- Shoots August or September in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Shoots Mid-late Aug. 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Why Me,” a faith based film that deals with the very same question we all ask ourselves when we are going through everyday trials. Michael is a Christian who is going through tough trials in his life, which he doesn't know how to deal with and leads him to ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1 (nonunion) and Sept. 4 (Equity); runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in San Diego, CA
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles" with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male gymnasts and male tumblers for full-time positions in the Festival of the Lion King at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida.
- Rehearsals begin October 18 in Chicago, IL. Runs December 3-January 2.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Outrage," a play. Project description: "When a questionable donation throws the future of an American university into upheaval, a graduate student who claims to be interested in nothing gets yanked into the conflict and discovers the stakes may be far more than academic. In a story narrated by none ...
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016, in Arlington Heights, IL. Runs May 19-July 3.
- Auditions: Jul 26, Aug 3 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."