- Rehearses mid-April; runs May-June 2015 in Pasadena, CA; rehearses July-August; runs September-October 2015 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 30 in New York, NY
Seeking actors and actresses to portray Asian roles for "Waterfall," a musical set to premiere at Pasadena Playhouse and 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle. Music by David Shire Book and Lyrics by Richard Maltby Jr. Directed by Tak Viravan Choreographed by Dan Knechtges Music Direction by John McDaniel Casting by ...
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 30, Nov 6 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting union & nonunion actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "This Is StrangeFruit," a short film. Synopsis: Members of an all-girl band are discussing whether or not to break up. Seeking seven talented female actors of color.
- Shoots Nov. 23 & Dec. 24 in Burke, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 30 in Burke, VA
Casting "Jingle Jam: Wrapped Up," a memorable family experience event during the holidays.
- Six- to nine-month contracts available. Rehearsals are held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL prior to contract start.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 1 in Las Vegas, NV and Nov 2, 3 in North Hollywood,, CA and Nov 5, 6 in Vancouver, BC
Seeking cast members, dancers, vocalists, and specialty acts for performances aboard Celebrity X Cruises. Shows include "Wonderland," "The Land Make Believe: A Musical Fantasy," and "Live @ Sky." Celebrity Cruises Productions creates, produces, and manages top-notch, award-winning productions and entertainment experiences for the Celebrity Cruises fleet.
- Rehearses mid-April 2015; runs May-June 2015 at the Pasadena Playhouse; rehearsals begin Aug. 25, 2015; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 25, 2015 at the 5th Avenue Theatre in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting strong singers, actors, and dancers for "Waterfall."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs May 13-June 14, 2015 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Marley" with music by Bob Marley and book by Kwame Kwei-Armah.
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...
- Rehearsals December 27-January 10 in St. Charles, IL. Tech/Final Dress January 11, 13, 14. Previews January 15-23. Opens January 24. Closes March 8. Matinees: Thursday @ 2 PM: January 29, February 12, 19, March 5. Fridays & Saturdays @ 8pm, Sundays @ 2pm.
- Auditions: Oct 31 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "No Way to Treat a Lady," a musical. Project description: "This theatrically charged musical comedy thriller about a publicity crazed actor turned killer and the endearing detective who pursues him is based on the best selling novel that became a renowned movie. It is a devilish blend of humor, ...
- Shooting in PA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Doylestown, PA
Casting the short film, "Subway Son," a drama, starring Brian Anthony Wilson ("The Wire").
- Shoots Nov. 22-25 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Matryoshka," a student film for California Institute of the Arts. Synopsis: Five years ago, Mathew’s brother committed a massive murder, which shocked society. Mathew and his father, Luke, have struggled with the difficulties caused by the tragedy ever since. The story begins five years after the tragedy: Mathew happens ...
- Seeking future replacements in Broadway, touring, and Las Vegas productions.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Branson, MO
Casting "Jersey Boys," a musical. Synopsis: From the mean streets of Jersey to "American Bandstand," this is the story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The Four Seasons. Using their legendary music, two-time Tony ...