- Shooting begins Aug. 1 in CA.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Woodland Hills, CA
Casting "The Shah," a short film that tells the story of a young Iranian boy looking for this identity in life, in a world full of colors, and different ethnicities and cultures. This film will be submitted to festivals.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; opens Oct. 23 and closes Nov. 16 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York City, NY
Casting first-rate musical theater dancers and singers of all types and ages for "The Circus in Winter," inspired by the book by Cathy Day. Especially seeking actors with circus skills (tumblers, jugglers, silks, etc.).
- Season runs in Greensboro, NC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Greensboro, NC
Casting several shows as the second half of the Triad Stage 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Member of the Wedding" (Carson McCullers, writer; Preston Lane, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 9 at The Pyrle Theater in Greensboro, NC), "Crimes of the Heart" (Beth Henley, writer. Rehearsals begin March ...
- Shoots late August in the greater NYC area.
- Auditions: Jul 23, 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Revival," a comedy series chronicling a nondenominational church's struggle to remain relevant in the 21st century.
- Rehearses Tuesdays, 6-10 p.m. & Wednesdays 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Performances take place during school hours, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Encouraging Access to Knowledge," a touring series. Producers state: "Innervation Dance Cooperative produces innovative works that stimulate audiences, dancers, and dance creators. In our collaborative creative process, we focus on storytelling presented through multidisciplinary, invigorating movement, creating a product that is accessible to the dance aficionado and the novice ...
- Shoots July 17, 24, and 31, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Basic Camp), and July 26 & 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m. (Advanced Camp) at Pepperdine University in Malibu.
- Auditions: Jul 23, 30 in Malibu, CA
Seeking participants for Pepperdine University's Summer Film Camp, featuring four various student films (drama, comedy, action, and music video).
- Basic camp shoots July 24 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.); advanced camp shoots July 26 & 27 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.) in Malibu, CA. Actors can be cast in both the basic and advanced productions.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Malibu, CA
Seeking actors for student films at the basic and advanced film camps at Pepperdine University. Coordinator states: "These student-film productions provide everyone involved with a learning experience. For any actors who needs a DVD of his/her work, this is an ideal way to get it. This camp overlooks the lovely ...
- Contract begins Nov. 10, 2014; opens on/about Nov. 5, 2014; close is open-ended in NY.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Wiesenthal." Production states: "Filled with hope, humanity, and humor, 'Wiesenthal' is the inspiring true story of Simon Wiesenthal. Sometimes referred to as “the Jewish James Bond,” Wiesenthal escaped death at the hands of Hitler’s S.S., lost 89 family members, and devoted more than six decades to bringing Nazi war ...
- Productions are ongoing, with each tour running an average of 10 months. Note: Performers may be cast at the start of a tour (Aug. 2014) or as replacements.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly national tours.
- Rehearses and shoots Aug. 8-16 in downtown Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Carnations," a student short film for Lights Film School. Synopsis: "Cole is a regular guy, happily preparing to propose to his girlfriend, Lucy. But when Lucy is unexpectedly killed in a car accident with a drunk driver, Cole is left filled with intense feelings of rage and despair. He ...
- First read-through and table work August 4-5. Rehearses August 11-September 10. Performances run September 11-October 4, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Dybbuk," a drama set in a small Jewish community. Leah and Channan are star-crossed lovers, unable to be together because Leah’s father has promised her to another man. Boundaries between the natural and supernatural are tested as Channan turns to mysticism to win his love back at any ...
- Rehearsals begin July 2014; runs Aug. 20-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's on 46th Street in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in NY, NY
Casting "Code of Silence," a play to be presented during the Strawberry Theatre Festival. Synopsis: "Code of Silence" is police/family drama inspired by the famous case of a young Hispanic man named Baez, who was killed by a police officer accused of using excessive force. The play is a murder ...