- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Production runs December 6, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "The Puerto Rican Folkloric Dance." Project description: "Productions combine live music, dance, and community theater, to bring awareness of often-forgotten elements from Puerto Rico's rich history and heritage."
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 9-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far From Heaven," a play. Project description: "In 1950's Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world."
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Shoots this Fall/Winter in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Magos," an independent short film. Synopsis: Rafaela, known as The Owl amongst thieves, is a brilliant but obscure figure in the city's underworld. She trusts no one but Oliver, a dying scientist who shares her dark view of the world. Rafaela hopelessly gives him everything without expecting him to ...