- Rehearses Sat. TBD; performs Oct. 17 in GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Austell, GA
Casting "Warriors Go! I Am," a play that tells a story of six characters that Satan controlled and God turned their lives around to help change the world. There's a lot of dancing in this story as well as singing and acting. Synopsis: Whether you were in a gang, a ...
- Rehearses in NYC; runs worldwide.
- Auditions: Aug 9, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer/dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Performances March 4-23, in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Jerusalem", a play by Jez Butterworth. Project description: "A wonderful, rollicking, dark comedy about contemporary life in rural England."
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking singers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is one of ...
- Rehearsals will begin early December 2015. Performances run January 2016, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Cloud Tectonics", a play by Jose Rivera. Project description: "A love story, an old boy-meets-girl story, where the ordinary is suddenly transformed into the miraculous. "
- Runs Apr. 21-May 8, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Equivocation," a play.
- Runs Nov. 6-7 and 13-14 at 8 p.m. and Nov. 8, 15 at 2 p.m. at 244 S. Jefferson St., Frederick, MD 21701.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Frederick, MD
Casting "Legally Blonde, The Musical," an international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde." The musical follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams.
- Production runs October 2-10, in Muskogee, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Muskogee, OK
Casting for the production "Dead Man Walking." Project description: "Based on the book by Sister Helen Prejean about her experiences as a chaplain on death row."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bad Jews," a play that asks questions about what you choose to believe, when you’re chosen. "Bad Jews" tells the story of Daphna Feygenbaum, a “Real Jew” with an Israeli boyfriend. When Daphne’s cousin Liam brings home his shiksa girlfriend Melody and declares ownership of their grandfather’s Chai necklace, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York City, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 18, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 10, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Mary Poppins."
- Contract runs from late September to early January in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Casting Rockettes for Madison Square Garden Entertainment's 2015 Edition of the "Radio City Christmas Spectacular."
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 10, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble dancers for the currently-running Touring Production of "Dirty Dancing."
- Seasonal contracts run between November and December 2015 in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking ensemble vocalists of all ethnicities for "Holiday Voices of Liberty," The Voices of Liberty for The Candlelight Processional. This eight part vocal ensemble sings in tight harmonies as part of a mass choir and orchestra.