- Shoots in Montana.
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Missoula, MT and Nov 8 in Polson, MT and Nov 10 in Browning, MT
Seeking Native American actors and language speakers for a "Lewis and Clark" HBO dramatic miniseries starring Casey Affleck, based on "Undaunted Courage," the chronicle of the Lewis and Clark expedition by Montana author Stephen E. Ambrose.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Nov 5 in Toronto, ON
Seeking dancers for repertory company of 19 performers to portray roles in musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Ongoing representation in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Nov 5, Dec 3 in Portland, OR
Ryan Artists Inc. is seeking models for representation with their agency.
- Rehearsal and production dates run December 2014-December 2015 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015 season at Alhambra Dinner Theatre.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; first public performance Feb. 25; opening night Mar. 17 or 18; closes Apr. 5, with possible extension, in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Posterity." Currently the roles of Henrik Ibsen and Gustav Vigeland are available. The other three roles have been cast but actors will be considered for possible replacements. Note: The play is written in an unabashed 19th-century style, and requires actors with verbal dexterity and language skills suited to classical ...
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs July 3-Aug. 8, 2015 in Normal, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Illinois Shakespeare Festival 2015 Season. Season includes "Richard II" (Robert Quinlan, dir.), "Love's Labour's Lost" (Curt Tofteland, dir.), and "Love's Labour's Won" (Sara Becker, dir.).
- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 (5-day work weeks) at Tokyo DisneySea Park in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking beautifully trained aerialists and dancers with aerial experience who can act very well to portray Disney’s beloved Princess ‘Ariel’ for opening company in brand new concept production directed by Sylvia Hase and opening Spring 2015 at Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 in Wisconsin.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Sensational 70s, A Musical Revue."
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting Equity actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Nov 7, in Boston, MA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Performances run December 11-13, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. at SouthTown Expo Center, 9575 S State St, Sandy, UT 84070
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for The Dickens Festival Street Theatre, which recreates Christmastime in nineteenth century London.
- Producers state: "Our theater produces work 50 of the 52 weeks in a year in Chicago, IL. First-year Neos are required to write and perform for a majority of those weeks."
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind," a rotating selection of very short plays.
- Rehearses Nov. 15 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; shoots Nov. 21-23 (possibly not 22) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkmate," a student film for NYU about the first day in the life of a man who has been exonerated. Left home alone, he's forced to face the murder that he was falsely convicted of the and the death of his wife.