- Rehearsals begin late August. Performances run October 3-12, in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "9 to 5," a musical adaptation of the film of the same name, about three female employees of a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot, who find a way to turn the tables on him.
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. evenings and possible Sun. afternoons; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8. Note: There will be two performances on Oct. 30 and Nov. 6 in CT.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Canaan, CT
Casting "A Time to Kill" adapted for the stage by Rupert Holmes (based on the novel by John Grisham) is the incendiary story of a Southern community torn in half by an unspeakable crime. As the shocking news hits the public, small town America becomes the center of a media ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Actors' Equity Association is holding Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. Expected at this session: Equity-franchised agents from Harden Curtis Associates. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its ...
- Runs Sept. 12-Oct. 12 in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Fallen Angels" by Noel Coward. Synopsis: "Fallen Angels" is the comedic story of Julia and Jane, two upper-class women in England in the early 20th century. They are married to Fred and Willy. Maurice, a former French lover of the two women, shows up while their husbands are away. ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 28; runs Nov. /14 Jan. 4, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for "Hairspray," with book by Mark O'Donnell and Thomas Meehan, and music & lyrics by Marc Shaiman and lyrics by Scott Wittman.
- Rehearsal begins Feb 9, 2015; runs Mar 7-29, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in San Diego, CA and Aug 8, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
With adult language, violence, and nudity, the temples of classical Thebes are traded for the urban Latino barrios of Southern California in Luis Alfaro’s contemporary play adaptation of the classic, "Oedipus The King".
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for future principal replacements in the currently running first National Tour Production (Latter Day Tour) of "The Book of Mormon."
- Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 17, 2014; performances begin Jan. 20, 2015; closes Feb. 22, with a possible extension through May 10, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers/offstage swings for "Hamilton." Non-Caucasian performers encouraged to attend.
- Shows are held year round in the Detroit area.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Eastpointe, MI
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company in Detroit. Shows run year-round with a multitude of murder mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Prod. states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is ...
- Shows are ongoing in various locations.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
The Murder Mystery Company is casting ensemble members for its interactive dinner theater performances.
- Rehearses two evenings per week in August & four evenings per week in September, at Centerstage Church. Performances run October 10-25, in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's classic comedy, "The Odd Couple." Producers state: “Zao Theater was founded in 2013 with opening night scheduled for October 10th, 2014. Zao Theater exists for three reasons: To provide high quality live entertainment at an affordable price; To invest in the arts community in the east valley ...
- Shoots for two days around Aug. 14 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a low-budget, 90-second infomercial for "Safe-Text," a new cellphone app that will be available to the public starting August 25.
- Rehearsals begin August 9 in Chicago, IL. Shows run September 20-October 19, with a possible extension through November 9.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Another Bone," a play.
- Productions run in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting three shows for New Stage Theatre. Productions include "All The Way," "Peter Pan," and "One Man, Two Guvnors."