- Shows are currently running on Broadway and touring across North America.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking singers for "The Lion King" and "Aladdin."
- Rehearses mid-February 2016. Industry Showcase runs Feb. 16, 2016 in midtown Manhattan, NYC.; Concert Performance runs Feb. 21, 2016 at The Poet's Den Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Third Annual International Showcase featuring young foreign artists in the fields of theater and dance, with two opportunities to be seen by Casting Directors, Agents, various industry and the public
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 5, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Clever Little Lies."
- Performances to be held in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Santa Rosa, CA
Casting "The Hallelujah Girls," a play directed by Miriam Ani. Project description: "Hilarity abounds when the feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia, decide to shake up their lives. After the loss of a dear friend, the women realize time is precious, and if they're going to change their lives and ...
- Rehearsals begin March 1; Performances April 15-May 1, in Danville, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 13, 14 in Danville, CA
Casting "The Great Gatsby," a Simon Levy play based on the classic novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...
- Season runs in Creede, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Arvada, CO
Casting the Creede Reperatory 2016 season. Season includes: "The (Curious Case Of The) Watson Intelligence" (Christy Montour-Larson, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs May 27-Aug. 14, 2016 with possible extension), "Kind of Red" (Michael Perlman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; runs Jun. 3-Aug. 28, 2016 with possible extension), ...
- Season runs August 2016 through June 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the upcoming 2016 season. Season shows under consideration are Pirandello's "Six Characters in Search of an Author" or "The Rules of the Game;" Shaw's "Misalliance" or "Pygmalion;" a Dickens' adaptation; and "State of the Union" (by Lindsay & Crouse) or "Voice of the Turtle" by Van Druten.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 8 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Souderton, PA
Seeking two Equity actor/singers to be cast among the four available roles in "Plaid Tidings."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 17-Mar. 20, 2016 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting versatile performers who sing and dance for "Big River."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.