- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; rehearsals will not be held every Sun.-Thurs.; a schedule will be provided once cast). Runs Apr. 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, and 17 (Fri. and Sat., 7 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.); brush-up rehearsals Mar. 31 and Apr. 7 and 14, in Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "All the King's Men," a play. Synopsis: Charismatic Southern politician Willie Stark's idealism and good intentions give way to corruption after he becomes governor of Louisiana. Unfortunately for Stark, his right-hand man retains the same good moral fiber he had when the men both entered the political arena.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Apr. 8-24 at Westminster Community Playhouse, 7272 Maple St., Westminster, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Westminster, CA
Casting "A Few Good Men," the play by Aaron Sorkin. Director states: "This outstanding play is dramatic, suspenseful, with biting humor."