- Rehearses and shoots Fall-Winter 2014 in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "End of Nights." Synopsis: "Katya, a recently re-ensouled vampire with a brutally vicious past, now struggles with the burden of guilt on her soul for the thousands of lives she has violently destroyed over the centuries. She spends her nights trying to balance the scales and achieve redemption by ...
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Performances will be the last Friday and Saturday of November, and the first two weeks of December, at the Midvale Performing Arts Center in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Midvale, UT
Casting “JingleJacks,” a one-act Christmas musical comedy written by Jim Christian of the Musical Theatre Department at Weber State University.
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."