- Rehearsals will start immediately (approx. 10-12 hrs./wk.; Wed. & Fri. eves, and Sat. mornings) at the KWP Productions rehearsal studio, 801 Maplewood Drive, #15 Jupiter, FL; show runs Oct. 23-Nov. 1 (eight performances over two weekends) at William T. Dwyer High School’s Theatre in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "The Addams Family" musical. Synopsis: The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly delightful life in this magnificently macabre musical comedy created by "Jersey Boys" authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, with music and lyrics by Drama Desk Award winner Andrew Lippa ("The Wild Party"). "The Addams Family" features ...
- Rehearses Sept. 3-4; shoots Sept. 5, 6, 12, and 13 in L.A. Note: Actors may not be present for all four days.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a USC junior thesis film, "Moving Forward." Director states: "Festival eligible. In this burlesque comedy, an unemployed, overqualified business grad finds himself at the fore of a counterculture movement centered on backward-living...literally."
- Rehearsals begin February 2, 2016, in Chicago, IL. Runs March 11-April 3.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Horrible Weapons of the Future," a play. Project description: "Dr. Strangelove Meets 'Office Space' in this smart, wild, occasionally thoughtful sci-fi comedy packed with action, romance, and lots of ray guns, set deep in the underground lab of the world's most extreme weapons manufacturer in the near future."
- Rehearses 7-10 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and Saturdays 10 a.m.-1 p.m. beginning September 1. Performances run October 31-November 15, in Westchester, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Westchester, IL
Casting "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?", a musical. Project description: "Growing up on Chicago’s South Side in the 1960's, Eddie Ryan is learning a lot — and not just from the Brothers at his all-boys Catholic high school. Eddie’s world is populated by peculiar adults, oddball classmates, ...
- Runs in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 28, Sep 4, 11, 18, 25 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking comedians, storytellers, motivational speakers, and talented people who can perform on stage and on camera for weekly live entertainment at Studio D. Must be comfortable in front of cameras and people watching you perform.
- Rehearsals begin February 1, 2016, in Naperville, IL. Performances run March 10-13, 2016, in Naperville, and late May through July 10 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Good Doctor," a play. Project description: "A comedy with music, written by Neil Simon. It consists in a series of short plays, based on short stories and other works of Russian writer Anton Chekhov, framed by a writer making comments on them."
- Shoots fall 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Break Day," a coming-of-age tale of friendship and loss in the vain of "Stand By Me" and "Juice." Synopsis: After witnessing the murder of his older brother, a young man struggles to escape the harsh maze-like world he was raised in and finally break day.
- Rehearses early September;. shoots third week of September (one day) in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosstalk," a short film. Crosstalk (noun): telephone or radio interference caused by unintentionally mixed signals. Synopsis: Life is wonderful when it gives, terrible when it takes, and absurd when you're caught in-between.
- Fashion Show is September 25 & October 2, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Portland, OR
Casting a local fashion show for Curvy Chic Closet.
- Productions are ongoing throughout the year in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to join Love Creek Productions' company, which produces "off-off" or showcase theater. Executive director states: "We produce evenings of one-acts and full-length plays, and have been producing for over 30 years. We produce new plays to classics and most everything in between. We are seeking candidates to join ...
- Rehearses late September/early October; shoots October/November 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting “Hot Girls Aren’t Funny” a satirical short film about women in comedy for New York University. Synopsis: Violet, Georgina, and Priscilla may be high school it-girls, but the tables turn when they’re denied roles in the (in)famous senior roast. In a battle for their social standings, their reputations, and ...