- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 27, 28 in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for William Street Repertory, a nonprofit theater located about 50 minutes north of Chicago. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Rehearses Sept. 7-Oct. 8, Mon.-Thurs. & Sun. 6-10 p.m.; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 1); "Forever Plaid" (Rehearses Nov. 2-27 (not Thanksgiving); runs Nov. 28, 2015-Jan. 2, 2016); a TBD musical ...
- First read through is May 15; rehearses Mon. and Fri. evenings; performs July 17-19, 24-26, and July 31-Aug. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Julius Caesar," a version of Shakespeare's play, bringing audiences into a post-apocalyptic Rome. Synopsis: The last glimmer of civilization surrounded by a world in ruin; a city where citizens starve and senators serve as assassins; where tyrants rule with an iron fist, and are repaid by the grace of ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking talent on the Fifth Talent Showcase Competition for Unity Fellowship Breaking Ground. Showtime on Fifth is a competitive talent showcase fundraiser benefiting Unity Fellowship Breaking Ground’s efforts to end AIDS in communities of color.
- Shoots May 4-22 in Philadelphia, PA. Must be available for the minimum of one day of shooting.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking background for "Philadelphia: The Great Experiment (1835-1871)," a 14-part documentary series on the history of Philadelphia and "Urban Trinity (1793-1920)," a three-part series on the history of Catholic Philadelphia.
- Production runs August 7-16, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Next To Normal." Project description: "An unflinching look at a suburban family struggling with the effects of mental illness."
- Rehearses June 1-18; runs June 19 (7:30 p.m.), June 20 (7:30 p.m.), June 21 (2 p.m.), June 26 (7:30 p.m.), June 27 (7:30 p.m.), & June 28 (2 p.m.) in Midland, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking strong singers and actors, three women, two men, for "A Grand Night for Singing."
- Rehearses June 22-Aug. 5 (eves.); runs Aug. 7 (7 p.m.), Aug. 8 (7 p.m.), Aug. 9 (4 p.m.), Aug. 14 (7 p.m.), Aug. 15 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 16 (4 p.m.) in Mill Valley, CA (just north of San Francisco).
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors of all ages for the Throckmorton Theatre's summer production of "Shrek the Musical." The role Shrek is cast. All other roles are available.
- Shoots June 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Finding My Way Out," a film in which a young man facing many obstacles in life living in NYC discovers a secret he wasn't prepared for that leaves him lost.
- Performs May 29 (6 p.m.) at the Broadway Comedy Club, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, May 2, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking improv ensemble actors for the group Create It With Joy. Founder states: "I put together this improv ensemble company to give funny, intelligent, motivated performers the opportunity to act on impulse. The troupe will perform at The Broadway Comedy Club. Instruction will focus on theater games that are designed ...
- Rehearses May 2, through June in L.A.; runs June 7-28 at the Lounge Theatre, 6201 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90038, as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival. For more info, visit https://www.hollywoodfringe.org/projects/2167.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Merely Players," a musical and meta-exploration of the theatre world about a struggling (and mostly terrible) theatre troupe attempting to put on a musical that maybe really should never have been written in the first place. From audition sign-ups to the opening night curtain, we join the cast and ...
- Shoot dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Maggephah," a short film. Synopsis: In this film about love, loss, and zombie carnage, the characters must figure out where they stand when facing the end of time as we know it. Kevin is grieving. After the death of his best friend, Kevin struggles to find closure despite his ...