- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Production runs December 6, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "The Puerto Rican Folkloric Dance." Project description: "Productions combine live music, dance, and community theater, to bring awareness of often-forgotten elements from Puerto Rico's rich history and heritage."
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 9-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far From Heaven," a play. Project description: "In 1950's Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world."
- Rehearses and shoots this September in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the pilot episode for a comedy mockumentary series, "Last Looks." Company states: "Behind the scenes camera crew follows Director Terry Davis alongside his cast and crew as they try to accomplish the filming of the feature length film 'The White Spade.' Pilot will be sent to Amazon Studios for ...