- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Performances will be the last Friday and Saturday of November, and the first two weeks of December, at the Midvale Performing Arts Center in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Midvale, UT
Casting “JingleJacks,” a one-act Christmas musical comedy written by Jim Christian of the Musical Theatre Department at Weber State University.
- Rehearses Sept. 13; shoots Sept. 14 in Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Shaving Sucks," a spec commercial for a commercial contest on Schick's pre-shave products. Synopsis: An adult man breaks down and cries over how hard it is to shave every day.
- Each show is 90-minutes, and there are two shows every Friday and Saturday in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Mesa, AZ
Jester’Z Improv Comedy is casting for its shows. Producers state: “Jester’Z Improv Comedy show has been performing all-ages comedy for more than 13 years. The Jester’Z perform scene-based, short-form improv. Skits are acted out and created ‘in the moment,’ based on audience suggestions. Jester’Z Improv has moved locations to Mesa ...
- Series premieres September 20, for an open-ended run in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Monsterjunkies," a webseries. Project description: "Another unusual creature has been delivered to the vast estate at 1313 Road to Nowhere in Foggy Point, Maine, to add to the collection of odd, rare, or thought to be extinct species. This is a place where the magical is real and ...
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses and shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stuck in the Middle." Synopsis: Alvin finds himself in a compromising situation when the girl he's in love with, Chelsea, who is also his best friend's girlfriend appears on his door step unannounced. After a quick cleaning spree, Alvin invites Chelsea into his home, and Chelsea reveals that she ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 20 for two to four hrs./wk. & Oct. 21-Dec. 14 for 10-12 hrs./wk. in Flatiron, East Village, and Manhattan; tech Dec. 15-17; runs Dec. 18-21 (five performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Uncle Giff's Christmas Special," a tuneful, sneering homage presented as a "live broadcast" television extravaganza, a tribute to early variety television, and also to the characters and irreverent humor of Patrick Dennis’ "Auntie Mame." Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."