- Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Xanadu," a musical.
- Runs at Harrah's with eight performances per week & one day off per week in Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking female actors who sing and dance, look over 40, size 10 or above, for future replacements at Harrah's Vegas engagement for "Menopause the Musical."
- "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival" is a 10-month tour starting May 1, 2015. "Sesame Street Live!" is a 10-month tour starting in August 2015. Replacement positions for current tours are ongoing.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Buffalo, NY
Casting future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage productions "Sesame Street Live!" and "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival." Seeking dancers, singers, singer-dancers, and full body costume performers.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 11-12 & 18-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosby," a film for NYU. Synopsis: “Crosby” is dramatic comedy about Albert Fitzhugh, an unsettled teen who can’t seem to find a trace of good fortune. But he finds reason to enjoy life and believe in his own pursuits after being assigned to an imaginary “guide” named Crosby, who, ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 20 (Fridays); leaves for shoot the evening of Apr. 30th and will shoot from the 1st of May to the 3rd of may.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Long Way In," a short student film. Synopsis: Lauren and Nathan are forced to travel trying to find a safe place to live. Lauren is forced to make decisions that could impact the travel for good or bad. Nathan comes back to camp injured from an incident involving ...
- Rehearsals begin November 3. Performances run November 28 through December 19, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." Production description: "J. Pierrepont Finch uses a how-to handbook in order to climb the corporate ladder - from lowly window washer to high-powered executive."
- Rehearses Jul. 6-31 in Burlington, VT; performs Aug. 1-16 throughout Vermont.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY and Mar 14, 19 in Burlington, VT
Seeking submissions for Vermont Shakespeare Company's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "Romeo and Juliet."
- Shows run throughout 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Court Theatre is holding its 2015 general auditions.
- Shoots April 4 & 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Labyrinth of Loss," an experimental film for NYU exploring the complicated relationship between a girl and her manic-depressive boyfriend.
- Rehearses Mar. 20; shoots Mar. 21, 22, 28, & 29 in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Driving With Dad," a student film for Howard University. Synopsis: After miserably failing her drivers' ed test, Sarah, a teenage girl, takes lessons from her dad. Everything goes smoothly until they get car-jacked and she's forced to be the criminal's getaway driver.
- Report and first meeting May 17; rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-Aug. 29 (Mon.-Sat. eves. at 8 p.m.) at the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre in Chillicothe, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the lead role in the outdoor historical drama "Tecumseh!" "Tecumseh!," which is produced by the Scioto Society, Inc., takes place in an 1,800 seat theatre in Chillicothe, OH, which is 45 miles south of Columbus. CEO states: "The huge, outdoor stages of the Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre afford the audience ...
- Shoots in S.F.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "To The Moon," a feature film in which a man promises to take his wife to the moon in order to prevent her from leaving him.
- Rehearses Apr. 2, with more dates TBD; shoots Apr. 17-19 in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Flower War," a student film for Chapman University. Synopsis: Sandra is a bright young girl living in the cartel-laden state of Sinaloa, Mexico, with her good-intentioned (but poor and poorly-educated) father, Eduardo, and her abuelo, a former Nahua shaman. Her hopes of attending college in the U.S. seem ...