- Production runs October 1-3, in Owasso, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 17 in Owasso, OK
Casting for the production "How the West Was Dun." Project description: "Slick and wealthy Richard Coldheart ('Oh, that’s Rich!') must marry Polly Wanda Cracker to control the Cracker property. However, it’s Polly’s homely sister, Prunella, who wants to marry him!"
- Rehearses October 2015; performs Nov. 07, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Ballad of Sweet Auburn," a play from the mind of Altrazo H. Tiller. Synopsis: Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep; reliving days of the past, altering sown seeds to ease the pain of reality reaped; resurrected ancestors, warnings of ...
- Runs in the Tri-State area, NJ & also CT.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in New York City, NY
Seeking male and female models for Kensington Events, an event company that provides experienced staff nationwide for exclusive catered events, promotions, and private parties. Kensington is launching a new casting division as an upscale solution for clients demanding successful, aesthetically, and professionally-appealing promotional models. We are looking for models who ...
- Shooting September 12-27, in Galveston, TX, New Orleans, LA & Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent web series "The Great Southern Race." Project description: "A bet between friends that they can race from Galveston, TX to Atlanta, GA is the start of a crazy adventure. This production is a comedy special that has scripted scenes intertwined with reality style/improv pranks."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-15 at Landis Performing Arts Center on the campus of Riverside City College in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 17 in Riverside, CA
Casting an "electrifying" adaptation of Mel Brooks’ "monstrously" funny film, "Young Frankenstein." Synopsis: The grandson of the infamous Dr. Frankenstein, Frederick inherits his family’s estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick and a leggy lab assistant, he finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors ...
- Performances are not yet set but are scheduled for the fall, in Shrub Oak, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 19 in Shrub Oak, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" for YCP TheaterWorks’ 56th season. The original Broadway production of this play was a shattering and memorable experience and proclaimed the author as a major American playwright. Synopsis: The story finds George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, just returned ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5-Oct. 14 (tentatively Tues. & Wed. eves. and Sun., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. afternoons); runs Oct. 15-Nov. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 16, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the world premier of an original play by Joseph Kucan based upon the 1931 Fritz Lang film "M." All production events (auditions, rehearsals, & performances) will take place in Las Vegas, NV.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-December 2015; runs Jan. 15-31, 2016 with a possible extension in Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Mountain View, CA
Seeking submissions for "The Mountaintop" by Katori Hall.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, in New York, NY
Casting "Elf" with book by Bob Martin and Tom Meehan, music by Matthew Sklar, and lyrics by Chad Beguelin.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 4 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Rent," with music & lyrics by Jonathan Larson.