- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting dancers for "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Fashion show will be held Sept. 17 at the Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, Aug 21, Sep 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking runway models for the Essence of Belly Dance, an annual dance intensive convention produced by Faaridah and Team Essence. Director states: "This is our 5th year showcasing a fusion of world dance styles, workshops and the all-star gala fashion show."
- Rehearsals begin January 31, 2016, at Theatre Puget Sound, in Seattle, WA. Performances run in March 2016, at 12th Avenue Arts, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Seattle, WA
Casting the musical, "Parade." Project description: "The heart-wrenching, true story of Leo Frank, a Brooklyn-raised Jewish man living in Atlanta who was wrongfully convicted of the rape and murder of his thirteen-year-old employee, Mary Phagan."
- Runs September 18-October 18, in Lake Forest, IL (where the 1980 Oscar-winning film of the same name was shot).
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Ordinary People," a play. Project description: "The accidental death of the older son of an affluent family deeply strains the relationships among the bitter mother, the good-natured father, and the guilt-ridden younger son."
- Shoots August or September in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1 (nonunion) and Sept. 4 (Equity); runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in San Diego, CA
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles" with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male gymnasts and male tumblers for full-time positions in the Festival of the Lion King at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida.
- Production runs September 11-13 and 18-20, in Baytown, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Baytown, TX
Casting for the production, "Chasing Waves."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Oct. 1 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.) in Camarillo, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Camarillo, CA
Casting "Nine," the musical based on Italian director Federico Fellini's comic masterpiece of biographical filmmaking, “8 ½,” Maury Yeston's sultry and enchanting Tony-award-winning musical follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini as he prepares his latest picture and tries to focus on, and balance his time and ...