- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2014 (nonunion) and Jan. 27 (AEA); runs Feb. 14-Mar. 2, 2104 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Music Man."
- Performances run May 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, & 17, 2014 at the Spotlight Theatre in Swarthmore, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Swarthmore, PA
Casting Noel Coward's comedy of manners, "Private Lives." Project Description: "A divorced couple, while honeymooning with their new spouses, discover that they are staying in adjacent rooms at the same hotel. Despite a perpetually stormy relationship, they realize that they still have feelings for each other."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2014 (primarily weeknights and some Sundays); runs Feb 28 and March 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 & 9 in NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest."
- Rehearsals will begin on/or around Jan. 13, 2014; runs Feb. 28-April 6, 2014 (Fri.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 2 p.m.) in Oxnard, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "The Boys Next Door," by Tom Griffin.
- Performance will be held December 9th, 8 p.m.-midnight, at Bar 9, 807 9th Ave., NYC. All are welcome to come whenever they're available / leave when they must.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare III." A free evening described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke," this celebration of the Bard calls on performers to do their favorite scenes and monologues for fun. The Complete Works of Shakespeare will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Rehearsals begin March 4; runs April 2-27, 2014 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams.
- The first read-through will take place in late December; rehearsals will begin early January 2014; runs February 28-March 23, 2014. There is no casting overlap between the two acts so actors will not be called to every rehearsal. All weekday rehearsals will take place in the evenings.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the intersecting one-acts, "Burning Rubber" and "Some Things Stick," written by Chicago playwrights Matt Beard and Niki Dreistadt. Project description: "The play demonstrates how the lives of strangers impact each other in significant ways. The entirety of the action takes place inside of a bar on the edge of ...
- Performances run March 13-16, 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Our Town," by Thornton Wilder. Project description: "Set in the fictional American small town of Grover's Corners, 'Our Town' tells the story of an average town's citizens in the early twentieth century as depicted through their everyday lives. Scenes from the town's history between the years of ...