- Shoots TBD mid-November (excluding Thanksgiving week) through beginning-December in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in New York, NY
Casting "This Could Be It," in which an aspiring female model is cast for a new reality web series, which leads her to question the world she operates in, her role in that world and her general conception of success and happiness.
- Runs TBD four to twelve months touring across Southern California. Note: May begin as early as December 2015 or as late as June 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting actors that care about helping children and young adults who are interested in being trained as health educators who will portray students from elementary through high school in school-based educational theatre tour that travels across Southern California.
- Runs December 2015-January 2016 in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Miami, FL
Casting "The Golem of Havana" with book by Michel Hausmann, music by Salomon Lerner, and lyrics by Len Schiff.
- Rehearses Nov. 7 or 8; shoots Nov. 15 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Oct 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Reincarnation Inc.," a short student film in which a deceased 24-year-old man finds himself at the office where every living thing is sent to after death to determine its next life, and he must use his few good deeds to convince his rebirth broker that he deserves to be ...
- Rehearses Nov. 11; shoots Nov. 13-15 (poss. Nov. 21) in Montclair & Hillsadale, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in New York, NY
Casting "My Father's Footsteps," a student film about a struggling alcoholic who speaks at an AA meeting about the thing he remembers most about his father: his footsteps.
- Rehearsals begin late October. Performs early December in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in San Francisco, CA and Oct 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Beauty and The Beast vs. The Zombies of Doom," an original play. Project description: "San Francisco actor-playwright Rey Carolino stages an engaging ensemble comedy in two acts, combining the famous folk-tale with the popular zombie apocalypse genre with hilarious and effecting results."
- Shoot dates are TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Oct 16, Nov 20 in Pasadena, CA
Casting actors to perform monologues in a televised production, "Tomorrow's Thespians" before industry professionals.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 25. (Sundays, 6-9 p.m.) at Dance and Music Academy in Woodstock, GA; runs Feb. 5-7 and 12-14 at The Canton Theatre in Canton, GA.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 18 in Woodstock, GA
Casting "[title of show]," a musical in which two struggling writers attempt to write a musical. Provided Synopsis: Jeff and Hunter, two struggling writers, hear about a new musical theatre festival. However, the deadline for submissions is a mere three weeks away. With nothing to lose, the pair decides to ...
- Shoots Dec. 4-10 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Lady Labyrinth," a student film. Synopsis: After a very painful divorce, Dina feels depressed and disoriented, unable to ride horses, one of her greatest passions. She dreams about a labyrinth garden and finds out there’s one close to where she lives. At the garden, Dina meets Jasmine, a former ...
- Shoots in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in New York, NY
Casting a child 8-12 to appear in a Public Service Announcement dealing with children’s internet privacy: "Do you know who's following your children...on the internet?" This PSA is aimed at parents and designed to raise awareness of children’s Internet safety issues and parental safety resources.