance segment rehearsals begin November 2014; first performance is currently scheduled for January 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting “The Afterglow Candy Show," a groundbreaking experimental EDM project produced by Massive Film Project Inc. and Ken Kushner (producer of "Tapestry," "City of Gold," 50 Cent's "Before I Self Destruct," "The Psychotics," and "One Blood") in collaboration with new EDM recording artist Sunshine Pilgrim.
- Rehearses in late Sept/early Oct thru Dec. 3, 2014; performs Dec. 4, 2014 in NYC, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Casting Native American females for the role of Tiger Lily in NBC's upcoming broadcast of "Peter Pan Live," based on "Peter Pan" the play by Sir James M. Barrie, starring Christopher Walken as Captain Hook.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14 at Shelter Studios, 244 W. 54th St., NYC; runs Sept. 20-27 at American Theatre of Actors, 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Sea Legs: A Nautical New Musical," an original off-off-Broadway musical.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3, 2014; previews Nov. 26; runs Nov. 30-Jan. 4, 2015 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 8, in New York, NY
Casting "Elf," the musical based on the 2003 New Line Cinema film of the same name.
- Rehearses and performs TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Chicago, IL and Aug 13 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking new talent for The Johnnie H Agency. Company states: "We're already conducting scouting searches to build an extraordinary roster of marketable talents. This agency is boldly and quickly making a statement in this industry, breaking all traditions yet staying in entertainment guidelines to assure all talents represented are constantly ...
- Rehearses Aug. 15-18.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Pink October," a short film about a woman that is determined to overcome cancer using her own methods, which may improve her health or fatally kill her.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 8 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin March 2; runs March 20-April 25, 2015 (Wed.-Sat. evenings and Sun. afternoons; no shows Mon. & Tue.) in Hammonton, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 11 in Hammonton, NJ
Casting "Tick, Tick…Boom!."
- Works full time in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Austin, TX
Seeking a host for the Liquidation Channel. Production states: "The LC is looking for the next dynamic international shopping host. Are you outgoing and articulate? Can you study, prepare, and present information personably? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment? Can you work with a team and ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "