- Rehearsals TBD by the director; shoots Jan. 29-Feb. 3, 2015, in and around Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "The Good, The Bad, and The Old" (formerly known as "Senior Night"), a student thesis film for FSU. Synopsis: A small group of senior citizens strapped for cash decides to go on a final ride of a lifetime--a bank robbery. Determined to make it to the ultimate retirement community--Miami--they ...
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearses and records late-Jan. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 14 in New York, NY
Seeking voiceovers for "Otter of the Underground," an animated short for NYU about two friends who work in a gold mine.
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 28-May 3, 2015 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Los Angeles, CA and Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Shakes!: Rehearsals mid-February in Boseman, MT., touring end of February-May 22. Parks summer tour: Rehearsals start May 21, touring end of June - Labor Day. Schools: Rehearsals start September 20, touring mid October-December 18, 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, 12 in Chicago, IL
Montana Shakespeare in the Parks (MSIP) will be holding auditions for its 2015 season and is seeking actors for its three unique touring programs: Montana Shakes!, Shakespeare in the Parks, and Shakespeare in the Schools.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Dec 7, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, in Abingdon, VA
Casting Barter Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Road to Appomattox" (Catherine Bush, writer. Runs begin Feb. 5-26); "Anything Goes" (Cole Porter, music & lyrics; Guy Bolton & P.G. Wodenhouse, book. Runs Feb. 14-May 16); "The Miracle Worker" (William Gibson, writer. Runs Feb. 26-May 16); "The Gnome" (Isaac Rathbone, writer. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in East Haddam, CT
Casting the Goodspeed 2015 Main Stage season. Season includes "Guys and Dolls" (Don Stephenson, dir.; Alex Sanchez, choreo. Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; runs through June 20); "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin May 26; runs through Sept. 12); and "The Honeymooners" (John Rando, dir.; Josh Bergasse, ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 1 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Long Beach, CA
Seeking singers/actors for "South Pacific," a musical.