- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015. Previews run April 29-May 1; performances run May 2-17, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Where's Charley?," based on the comedy "Charley's Aunt."
- Rehearses Tuesday-Thursdays, 4:30-6:30 p.m., plus one weekend day, beginning September 30 in Waukegan, IL. Opens November 21. Casting notes: “No performances Thanksgiving weekend. While some conflicts during the rehearsal period are to be expected, actor attendance is required for all of tech week and all performance dates.”
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "Captain Superlative," a play.
- Shoots fall 2014 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "In Memory," a short film about a man's final phone call.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28. Previews begin Nov. 20; performs Dec. 12 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Civil War Christmas."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 on Sun.-Thurs. evenings; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2 (Thurs.-Sun. w/ added late-night shows, no matinees) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show Live!" the upcoming electrifying annual live stage production directed and choreographed for the first time by Broadway veteran Michael Wallot.