- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: May 2, in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs March 18-April 26 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Workshop runs July 21-25, 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m., with a one-hour supervised lunch break each day in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Seeking young singing actors for a one-week industry workshop featuring Broadway show adaptations . Company states: "The cast will participate in the process of testing adaptations of two Broadway shows for young performers. There is no performance. This will be a fun way to sharpen your musical theater skills while ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearsals and production TBD.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting dancers for upcoming company contracts including a New York City performance season and possible national and international touring with Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Director states: "If you are looking for an incredible and innovative experience in dance, one that seeds the growth of personality and emotional development in it's ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD by Griffith Observatory in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Dialogues," a short film told in three dialogues between two characters who are known as famous Greek gods although appearances would say otherwise. Producers state: "This is an independent, experimental film in the vein of John-Luc Godard, Peter Greenaway, and Mike Leigh."
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Shoots the first week of June in NYC.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkout," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A young boy left alone in line at the supermarket lets his imagination get the better of him.
- Shoot dates are TBD in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: May 3 in New York, NY
Casting secondary characters for "Under a Blood Red Sky," an indie film project scheduled to be shot this summer.
- Shows in 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Lifeline Theatre announces general auditions for its 2014-15 MainStage and KidSeries seasons.
- Rehearses in Los Angeles; tours for 25-30 weeks to various cities worldwide.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL and May 10 in San Francisco, CA and May 17 in Irvine, CA and Jun 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new male and female company members for the 2014-2015 touring season. The working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Dancers will have the opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Diavolo is holding auditions for male and female touring company members for the 2014-2015 season. Project description: "Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo's style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs July 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 at the Ohlone College Smith Center Amphitheatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fremont, CA
Casting the SummerFest production of "Sweeney Todd." Company states: "The Ohlone College Theatre Department will transport the audience to the dark and gritty streets of London circa 1846 as the demon barber exacts his revenge on the whole of London. Director Ryan Weible has worked on Broadway as a script ...