- Program runs for one week June-August in L.A.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
Seeking participants for CGTV summer acting intensive. Production states: "If you think you have what it takes to be on TV or in movies, then come audition for CGTV with Adrian R’Mante of “Suite Life of Zack and Cody." CGTV is a high level “Celebrity Experience” that is searching for ...
- Rehearses Mondays, 7-9 p.m. Performs every Friday at 11 p.m. (call time 10 p.m.) in Chicago, IL. Coquettes and Cigarette Girls are expected to be available for two Fridays per month.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting burlesque dancers and cigarette girls for a weekly comedy & burlesque cabaret.
- Rehearses weeknights, beginning May 21. Performances run every Saturday at 11 p.m., June 21-August 30, at the Greenhouse Theater Center in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "El Stories," a play. Project description: "Chicago's hit late-night documentary theatre project, uses real-life transit tales to explore our diverse experiences as we move through this dynamic city."
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 11-20 in Naperville, IL.
- Auditions: May 3 in Naperville, IL and May 5 in Naperville, IL
Casting "9 to 5: The Musical," based on the 1980 hit movie "Nine to Five." Pushed to the boiling point by their supervisor, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss.
- Rehearses evenings, July 1-10. Performances run July 11-13 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Art Meets Science at the Theater," a summer theater festival. Project description: "The festival will feature plays by Barbara Wells, Laura Scruggs, Joe Weintraub, and Leonard Franks and will explore the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror by bringing staged readings to Chicago Dramatists in July."
- Rehearsals begin early July. Opens August 22, in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Importance of Being Earnest," Oscar Wilde's classic comedy of manners, set in 1890's London, about two friends use the same pseudonym ("Ernest") for their on-the-sly activities.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."
- Shoots this summer in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot for a web series set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two young female yoga instructors, struggling to keep up with Midtown Manhattan rents and increasing competition, diversify their business in novel directions to make ends meet."
- Rehearsal and production dates will be provided on the day of the audition.
- Auditions: May 4 in Washington, DC
Seeking dancers for the Washington Reflections Dance Company. Company manger states: "Founder an artistic director of The Dance Institute of Washington and former principle dancer for the Dance Theatre of Harlem, Fabian Barnes, is looking for talented young men and women with a strong passion for dance as well as ...
- Auditions will be held in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Omaha, NE
Rose Theater is casting its 2014-15 Season.